Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lady Generates Attention Online When She Quits Her 9-5 Job To Focus On Betting. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Generates Attention Online When She Quits Her 9-5 Job To Focus On Betting. (124 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Have Identified Five Priority Areas To Focus On / Chioma Finally Quits Her Matrimonial Home With Davido For Cheating / Open Heavens Daily Devotional Messages Sep 5, 2017 – Desperation Generates Overf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Generates Attention Online When She Quits Her 9-5 Job To Focus On Betting. by Francis3000: 3:00pm On Jun 12
unexpected move, a Nigerian woman quit her regular office job to pursue sports betting full-time.

The woman, who goes by username @TheRealCEOAmber on X, disclosed her decision to the online community. She stated how she decided to leave her work in order to put more time and focus to sports betting. Amber stated that her office work was taking up too much of her time, preventing her from fully committing to her new enterprise.

"I've decided on to quit my position at the office to focus only on betting. I haven't been entirely focused on betting for the past few months, and I believe this is the source of my problem. I work from morning until evening and hardly have time for myself. This is a difficult decision, but I need to return to my winning ways. Good morning, and enjoy your holiday."

https://www.realgist.com.ng/2024/06/Lady%20generates%20attention%20online%20when%20she%20quits%20her%209-5%20job%20to%20focus%20on%20betting..html

Re: Lady Generates Attention Online When She Quits Her 9-5 Job To Focus On Betting. by Hezzyluv: 3:15pm On Jun 12
Jumping from on Hotel to another and from House to House (Oloshoism) is not a job in the first place. Is for her own good she quit.

However, joining team 2odds would make you go back to your oldself.
Re: Lady Generates Attention Online When She Quits Her 9-5 Job To Focus On Betting. by izuch(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12
This same bet wey I dey play wey dey always cut?
If you were poor before, prepare to be wretched undecided
Re: Lady Generates Attention Online When She Quits Her 9-5 Job To Focus On Betting. by eepeepook: 9:54pm On Jun 12
She must be skilled. Sports betting is not luck. A lot of planning goes into it. She’ll be fine, last last.
Re: Lady Generates Attention Online When She Quits Her 9-5 Job To Focus On Betting. by terrezo2002(m): 7:23am On Jun 13
After betting deals with you, where will you run to?
Re: Lady Generates Attention Online When She Quits Her 9-5 Job To Focus On Betting. by adeoyekay(m): 11:27am On Jun 13
terrezo2002:
After betting deals with you, where will you run to?
Don't mind her, she is a bet company ambassador
Re: Lady Generates Attention Online When She Quits Her 9-5 Job To Focus On Betting. by terrezo2002(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13
adeoyekay:
Don't mind her, she is a bet company ambassador
hmmm. All those agents of darkness luring people into the web of the devil's game. May their enterprise fail.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RASHEED YEKINI Spirit Catching Those That Betrayed Him Not Passing Ball To Him . / Davido's Wedding Vs Bella Adenuga's Wedding In 2010 Which Is The Biggest? / Nigeria: Gunmen Assassinate Director In The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.