Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,283 members, 7,916,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators (453 Views)

Christ Embassy Healing Streams Live Healing Service Preparation In Top Gear… / $250k Reward For Anyone Who Can Demonstrate "Paranormal Ability" / HELP : Paranormal Activity In My House. Should I Move Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by Image123(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14
LordReed:

Dumdum nobody writes LoLz the way I do and you learnt that from me. Your petty conceitedness is shiny through once again. Bwahahahahaha!

Hypocrite of the first order, yours was locked into your genes. LoLz.

Wow, i would have been amazed if i have never witnessed the miraculous. Someone's source of joy and pride is using the word lolz and teaching me. Really? Like i said, thanks very much if you are the one that taught me, at least you don achieve that one. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i don't remember where i saw it first but in retrospect, i do recall that you use it alot with other fake life laffs for your sorry pilgrimage like rofl, loam, buhahaha and such. Never knew there'd be someone clinging to teaching me something. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Be happy dear, i understand you have little or no source of joy. Been there as a sinner, i feel your pain.
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14
jaephoenix:

Fact that can be reproducible.
Example if you say Allah gives rain, show us how he makes rain

how does water show that the universe exists?
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by LordReed(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14
Image123:

Wow, i would have been amazed if i have never witnessed the miraculous. Someone's source of joy and pride is using the word lolz and teaching me. Really? Like i said, thanks very much if you are the one that taught me, at least you don achieve that one. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i don't remember where i saw it first but in retrospect, i do recall that you use it alot with other fake life laffs for your sorry pilgrimage like rofl, loam, buhahaha and such. Never knew there'd be someone clinging to teaching me something. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Be happy dear, i understand you have little or no source of joy. Been there as a sinner, i feel your pain.

Bwahahahahahaha! Says the dumbarse following me around to comment on my post. Your hypocrisy is legendary and you make it obvious every time you post. LMFAO!
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahaha! Says the dumbarse following me around to comment on my post. Your hypocrisy is legendary and you make it obvious every time you post. LMFAO!

You don't have a problem with hypocrisy, do you? That title on your BC really pain you well since your dad gave you. Or does he punish for hypocisy?
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by LordReed(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14
Image123:

You don't have a problem with hypocrisy, do you? That title on your BC really pain you well since your dad gave you. Or does he punish for hypocisy?

LoLz. Your own that was passed through your genes must be really causing you anguish that's why you are chasing me upandan trying to get relief. Eyah pele. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by jaephoenix(m): 6:45am On Jun 20
FxMasterz:

Please how did you search? What method did you use? How effective is your method? What makes you think your method is accurate?
I went all over the world
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by jaephoenix(m): 6:46am On Jun 20
HellVictorinho6:

how does water show that the universe exists?
Did I assert to such?
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:56am On Jun 20
jaephoenix:

Did I assert to such?

jus asking incase u think the universe exists
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by FxMasterz: 8:24am On Jun 20
jaephoenix:

I went all over the world

You didn't answer the questions.

Here are they again:

Please how did you search? What method did you use? How effective is your method? What makes you think your method is accurate?
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by jaephoenix(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23
FxMasterz:

You didn't answer the questions.

Here are they again:

Neither did you answer all of mine
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by FxMasterz: 6:55pm On Jun 23
jaephoenix:

Neither did you answer all of mine

That's a lie. There's none of your questions I didn't answer. Name the question.
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by jaephoenix(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23
FxMasterz:

I've been there I didn't find them. If instruments are not needed, give me an answer to my question.
Please which instrument did you use to check for Loch Ness, Big Foot etc?
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by FxMasterz: 6:56pm On Jun 23
jaephoenix:

Please which instrument did you use to check for Loch Ness, Big Foot etc?

Which instrument did you advertise to me?
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by ezybaba(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23
See waytin too much of hollywood movies cause
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by jaephoenix(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23
FxMasterz:

Which instrument did you advertise to me?
Telescopes, Gene analyzers, Mass spectrometers etc, for starters
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by FxMasterz: 1:01am On Jun 24
jaephoenix:

Telescopes, Gene analyzers, Mass spectrometers etc, for starters

When did you and I discuss those instructions?
Re: Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators by jaephoenix(m): 10:19am On Jun 25
FxMasterz:

When did you and I discuss those instructions?
We didn't. You wanted to know the instruments to use to check out for monsters, right? I am simply giving u some of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

₦10M Over Adeboye Pastor King Or Odumeje's Prayer / Download The Free Ebook Of 'fathers: You Must Take The Lead / Gmb's Word For The Day- Speak Words Of Healing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.