Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,726 members, 7,951,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded (493 Views)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / I'm About To Regret Getting Married / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded by DevIbk: 3:49pm On Jun 12
I was staying with my sister family for about a year now before I was been sick from where I was working before, just recently my sister just got job opportunity in another state in which she and her family are about to relocate down there in the next 2 weeks.

cos whenever they leave the landlord will eventually look for another tenant to get the apartment.

My problem is that I don't know where to go, I don't have friends to stay with here, and they don't even care about me, this is someone i cared about her and her family when i was still working..

Please Nairaland family, here I am begin for help in one way or the other, I can get job with accommodation or financial assistance to rent a room apartment here

Please don't let me go homeless, I need your help 🙏
Re: Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded by Madewithlove: 4:01pm On Jun 12
Which state are you typing from?
Re: Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded by DevIbk: 4:11pm On Jun 12
Madewithlove:
Which state are you typing from?

Oyo State bro
Re: Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded by Lance008(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12
DevIbk:

Oyo State bro
If no help come go back home and retrace ur steps
No reason say u be failure
Landlord must pursue u if u no pay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded by Zwooks: 5:15pm On Jun 12
DevIbk:

Oyo State bro

Your age range ?

Your religion ?
Re: Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded by DevIbk: 5:24pm On Jun 12
Zwooks:

Your age range ?

Your religion ?

I'm a Christian
Re: Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded by Foodqueen(f): 5:37pm On Jun 12
No Nigerian is homeless.

Go back to your family house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded by columbus007(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12
Still won't fall for these, I have my reason's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland Brothers I Need Ur Help, I'm About To Stranded by Modecaih: 1:16am On Jun 13
God see you through,,can feel your pains bro

(1) (Reply)

Jack Of One Trade, Master Of One! / XMAS Bonaza,generate Your Uninterrupted Power Backup With 1.5kva/12v Inverter / Hopeless Hope From A Doctor Sends This Old Man To A Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.