Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? (1378 Views)

I Need Help Urgently On How Best To Help My Woman Heal From This Ugly Encounter / Help!!! How Do I Save My FiancΓ©e From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Wife Get Pregnant From Rape After 10 Years Of Childlessness. Husband Respond. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Alphamentips: 3:51pm On Jun 12
So my babe, 20yr old confined in me that she was raped when she was 18 by her mom's apprentice's husband whom she went to stay with in other to help her baby-sit her kids for a few weeks sad

How did I find out?

My GF always complains of pain during sex even when adequate lubrication is applied and how sex has always been unenjoyable & painful for her.

And me, I be person wey done date lots of babes right from my UNI school days so Ive experienced such issues especially with girls who have vaginismus.

One of my barnies then in UNI got so tight and rigid anytime sex is being initiated to the extent that penetration was impossible in bed.

It got so bad I had to ask her why she's so tight and impenetrable. That was when she told me to check up on the condition - vaginismus.

She also told me she was raped as a teen.

Fast-forward ⏩ to my days after UNI.... I also met and dated a gorgeous single mom 23y/o babe and sex was hurtful for her.

In fact, you can feel her body and legs literally shaking like she's having a tremor right b4 penetration. I thought it was because its been almost a year she had sex last but then she always complained about pains during sex.

Along the line of our discussion she opened up to me that she was raped too while in school. And since then sex has always been painful for her especially when a rubber is used.

After my encounter with these 2 women who were rape victims it was easy for me to spot the response to trauma in my current GF.

Before she opened up to me, I didn't just ask her if she's been raped b4.. no!

I asked her out of curiosity how her first sexual experience was? She didn't want to continue the discourse but I pushed her on a bit and that was when she spilled the beans πŸ˜”

I asked her if she told her Mumsy about it and she replied in negation. She couldn't tell anyone as most rape victims do.

She was in shock I guess.
And she felt no one would believe her as she followed the man to the hotel... You know... That moment when you blame yourself for not seeing the signs of an impeding danger ⚑

She felt her parents won't support her and she was scared the man's marriage would fall apart.

Guy, I was mad πŸ˜‘πŸ’’
I mean, this is a babe I'm planning on seeing her parents if things go well btw us... now I have to deal with the consequences of another man's crime and uncontrolled libido ..

The man is in Lagos. Works in Mandillas and he took advantage of her.

I feel like taking up the case but I'm confused about it. I don't think she has healed 1 bit from the trauma as she shows signs of PTSD during sex.

If na when I still dey street we for waylay the man do am strong thing o... But I have left that lifestyle.

Pls how do we go about this guys?
Like, I feel like she's damaged product and I don't even know if this case will fly if we report it 2 years after it happened?

Advice needed pls πŸ™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by chatinent: 3:55pm On Jun 12
Guy, I was mad πŸ˜‘πŸ’’

I noticed.

Because if you are not, you would have noticed that the major problem in Nigeria is food not sex.

7 Likes

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by eddynaira125: 3:57pm On Jun 12
Even you get problem, instead of looking for psychologists and legal professionals to handle the issue, u Dey reason walay matter, let me inform you , no be u be first person to enter prison because of pvssy matter, take note

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by muyico(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12
visit NOA office
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Sapasenator: 4:02pm On Jun 12
Rape is a horrible experience and the victims need to see a therapist while the criminals should be locked up with keys thrown to the lagoon.
A rapist is the lowest scum on earth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Alphamentips: 4:07pm On Jun 12
eddynaira125:
Even you get problem, instead of looking for psychologists and legal professionals to handle the issue, u Dey reason walay matter, let me inform you , no be u be first person to enter prison because of pvssy matter, take note

Baba, make I talk am again, if to say I still dey streets, I for no carry this matter come here in the first place. For street e de easy to settle fuckups. because e no de sour!

Besides this is Nigeria. Lots of crimes go unnoticed and unreported

For outside world, procedure and protocol too much.. police report, mobilisation, proof or evidence of rape, kini Ko, Kini ko.

It's different approaches.

And yes, I suggested therapy. I also suggested she uses AI therapy bots. It's quite helpful if you put in the right prompts and it's private and inexpensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Alphamentips: 4:10pm On Jun 12
muyico:
visit NOA office

What's that? NOA.. can u elaborate?
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Alphamentips: 4:12pm On Jun 12
chatinent:

I noticed.

Because if you are not, you would have noticed that the major problem in Nigeria is food not sex.

E be like you no get sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by budaatum: 4:15pm On Jun 12
Whatever anyone says, you, Alphamentips, are a very kind and considerate man, and you are definitely not the pig that many are.

Please bear this in mind when you read the responses you receive here.

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12
lipsrsealed
And you believed her?

Well, nothing concern me...Na who get food dey reason erection matters right now for this country..

Na how I wan take put food for my table tomorrow be my major problem now.....
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Alphamentips: 9:32pm On Jun 12
budaatum:
Whatever anyone says, you, Alphamentips, are a very kind and considerate man, and you are definitely not the pig that many are.

Please bear this in mind when you read the responses you receive here.

Thanks a lot for the warm words. I don't get bothered about comments from anonymous users here.

I'm kinda concerned this issue may lead to her sex starving me if we ever get into this long term.

It feels like I'll be ignoring a vital part of our relationship if I downplay this issue and go into this cos I love sex a lot... ngl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by mosicola(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12
Even those that have STDs will blame it on rape. I have never seen a lady that had sex willingly. It is always "I was raped

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Sapasenator: 4:37am On Jun 13
mosicola:
Even those that have STDs will blame it on rape. I have never seen a lady that had sex willingly. It is always "I was raped

Is your dumbness hereditary or where you dropped on your head at birth?

1 Like

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Zonefree(m): 5:50am On Jun 13
And she felt no one would believe her as she followed the man to the hotel

So, she followed a married man to the hotel? What was she expecting? Evangelism? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by emekalovepets: 6:36am On Jun 13
I have met two girls that was rape and their pussy sweet me die sex was so good instead make this fool learn how to sex babies them Dey use rape Dey whine em continue with ur stupidity and watch how she will give another man her sweet pussy to be Bleep merciless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Thazard(m): 8:09am On Jun 13
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
And you believed her?

Well, nothing concern me...Na who get food dey reason erection matters right now for this country..

Na now I wan take put food for my table tomorrow be my major problem now.....
gringringrin
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Tozocalamity: 8:17am On Jun 13
Dat man no try at all. Anyway . U can take her to see a therapist for counseling so that her healing can begin
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by MrCork: 8:45am On Jun 13
Alphamentips:
So my babe, 20yr old confined in me that she was raped when she was 18 by her mom's apprentice's husband whom she went to stay with in other to help her baby-sit her kids for a few weeks sad

How did I find out?

My GF always complains of pain during sex even when adequate lubrication is applied and how sex has always been unenjoyable & painful for her.

And me, I be person wey done date lots of babes right from my UNI school days so Ive experienced such issues especially with girls who have vaginismus.

One of my barnies then in UNI got so tight and rigid anytime sex is being initiated to the extent that penetration was impossible in bed.

It got so bad I had to ask her why she's so tight and impenetrable. That was when she told me to check up on the condition - vaginismus.

Fast-forward ⏩ to my days after UNI.... I also met and dated a gorgeous single mom 23y/o babe and sex was hurtful for her.

In fact, you can feel her body and legs literally shaking like she's having a tremor right b4 penetration. I thought it was because its been almost a year she had sex last but then she always complained about pains during sex.

Along the line of our discussion she opened up to me that she was raped too while in school. And since then sex has always been painful for her especially when a rubber is used.

After my encounter with these 2 women who were rape victims it was easy for me to spot the response to trauma in my current GF.

I asked her out of curiosity how her first sexual experience was? She didn't want to continue the discourse but I pushed her on a bit and that was when she spilled the beans πŸ˜”

I asked her if she told her Mumsy about it and she replied in negation. She couldn't tell anyone as most rape victims do.

And she felt no one would believe her as she followed the man to the hotel... You know... That moment when you blame yourself for not seeing the signs of an impeding danger ⚑

She felt her parents won't support her and she was scared the man's marriage would fall apart.

Guy, I was mad πŸ˜‘πŸ’’
I mean, this is a babe I'm planning on seeing her parents if things go well btw us... now I have to deal with the consequences of another man's crime and uncontrolled libido ..

I feel like taking up the case but I'm confused about it. I don't think she has healed 1 bit from the trauma as she shows signs of PTSD during sex.

If na when I still dey street we for waylay the man do am strong thing o... But I have left that lifestyle.

Like, I feel like she's damaged product and I don't even know if this case will fly if we report it 2 years after it happened?

Advice needed pls πŸ™

angry
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by MrCork: 8:46am On Jun 13
Alphamentips:

How did I find out?

Guy, I was mad πŸ˜‘πŸ’’

Advice needed pls πŸ™

**hmmm...thinking*** angry
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by MrCork: 9:08am On Jun 13
Alphamentips:

How did I find out?

Guy, I was mad πŸ˜‘πŸ’’

Advice needed pls πŸ™

Ol..so u found out she was rape bucuzz her puccci was tight...corrrrrect??
Ok bro..best thing to do: if u take action, he will deny it & try to calm she sleeps around so..u can either take him out quietly or let it go. Empower the babe & re-assure her & it will make her better. However, u must make sure for the time been, u are gentle wit her puccccci. It needs care & atention now!!!!((((THANK ME LATER))))) smiley
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by urobodoski419(m): 9:38am On Jun 13
You never truly heal , but love and therapy will do a lot of good

1 Like

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by emekalovepets: 9:59am On Jun 13
I used to have a fwb who I didn't know had a fiance until more than a year after we started having sex

She told her guy same story as yours and they were doing no sex till marriage. They will be doing prayer meeting and all. Yet, she was still coming to me for sex.

She's telling you all these feel-good lies to massage your ego. Religious sisters don't like sharing their true sexual history, but as an OG, we know as e dey go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Alphamentips: 10:43am On Jun 13
MrCork:

Ol..so u found out she was rape bucuzz her puccci was tight...corrrrrect??
Ok bro..best thing to do: if u take action, he will deny it & try to calm she sleeps around so..u can either take him out quietly or let it go. Empower the babe & re-assure her & it will make her better. However, u must make sure for the time been, u are gentle wit her puccccci. It needs care & atention now!!!!((((THANK ME LATER))))) smiley

On the contrary, I didn't find out because she's tight. It opens up properly and we take time to make sure she accommodates me well b4 thrusting gently. If you took time to read with comprehension you would not have missed out on the part where I mentioned her response during coitus.... Which is something I've noticed earlier with my former GFs.

I guess you're trying to be funny or something but it comes across as being insensitive and not having the emotional intelligence to tell when to make a joke especially in cases like this.

I would appreciate it if you did not contribute any further to this thread as your contribution is covered in mockery which you may presume to be funny/sarcastic and it isn't
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by MrCork: 10:49am On Jun 13
Alphamentips:

On the contrary, I didn't find out because she's tight. It opens up properly and we take time to make sure she accommodates me well b4 thrusting gently. If you took time to read with comprehension you would not have missed out on the part where I mentioned her response during coitus.... Which is something I've noticed earlier with my former GFs.

I guess you're trying to be funny or something but it comes across as being insensitive and not having the emotional intelligence to tell when to make a joke especially in cases like this.

I would appreciate it if you didn't contribute to the thread as your contribution is covered in mockery which you may presume to be sarcastic

Brother i am sensitive when it comes to puccccci & thats why am tryin to help.you said yor girlfriend puccccci use to be tight but now she feel pain bucuz her dad rape her.. i love puccccci so much i protect puccccci sir...so 2 things u must do:

1. Get her dad arrested by providing police the cloth she were when he rape her.

2.; re-assure her by buildin up her confidense so she can truss me

3. Set her dad up so they can take him out. U only need 20k for set up

THANK ME LATER!!!(((no oofencsece))) smiley
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Alphamentips: 10:50am On Jun 13
emekalovepets:
I used to have a fwb who I didn't know had a fiance until more than a year after we started having sex

She told her guy same story as yours and they were doing no sex till marriage. They will be doing prayer meeting and all. Yet, she was still coming to me for sex.

She's telling you all these feel-good lies to massage your ego. Religious sisters don't like sharing their true sexual history, but as an OG, we know as e dey go.

I'm trying to find the connection to your analogy btw both cases but can not.

Yours is a lie told to mislead her fiance so she could get with you, right? Plus she loves the sex, abi?

Mine is different as she finds sex extremely uncomfortable and feels nothing but pains during sex while being wet and ready for penetration . Not the same. Two parallels here
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Alphamentips: 10:54am On Jun 13
MrCork:

Brother i am sensitive when it comes to

Did you fall on your head as a baby? or is comprehension a problem for you
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by Alphamentips: 10:56am On Jun 13
Tozocalamity:
Dat man no try at all. Anyway . U can take her to see a therapist for counseling so that her healing can begin

Yeah I guess so. Seems like it's her journey and not mine. She may have to travel down that road alone. I can only support as much as I can but it's her healing not mine
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by MrCork: 11:31am On Jun 13
Alphamentips:

Did you fall on your head as a baby? or is comprehension a problem for you

Clearly u need help..Are u ok sir??((no oofencse)) undecided
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by ICTspecialist(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13
mosicola:
na the excuses them dey use take cover up for being a non virgin.
All my exes were dis virgin through rape

1 Like

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by ICTspecialist(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13
emekalovepets:

all my exes were dis virgin through rape grin
That format don cast sef
Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by kkins25(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13
Alphamentips:

Thanks a lot for the warm words. I don't get bothered about comments from anonymous users here.

I'm kinda concerned this issue may lead to her sex starving me if we ever get into this long term.

It feels like I'll be ignoring a vital part of our relationship if I downplay this issue and go into this cos I love sex a lot... ngl

What a dilemma.. To stay or not to stay. I feel sorry for you bro.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
So, she followed a married man to the hotel? What was she expecting? Evangelism? undecided

Omo I shock oh

OP doesn't know his onions....I'm not gonna tell him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could These Engineers Calculations Be Right, Or Is It Exaggerated? / Sos: Should I Give Up? / Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.