Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Tinubu And 10 Other World Leaders Who Fell During Public Ceremonies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And 10 Other World Leaders Who Fell During Public Ceremonies (37698 Views)

President Tinubu And King Charles In Group Picture With Other World Leaders / Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit / Photos Of Buhari & Other World Leaders At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And 10 Other World Leaders Who Fell During Public Ceremonies by Ironbull: 10:58pm On Jun 13
nnamdi640:
Abeg keep you mouth shut, you prepared your mind that you will buy rice for #75,000 or you prepared your mind that you will buy cement for more than #10,000 or you prepared your mind that naira will be more worthless when compared to dollar. I hate it when people talks as if they know it all. It is people like you that supposed to be subjected to this hardship not those masses that can't boost of two square meals. Presently, there is a strong protest going on in Argentina because of the policy of the new elected president, maybe you can go there to tell them this trash you are writing here. You think because you are making it that means everyone should also be in that position.

Ok do your worst then.
Re: Tinubu And 10 Other World Leaders Who Fell During Public Ceremonies by downbad(m): 11:08am On Jun 26
larlah:
may ko June ni

You tried sending me an Email today but my email response couldn't be sent for some reason.

What's up?
Re: Tinubu And 10 Other World Leaders Who Fell During Public Ceremonies by DUNDEEmoderatos: 1:45pm On Jun 26
nnamdi640:
See fish br@in, who is talking about Obi here, beside Obi was not the only opposition. Some of you guys don't just have sens€. Again, nobody will remove your master but what will remove him is already waiting ahead of him.
See frog brain....! We are waiting for the thing to come and remove him...Obi was not the only opposition but you OBIdients are the ones crying and cursing everyday because of election loss. Sour losers!
Re: Tinubu And 10 Other World Leaders Who Fell During Public Ceremonies by larlah: 10:08pm On Jun 26
Evening boss
Assist with your contact mine is 08062696888
downbad:

You tried sending me an Email today but my email response couldn't be sent for some reason.

What's up?
Re: Tinubu And 10 Other World Leaders Who Fell During Public Ceremonies by downbad(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26
larlah:
Evening boss
Assist with your contact mine is 08062696888

OK, what's it about?
Re: Tinubu And 10 Other World Leaders Who Fell During Public Ceremonies by larlah: 7:13am On Jun 27
I need your assistance on programming
downbad:

OK, what's it about?
Re: Tinubu And 10 Other World Leaders Who Fell During Public Ceremonies by nairalanda1(m): 3:52am On Jul 29
234GT:

Unfortunately, he does not have the common sense to succeed...........

Yes, like most NIgerian leaders and opposition leaders....they are commited to the welfarist model....which requires a strong industrial and tax base to work. But the problem is, they would not want to do that because it means lose support...so we do welfare on a thin base....and our debt and economic issues is the result.

But you don't see that, so you call me a bastar...d.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / NERC: Nigerians To Pay N36,000 And N67,000 For Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.