Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken (309 Views)

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials / Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by God1000(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12
The US secretary of state has said Hamas “cannot and will not be allowed” to decide the future of people in the region after the group proposed “numerous” changes to a US-backed ceasefire plan.

Antony Blinken made the comments in Qatar on his eighth visit to the region since the start of the war.

He said the US and its partners were working on a post-war plan and that they would put forward “proposals for key elements, including concrete ideas for how to manage governance, security, reconstruction.”

Mr Blinken is in the region to push a ceasefire proposal with global support that has not been fully embraced by Israel or Hamas.

The militant group submitted its first official response late on Tuesday, requesting “amendments” to the deal.

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/israel-war-gaza-ceasefire-hamas-blinken-b2561333.html

Nlfpmod
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by God1000(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12
I wonder why Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas is not carried along by both the US and Israel in this whole ceasefire agreement talks.

At least he's recognized by both countries as the legitimate leader of Palestine
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by GreatChizzy: 7:20pm On Jun 12
The USA spent 20 years fighting Al-Qeada in Afghanistan, only to hand Afghanistan back to Al-Qeada after the death of hundreds of USA soldiers and thousands of Afghanistans in those years. Now they are trying to rush a peace deal before the November Presidential elections, because this war could cost Bidden his re-election bid.

But if this war ends and Hamas is still politically relevant, Netanyahu's political career would be over. This is the quagmire faced by both Bidden and Netanyahu. This "peace deal" is all about their political careers and not the lives of hostages nor Gaza civilians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Ever8090: 7:53pm On Jun 12
Ok...
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:55pm On Jun 12
Did you know just like Russia, America supplies weapons to terrorists in disguise of defending a particular State.

Hamas is a state sponsored terror group. Remember when Netanyahu vowed to make the world view Israel in a different way after the October 7th attack.

Wahala no dey finish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by OduduwaFan: 8:25pm On Jun 12
Wailing Mohammed 😭😭😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by OduduwaFan: 8:26pm On Jun 12
God1000:
I wonder why Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas is not carried along by both the US and Israel in this whole ceasefire agreement talks.

At least he's recognized by both countries as the legitimate leader of Palestine

Mohammed getting more 72 Virgin opposition constantly 😁
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by NothingDoMe: 4:22pm On Jun 15
Hmmm
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by ShinnBet: 11:21pm On Jun 15
This Khazarian Jew rat and his fellow 13th tribesmen have no business in the middle East .

2 Likes

Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Nahunger(m): 4:22am On Jun 17
Point blank, no sugar coating..

God bless Israel
God bless me
And God bless you
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Somilat: 7:53am On Jun 17
Nahunger:
Point blank, no sugar coating..

God bless Israel
God bless me
And God bless you

cringe. why are you against African religions and want a foreign one?
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Nahunger(m): 8:03am On Jun 17
Somilat:

cringe. why are you against African religions and want a foreign one?

What's my business with African religion Mr man??
Where have I ever criticised their practice??

Why are you terro***st sympathizers like this??

Is it not your people that is threating traditionalist in Kwara state.
Very intolerant lots
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Somilat: 8:43am On Jun 17
Nahunger:

What's my business with African religion Mr man??
Where have I ever criticised their practice??

Why are you terro***st sympathizers like this??

Is it not your people that is threating traditionalist in Kwara state.
Very intolerant lots
No it isn't. Christians are. Christians are taking over every government in Africa. You saw Cyril side with Christians against native tribes in SA.
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Nahunger(m): 8:48am On Jun 17
Somilat:

No it isn't. Christians are. Christians are taking over every government in Africa. You saw Cyril side with Christians against native tribes in SA.

And you also saw him side Palestine over Israel??

Or your data finish when that one happen
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Somilat: 9:00am On Jun 17
Nahunger:

And you also saw him side Palestine over Israel??

Or your data finish when that one happen
check my profile
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Nahunger(m): 9:25am On Jun 17
Somilat:

check my profile

Okay comrade ⚔️
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Somilat: 10:45am On Jun 17
Nahunger:

Okay comrade ⚔️
I'm not a christian
Re: Hamas ‘will Not Be Allowed To Decide Future’ Of Region, Says Blinken by Nahunger(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17
Somilat:
I'm not a christian

Okay comrade ⚔️⚔️

(1) (Reply)

Going On A No Carbohydrate Diet / Kremlin: No Positive Shift Yet On Russia-us Ties / Theresa May Announces General Election For June 8 - LIVE Updates And Reaction Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.