Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Please Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me (278 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by Slashx: 7:09pm On Jun 12
I'm a medical school student and i landed myself in a debt of 2 million.
Please, help me any amount. Either as loan or any other way.
I'm ready to do whatever you want me to do in return.
The lenders are after my life.
Please help me Nairalanders. Please help me
Re: Please Help Me by Pussyisgud: 8:52pm On Jun 12
it's time to die be that

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Slashx: 11:10pm On Jun 12
Pussyisgud:
it's time to die be that
u
Thank you
Re: Please Help Me by Niok: 3:23am On Jun 13
Lol just like that?
How did you incur the debts na, a student for that matter

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by Slashx: 9:41am On Jun 13
Niok:
Lol just like that?
How did you incur the debts na, a student for that matter

I ventured into a mobile app business. I created an app and later didn't get funding.
Then i sold it back and the buyer paid into my wise account. Since then wise has been asking for charges, rates, tax and everything i have spent is around 2 million. I borrowed money from lenders and now I have not been able to pay them back .
My boss was the one in charge of selling the site for me. The person who taught me how to design websites. I thought he knew what he was doing but he doesn't.
Now I'm in huge debt. I can't even concentrate in school
Re: Please Help Me by abba190: 4:08pm On Jun 13
Slashx:
I'm a medical school student and i landed myself in a debt of 2 million.
Please, help me any amount. Either as loan or any other way.
I'm ready to do whatever you want me to do in return.
The lenders are after my life.
Please help me Nairalanders. Please help me
u want nairalanders to help u with 1million? na 500 i dey look for since yesterday nobody give me shi-shi. u better start getting ur sniper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me by Amedu3: 5:23pm On Jun 13
Slashx:

I ventured into a mobile app business. I created an app and later didn't get funding.
Then i sold it back and the buyer paid into my wise account. Since then wise has been asking for charges, rates, tax and everything i have spent is around 2 million. I borrowed money from lenders and now I have not been able to pay them back .
My boss was the one in charge of selling the site for me. The person who taught me how to design websites. I thought he knew what he was doing but he doesn't.

Drop your WhatsApp...I'll link you to a crowdfunding influencer that helps for such issues I genuine.
Saw your nairaland mail request howbeit it's better you drop a digit you could be reached with which is more faster than email process...I get tons of emails daily due to my online activities so I may not see or respond to yours.

Ciao.
Re: Please Help Me by Amedu3: 5:24pm On Jun 13
Slashx:

Drop your WhatsApp...I'll link you to a crowdfunding influencer that helps for such issues I genuine.

Ciao
Re: Please Help Me by ATEAMS: 7:32pm On Jun 13
Baba secure your head and blockcut oo ...

Make e no go miss ...

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment / Car Wash Boys Needed Around Lekki/ajah / Vacancies For Dispatch Rider - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.