Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 (37479 Views)

Israel Kills Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Operative In Iran - Report / Israeli Strike Kills Wissam al-Tawil, Hezbollah Commander In Lebanon / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Raph82(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12
Emyogalanya:
now the un game plan is clear to me. Talk as if you support the terrorist and they come out of Hiding on how to get palestinian state and israel guns them down end of story
Logical analysis, cleanly analysed exactly as it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by NothingDoMe: 8:48pm On Jun 12
finallybusy:
In a war concerning human beings. I did not divide them into anything. Another example I can use are gangs. Islamic gangs dey? What about a China vs USA situation, na Islam go cause that one?
China and USA are buddy buddy. Don't be fooled. The Chinese handle terrorists worse than any country I've seen.

Oh and there's 5.4million Chinese citizens in America. Yes let that sink in. You expect China to go to war with America? Dey play 😆😎

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Kingson28: 8:54pm On Jun 12
[quote author=Heffalump post=130443549]If only these people are wise, they should have referred back to history and make peace with Israel instead of treading war they can't win.

God is not a man that will make a decree and go back on it. He will not bless and still return with a curse. He's the Almighty God. People of this world should learn to obey God and keep his statutes. He chose Israel among all nations. Is it hard to understand?

Just leave them alone and live side-by-side in peace.

[You are very sensible and reasonable.
Keep it up.
God bless you.
Shalom.]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by F117nighthawk: 8:55pm On Jun 12
All these bunch of terrorist barbarians, only Israel understood what truly they deserved.
They are radicals whose beliefs and sense of reasoning is animalistic and very inhuman.
They need to be completely wiped out

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Mrbenny001: 8:56pm On Jun 12
FitCorper:
Luke 21 - 20-24
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

God is love and Israel should stop with the senseless killings. If you are a Christian and support this slaughter then you are worst than a jihadist.

any day Israel lay down it's weapon..that will be it's end...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Jonjam269: 8:57pm On Jun 12
Prigidypogodo:
Yoruba Muslims hates this guy so much grin
ThatFairGuy1 will even kpai him on sight
Are you talking about IPOB terrorists and cannibals? Death to all terrorists Boko Haram, Hezbolah, HAMAS, IPOB, ESN and other terrorist groups

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Mrbenny001: 8:57pm On Jun 12
NwaNimo1:
How many innocent massacred in the process?

you can go to hell ..'inocent ' indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by general111(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12
OMO how did the idf hear about this meeting?
Fear who no fear mossad grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by freeborn02: 9:00pm On Jun 12
Elsueno, no room for Islamic terrorists in the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Jonjam269: 9:02pm On Jun 12
Sermwell:
Kill all the goats who don't want peace!!

Btw, I was happy with Tinubu's fall today!! grin grin
I wish him many more falls through out his four years miserable tenure!! cheesy cheesy

You'll see all those agbado munching miscreants who displayed a mock coffin of a sitting president, called him a goat and even called his wife a sheppopotamus quoting me that I don't have respect!!

May thunder fire all the hypocrites in this country!! cheesy grin
Death to all terrorists Boko Haram, Hezbolah, IPOB, ESN, HAMAS and other terrorist groups.
May th.under fire all hypocrites, obirodent miscreants , IPOB terrorists and cannibals.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:03pm On Jun 12
Jonjam269:

Are you talking about IPOB terrorists and cannibals? Death to all terrorists Boko Haram, Hezbolah, HAMAS, IPOB, ESN and other terrorist groups
e pain oo

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by SonofElElyonRet: 9:04pm On Jun 12
rentAcock:
I really hate how my birthday October 7th has been permanently stained by this stupid terrorist attack. Just like September 11th, October 7th will forever be associated with a terrorist attack. God punish Hamas, Hezbollah and co

grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by ihimiray(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12
RepoMan007:
Good news. That's a country with no border or territorial dispute with Israel yet has been attacking israel.
they do share a border
Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Ovacoma: 9:06pm On Jun 12
Ikpunekenwa:

They will keep kiling them and if it continue their civilians will also count as casualties and then you will see islam forming the victim and lieing about the real story.

Krismas, no lies to fabricate today?
Oya krismas, I can't wait o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Raf4: 9:07pm On Jun 12
NwaNimo1:
How many innocent massacred in the process?

As many as foolishly willing to shield them (hezbollah terrorists)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Nonexisting1: 9:07pm On Jun 12
ReliableAgent1:
Let peace reign.
We have passed that stage now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by CJStarz: 9:08pm On Jun 12
Righteousness2:
Somebody CELEBRATE ISRAEL

Why paint d Israel lion white and Palestine lion black?
That's racism.
God is not a racist
Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Meteng: 9:08pm On Jun 12
Like someone once mentioned in another thread, this is not the best times to be an Hamas or Hezzbolla leader or even member sef

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Anonimoux: 9:14pm On Jun 12
Terrorists deserve only one thing. Elimination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by osazsky(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12
Yoruba Muslims won't compare Israel and Nigeria with the way the idf eliminates terrorist why we pamper ours and give them Ransome but a quick to compare america fall with tinubu fall..stupid west

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by osazsky(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12
CJStarz:

Why paint d Israel lion white and Palestine lion black?
That's racism.
God is not a racist
black is evil,Satan is black,,terrorism is evil..nothing good comes out of darkness but isreal is light

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Tareq1105: 9:26pm On Jun 12
Sermwell:

I wish him many more falls through out his four years miserable tenure!! cheesy cheesy

You'll see all those agbado munching miscreants who displayed a mock coffin of a sitting president, called him a goat and even called his wife a sheppopotamus quoting me that I don't have respect!!

I pray you will be able to rise up when your own fall comes.
Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by CJStarz: 9:32pm On Jun 12
osazsky:
black is evil,Satan is black,,terrorism is evil..nothing good comes out of darkness but isreal is light
But God made you and I Blacks,are we evil?
Devil is a very fair and beautiful creature but we were made to believe he's dark complexioned.
As Africans, we need a change in our mentality

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Elsueno: 9:34pm On Jun 12
freeborn02:
Elsueno, no room for Islamic terrorists in the world

Sup Isreali goy, Ur masters threw u a banana or U still working for free as the loyal house nigger U be grin
Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by freeborn02: 9:35pm On Jun 12
Elsueno:

Sup Isreali goy, Ur masters threw u a banana or U still working for free as the loyal house nigger U be grin

I don't expect to be rewarded with free 72 pussies in aljanah like you by your morally rotten allah and his deceptive fake prophet

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by osazsky(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12
CJStarz:

But God made you and I Blacks,are we evil?
Devil is a very fair and beautiful creature but we were made to believe he's dark complexioned.
As Africans, we need a change in our mentality
darkness and light which is better.. God does not exist where evil dwells..Africa is evil..black is evil..embrace light...who told u saten witches and demons are white..if they where why are white countries all doing well and Africa retrogressing.. with evil forest littered all over her land..grow up..in the black world bandict..kidnapping killings hook up yahoo is celebrated in white country bandict and terrorist are executed cus they are black which is evil so that God will exist there
Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by soccerlite: 9:42pm On Jun 12
Great news of the day

God bless Israel forever
Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by Yemi7up: 9:43pm On Jun 12
Sermwell:

Your own fall and disgrace is just near, you need to wait longer.
Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by osazsky(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12
freeborn02:

I don't expect to be rewarded with free 72 pussies in aljanah like you by your morally rotten allah and his deceptive fake prophet
wait o this terrorist way bomb kill how will he get virgins when is prickk must have landed in Egypt as a result of d bomb
Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by lamentor78(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqeh2AbqHR0?si=xgKR5VgPPOqDG8X3

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/hjtln38rr

Truth be told everyone Israel have pencil down for elimination are just counting days. The day I learned about their AI precision technology that identifies target facials before firing .....my liver shake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 by bizzibodi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12
Israel d wotowoto master, Hezbollah why fight a war you can never win.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Police Force Demands Anyone That Wants To Join Must Learn Yoruba, Italia / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic'

Viewing this topic: MuftiAbdulakeem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.