Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri (2782 Views)

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by saphiere(f): 8:30pm On Jun 12
Reno Omokri, a former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, has come to the defense of President Bola Tinubu after a video surfaced of Tinubu slipping while climbing a military vehicle. Omokri shared a video of Peter Obi, a former presidential candidate, also slipping, with a caption that highlighted the importance of empathy and understanding. By sharing the video, Omokri aimed to show that accidents can happen to anyone, regardless of age or status, and that mocking or ridiculing someone for a momentary lapse is unnecessary.
"This Is Peter Obi Falling. I Never Mocked Him Then Because I Knew It Could Happen To Anybody, Even Me!", he said.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BC2YdZoAN4

nlfpmod lalasticlala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by saphiere(f): 8:30pm On Jun 12
M have failed.
Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Validated: 8:32pm On Jun 12
Reno, you go defend tire. Kindergarten toddlers would do better, if asked to provide evidence of a man falling.

Obi only misstepped and did not fall, unlike Emilokan that kissed a soiled trunk of a car.

27 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by EyeCumInPiss: 8:35pm On Jun 12
But emilokan own na cocaine-induced fall. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by federal9: 8:35pm On Jun 12
Childish man.

What a debacle

11 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by ezechi24(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12
I hear say the tunubu is hospitalised now sef.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by hisgrace090: 8:38pm On Jun 12
He's going mental gradually.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Quest7777: 8:41pm On Jun 12
Only thing o'mockery is useful for... grin

13 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Peacecore: 8:44pm On Jun 12
Validated:
Reno, you go defend tire. Kindergarten toddlers would do better, if asked to provide evidence of a man falling.

Obi only misstepped and did not fall, unlike Emilokan that kissed a soiled trunk of a car.
You never see someone even a youth miss a step n fall b4? Why una dey politicise everything in this country? Even US 001 don fall before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by EcoNews: 8:54pm On Jun 12
I swear who ever told Tinubu to recruit Reno to his PR team must be the greatest political genius behind Tinubu's team.

Reno don press obidient foolish head beyond what Tinubu paid him for, this man wicked I swear.

See wailings from my obidient brother below, Reno I beg you pls have mercy on their foolish souls.
Validated:

saphiere:
M have failed.
EyeCumInPiss:
Quest7777:
Only thing o'mockery is useful for... grin
hisgrace090:
He's going mental gradually.
federal9:
Childish man.
What a debacle

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 9:00pm On Jun 12
"This Is Peter Obi Falling. I Never Mocked Him Then Because I Knew It Could Happen To Anybody, Even Me!", he said.

No be lie..

Ibos mocking Tinubu was due to their hatred, bitterness & sadness for Yoruba. It’s not as if they don’t know it’s an occurrence that could happen to anybody!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12
Peter Obi seems to have failed at almost every spheres of life, both mentally, politically,academically and physically

He's fallen in just every possible way

SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12
EyeCumInPiss:

You're the least creative obidient I know

You keep regurgitating same shi since May 2023

U seem to be a certified dullard

3 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by raskymonojendor: 9:03pm On Jun 12
I don't know why anyone would even make a big deal out of someone tripping and falling..same Tinubu was at the state house dinner tonight hale and hearty.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Chicagograduate(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12
If Tinubu is a good leader nobody will mock him.Nigerians only pray for a good leader not a ruler that is Callous to their plight.
I am surprised Reno is backing tinubu' who is more wicked than Buhari he bullied while he was in exile.
If Buhari had paid him like Tinubu,he would have been as stupid as he is now.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Abee79(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12
Stomach infrastructure 🤐
Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Medipharm: 9:19pm On Jun 12
Who asked Him?
Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by saphiere(f): 9:20pm On Jun 12
EcoNews:
I swear who ever told Tinubu to recruit Reno to his PR team must be the greatest political genius behind Tinubu's team.

Reno don press obidient foolish head beyond what Tinubu paid him for, this man wicked I swear.

See wailings from my obidient brother below, Reno I beg you pls have mercy on their foolish souls.

I sàid "M have failed". Meaning, men have failed. Power should be given to women. Can you name one falling female president?
Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by RepoMan007: 9:29pm On Jun 12
Political in nigeria is a blend of war and comedy.
Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by RepoMan007: 9:31pm On Jun 12
raskymonojendor:
I don't know why anyone would even make a big deal out of someone tripping and falling..same Tinubu was at the state house dinner tonight hale and hearty.
your job is hard o.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Putindbutt: 9:37pm On Jun 12
Lol, Reno pour ice water on Obi. see fresh receipt. May Reno live long.

1 Like

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by paramakina202: 9:39pm On Jun 12
saphiere:
Reno Omokri, a former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, has come to the defense of President Bola Tinubu after a video surfaced of Tinubu slipping while climbing a military vehicle. Omokri shared a video of Peter Obi, a former presidential candidate, also slipping, with a caption that highlighted the importance of empathy and understanding. By sharing the video, Omokri aimed to show that accidents can happen to anyone, regardless of age or status, and that mocking or ridiculing someone for a momentary lapse is unnecessary.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BC2YdZoAN4

nlfpmod lalasticlala

Is it Peter Obi that pushed Tinubu down,why the comparism?
Reno dey madt.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Eunoiaa(f): 10:14pm On Jun 12
EmperorCaesar:
Peter Obi seems to have failed at almost every spheres of life, both mentally, politically,academically and physically

He's fallen in just every possible way

SMH

Who let this babbling baby out of its crib sef? See as you dey drool spit everywhere.

Where is your nanny? Have I not told you to stop stinking NL with your poop-infused comments huh?

cc; FourQu, come take a look o...

4 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12
Eunoiaa:

Who let this babbling baby out of its crib sef? See as you dey drool spit everywhere.

Where is your nanny? Have I not told you to stop stinking NL with your poop-infused comments huh?

cc; FourQu, come take a look o...

You're always saying extreme stuffs
Una get bad mouth for o

Na me dey pour spit everywhere and na me suppose dey with Nanny?

If I start dey troll u, u go deactivate

Obidense

Always commenting like she's competing for the Idiot of the year award

2 Likes

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by raskymonojendor: 10:27pm On Jun 12
RepoMan007:
your job is hard o.
It must be more difficult doing unpaid work for the agulu fraud.
Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by jchioma: 10:38pm On Jun 12
Fool
Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Nonny95: 10:49pm On Jun 12
ezechi24:
I hear say the tunubu is hospitalised now sef.

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Nonny95: 10:50pm On Jun 12
Putindbutt:
Lol, Reno pour ice water on Obi. see fresh receipt. May Reno live long.

Atleast Obi didn't fall like wet pant

Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by Dubetex96(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12
EyeCumInPiss:

You wicked which one be cocaine induced again?
Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:18am On Jun 13
Is that a fall? Ode!!!
Re: This Is Peter Obi Falling - Reno Omokri by MartinCorridon: 12:25am On Jun 13
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Appears The PDP Is Not Power Hungry Afterall / Fashola Is The Best Governor / No Apologies! Im Part Of MEND - Tony Uranta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.