Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,196 members, 7,903,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Hon. Okponung Praised For Rewarding Dedicated Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Okponung Praised For Rewarding Dedicated Staff (84 Views)

Hon. Okponung Praised For Rewarding Dedicated Staff / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Okponung Praised For Rewarding Dedicated Staff by Ezekielibok(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12
Hon. Okponung Praised for Rewarding Dedicated Staff

...as Udung Uko Chairman Promises People-Oriented Leadership

In a heartwarming gesture of gratitude that resonated deeply with the community, Udung Uko Transition Chairman, Elder Godwin Okponung, presented a Toyota Corolla to his Chief Security Officer, Engr Paul Isangedighi, today. The car gift was a recognition of Isangedighi's unwavering loyalty and dedication.

While handing over the keys, Elder Okponung's voice was filled with emotion as he stated, "Paul has served me loyally and therefore deserves a reward for his selfless services. He has stood by me through thick and thin, taking many bullets for me. Today, I present him with this car to encourage him and thank him for being a loyal servant all these years."

The ceremonial presentation was conducted by Rt. Hon. Okokon Ekpe and witnessed by notable figures including Comrade John Esio, Mr. Idung Victor, and Ubong Udoeyen (Iso Idim), among others. The atmosphere was charged with emotion as each speaker lauded Okponung’s generous spirit.

Known for his boundless generosity, Godwin Okponung has built a reputation for rewarding those who serve him with unwavering dedication. Rt. Hon. Ekpe praised Okponung, saying, "Thank you for always showing capacity in rewarding those who serve you deservingly. You are a star and you keep shining as a bright light." His words were met with nods of agreement and heartfelt applause.

Comrade John Esio, visibly moved, also commended Hon. Okponung, dubbing him "Mr. Reward Dispenser." Esio expressed his gratitude, stating, "Today, I am a landlord in Oron LGA and drive a more deserving car, all courtesy of Hon. Okponung. He deserves our support in his future endeavors as he has much to offer the people of Udung Uko and beyond."

The event underscored the profound value of loyalty and dedication, with Engr Paul Isangedighi's story serving as a poignant testament to the rewards that come with selfless service. The audience was reminded of the importance of recognizing and appreciating those who stand by us through life’s challenges.

Elder Okponung's gesture not only highlighted his generosity but also reinforced his commitment to people-oriented leadership. His actions spoke volumes about the kind of community he aims to build—one where dedication and loyalty are cherished and rewarded. As the crowd dispersed, there was a palpable sense of hope and inspiration, driven by the belief that leadership rooted in gratitude and recognition can indeed transform lives.

(1) (Reply)

The International Royal Diplomatic Club Of The United Nations Confirms The Appo / Can Ogun State Relive The Nostalgia Of Gateway Games 2006 Next Year? / Dr. Solomon David Celebrates Hon Barr John Sambo Director Domestic Affairs, Baye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.