Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,827 members, 7,915,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:31 PM

Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State (27112 Views)

Labour Slashes Proposed New Minimum Wage To N500,000 / Coup: U.S Mounts Pressure On Tinubu As ECOWAS Fumes Over Mixed Signal / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by MartinCorridon: 1:14am On Jun 13
Stop dreaming. No new state for una.

If you guys had supported Tinubu as he gave you several opportunities to flourish as a Governor (stupid in my opinion)

Tinubu is one of the few Southerners brave enough to stand up to the North. Obi is a coward who fled PDP primaries before fight started.

If SE had behaved appropriately, Tinubu is powerful enough to create an extra state and nothing will happen.

Now you know which region Tinubu will side with ; SE or North. grin

BossGerald:

Any additional state for SE that isn't coming from Anioma, Adada or ikwerre/obigbo/egbema is not supported by 99% of Igbos.

Anioma people are not Igbos but Kaduna nzeogu of 1966 military coup(Igbo coup) was an Igbo man.

Una dey ment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Ofodirinwa: 3:06am On Jun 13
blacknp:
As President of Agulu Peoples Republic abi?

Inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by BossGerald: 8:17am On Jun 13
MartinCorridon:

Stop dreaming. No new state for una.

If you guys had supported Tinubu as he gave you several opportunities to flourish as a Governor (stupid in my opinion)

Tinubu is one of the few Southerners brave enough to stand up to the North. Obi is a coward who fled PDP primaries before fight started.

If SE had behaved appropriately, Tinubu is powerful enough to create an extra state and nothing will happen.

Now you know which region Tinubu will side with ; SE or North. grin

So far, tinubulation has reached everywhere leaving no region behind.

Who again did you say he's favouring? The ebinpawas??

10 Likes

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Matrix137(m): 11:37am On Jun 13
cry
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Agugbadin: 11:38am On Jun 13
As long as Onitsha remains in Anambra Anioma people will be extremely grateful and happy.Anioma cannot cope with the level of criminality in Onitsha. The River Niger has provided a natural boundart.

3 Likes

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by MartinCorridon: 11:40am On Jun 13
BossGerald:

So far, tinubulation has reached everywhere leaving no region behind.

Who again did you say he's favouring? The ebinpawas??

Instead of you to read my message well or give it to someone with more sense... you are saying irrelevant things.

Tinubu could have fought on behalf of SE. The man is fearless and confronted President + Vice president + Senate President + party chairman + CBN Governor COMBINED and flogged them all before he became President.

And he's effortlessly marching on towards regionalism.

SE however, has shown him nothing but hate for the past 9 years. So do you expect him to have any sympathy?

If I were him, I would even withdraw all law enforcement from that region or ensure they are all SE guys. Kill them if you want, na yourself you dey do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by SmartyPants(m): 11:41am On Jun 13
BossGerald:

Any additional state for SE that isn't coming from Anioma, Adada or ikwerre/obigbo/egbema is not supported by 99% of Igbos.

Anioma people are not Igbos but Kaduna nzeogu of 1966 military coup(Igbo coup) was an Igbo man.

Una dey ment

It should be for the people from those areas to canvas for the state to be created from there through their lawmakers. Since they have not done so, what is your own sir?

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by STOKLOSA: 11:43am On Jun 13
MartinCorridon:

Instead of you to read my message well or give it to someone with more sense... you are saying irrelevant things.

Tinubu could have fought on behalf of SE. The man is fearless and confronted President + Vice president + Senate President + party chairman + CBN Governor COMBINED and flogged them all before he became President.

SE however, has shown him nothing but hate for the past 9 years. So do you expect him to have any sympathy?

If I were him, I would even withdraw all law enforcement from that region or ensure they are all SE guys. Kill them if you want, na yourself you dey do.

See yeye yarns...who him sympathy epp?

Gbafuo here efulefu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Justicemy8(m): 11:44am On Jun 13
the only extra state i see in the East is Nsukka state.. others are just playing
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by MartinCorridon: 11:45am On Jun 13
STOKLOSA:

See yeye yarns...who him sympathy epp?

Stoklosa to his father : Gbafuo here efulefu!!!

Lol. Did you do Google Translate : English- Igbo ? grin
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by NwekereNdokl: 11:46am On Jun 13
Anambra is a monolithic state . We don’t want to be part of any state creation. Our law maker is very clear on this .

7 Likes

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by vRendoh(m): 11:49am On Jun 13
Fuming that her seat will be affected or that her people are sad about it?
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:51am On Jun 13
blacknp:
Helpless Thing, go and arrange yourself, no one owes you jack sheet in The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ekperima

3 Likes

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by obaidan: 11:53am On Jun 13
What is the logic behind creation of states sef. The 36 that you, almost 90% of them are struggling to pay 30k minimum and accruing debt for generations unborn, you are still trying to create more. More avenue to waste money, more governors, more useless commissioners, more SAs, more security votes, more cars, more money spent on funding expensive lifestyle of a governor, more useless lawmakers that will be bought jeep and collect bribe,.....Nigeria should stop creating more states. A proper local. Government administration and effective monitoring solves the problem, not state creation

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Nelsondiego69: 11:54am On Jun 13
IzunnaOkafor:
By Izunna Okafor, Awka

The Member Representing Orumba North and South Federal Constituency in the National Assembly, Hon. Princess Chinwe Nnabuife, has kicked against the inclusion of part of her constituency in the proposed new state to be created in the South-East.

Recall that the member representing Ideato North/Ideato South Federal Constituency in Imo State, Hon. Ikenga Ugochinyere, had recently sponsored a bill for creation of a new State to be known as Orlu State in the South-East to bring the number of states in the Zone to six. According to the bill, the new state will be created from some parts of Anambra, Abia, and Imo states.

The bill also seeks to amend the 1999 Constitution by inserting a new paragraph, which will include 28 local government areas, namely: Orlu, Orsu, Oru West, Oru East, Ideato North, Ideato South, Njaba, Nkwerre, Nwangele, Isu, Oguta, Ohaji Egbema, Onuimo, Ihiala, Uga, Uli, Ozubulu, Akokwa, Arondizuogu, Umuchu, Umunze, Umuaku, New Ideato North, Nwabosi West, Nwabosi East, Owerre Nkworji, Alaoma, Amaifeke, and Owerrebiri Umuowa.

However, reacting in a statement made available to this reporter, Izunna Okafor, on the bill which is already gaining weight and height in the Green Chamber; Hon. Nnabuife, who represents the people of Umunze (one of the Anambra communities that were included in the proposed new state), said she and her constituents were not consulted before making the move.

Hon. Nnabuife, who also hails from the community, said they were not privy to the bill before it was brought to the floor of the House of Representatives, and therefore, vowed never to support the bill. She also maintained that Umunze, which is the capital of Orumba South Local Government Area remains and will always remain an integral part of Anambra State.

Her words: “In the light of recent developments regarding the proposed creation of Orlu State, I, Honourable Princess Chinwe Nnabuife, representing Orumba North and South Federal Constituency, wish to clarify my stance and correct any misconceptions surrounding this bill.

It has come to my attention that a bill for the creation of Orlu State, sponsored by Hon. Ugochinyere Michael Ikeagwuonu, has scaled its first reading in the House of Representatives. This bill, identified as HB1430, purportedly includes Umunze Community in the proposed new state. I must emphasize that I and the good people of Umunze who I represent in the National Assembly are not privy to this bill, as I was never consulted on this matter and therefore do not support this bill.

“It is imperative to set the record straight: I have nothing against the creation of state, but this said bill was neither discussed nor deliberated upon with me or my constituents before being brought to the floor of the House of Representatives. The people of Orumba North and South have unequivocally rejected the idea of being included in the proposed Orlu State. Umunze, the heart and Capital of Orumba South has always been and will always remain an integral part of Anambra State.

“As the duly elected representative of Orumba North and South Federal Constituency, it is my duty to protect the interests and the wishes of my Constituents. Any attempt to alter the status of our constituency without proper consultation and agreement is unacceptable. The historical, cultural, and administrative ties of Umunze to Anambra State are deeply rooted and cannot be overlooked or undermined by this proposed bill.

“I hope this statement clears the air and sets the record straight. Umunze in Orumba North/Orumba South Federal Constituency remains steadfastly a part of Anambra State.”
anioma should be carried out from some parts of the South South and South East and not from the South East alone, because the South East land Mass is already small enough to be calling out another state, but I'm any case you all should allow the federal government do what they want to do to avoid distractions and other problems that will still affect you all, equality for all ✊
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by MatrixCircle: 11:54am On Jun 13
Ok na woman, men will go and finalise it as they just did and as she see am for the first time grin
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Kdon2: 11:55am On Jun 13
christistruth01:
This was the nonsense they did 18 years ago when Obasanjo was determined to give them an extra state

They fought each other over the location of the proposed State until Baba Left office

You better be serious this time so you don't have to wait another 18 years

The Senate should just give them the New State and Its map and let them fight the rest out in court

What do they need a state for. The whole of their SE land no reach Oyo state alone and they collect budget of 5 states without development to show for it. ☹️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by OmotolaDeniro(f): 11:56am On Jun 13
OmotolaDeniro(f): 11:15am
Hausa/ Fulani Medicine For Bigger JoystickS For Men and Bigger Organs For Women

No side effects

It goes for #10,000

Waybilled to all locations

Teste.d and Truste.d

Befor.e and Afte.r Picture.s are available

Phone And WhatsApp 0.8.0.6.7.6.4.2.1.8.5

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Kdon2: 11:56am On Jun 13
BossGerald:

You go soon off cloth enter market

Na so una dey do for your family?
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Kdon2: 11:59am On Jun 13
BossGerald:

Supporting failures back to back is not a flex oga.

From buhari to tinupoo, you no dey shame??

That's why none of your people no fit smell presidency cos una no get doings🤡
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Kdon2: 12:00pm On Jun 13
blacknp:
Lazy Things expecting a miracle in 1 year, something they have not been able to do for their life in over 2 decades, they want President Tinubu to come & change their miserable existence in 1 year?

They never start to dey suffer yet, just dey wait, no go help themselves.

Shameless Things wey dey wait for Tinubu to come & save them.

Na tinubu say make your leaders no develop your region?
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by abba190: 12:02pm On Jun 13
hm
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by BossGerald: 12:05pm On Jun 13
Kdon2:

That's why none of your people no fit smell presidency cos una no get doings🤡

Doings in failure??

God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by BossGerald: 12:09pm On Jun 13
Kdon2:

What do they need a state for. The whole of their SE land no reach Oyo state alone and they collect budget of 5 states without development to show for it. ☹️

Where is developed in Oyo state?? You count endless brown roofs as development too??

3 Likes

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by BossGerald: 12:10pm On Jun 13
SmartyPants:

It should be for the people from those areas to canvas for the state to be created from there through their lawmakers. Since they have not done so, what is your own sir?

They have not done so??

Are you just waking up from coma

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by BossGerald: 12:11pm On Jun 13
MartinCorridon:

Tinubu has nothing to offer, isn't obvious now

Stop worshiping failures

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Kdon2: 12:13pm On Jun 13
BossGerald:

Where is developed in Oyo state?? You count endless brown roofs as development too??

But those Igbos still dey rush there though. Go and educate yourself properlymr man🤡

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Kdon2: 12:15pm On Jun 13
BossGerald:

Doings in failure??

God forbid

But you want presidency so desperately though, so that you can return us to zIk and ojukwu combined catastrophy.

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by BossGerald: 12:16pm On Jun 13
Kdon2:

But those Igbos still dey rush there though. Go and educate yourself properlymr man🤡

Lagos is not Oyo state.

I personally don't have any family member in any of your slummy cities aside Lagos.

There's nothing developed in Oyo state...see the stadium rangers played in yesterday?? See the landscape outside the stadium? The aerial view...is that what you call development

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by udemzeus(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13
We dont need any more state in the SE, the ones we have needs to be developed, if you doubt me ask Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by Kdon2: 12:17pm On Jun 13
BossGerald:

Lagos is not Oyo state.

I personally don't have any family member in any of your slummy cities aside Lagos.

There's nothing developed in Oyo state...see the stadium rangers played in yesterday?? See the landscape outside the stadium? The aerial view...is that what you call development

Chai! You no dey shame. Without Lagos south east can't survive😂
Re: Chinwe Nnabuife Fumes Over Inclusion Of Her Town In The Proposed New State by BossGerald: 12:18pm On Jun 13
Kdon2:

But you want presidency so desperately though, so that you can return us to zIk and ojukwu combined catastrophy.

What's your definition of desperately? Because Obi contested against your drug lord??

Who were the Igbos been supporting since 1999??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS / Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians / Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.