Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,948 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

"Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka (26418 Views)

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by idealogical: 6:01pm On Jun 13
Aso Rock is not Arise TV.

You still won't smell Aso Rock.
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Timmi: 6:07pm On Jun 13
Brandosky:

Anuofia, can you tell us how many times you have been to anambra during peter obi govt ? You are not worried that a cup of beans sold for #120 in january 2024 is now sold for #450 presently, but you want to talk about obi govt you know absolutely nothing about.
Kunle when are you going to start having sense ? Are you going to remain a bigoted idiot for the rest of your life ? Aturu mutalu kunle gba aka nwa. What a waste

See how you just open your mouth as if you are in a yam festival spewing trash. Brandosky, the man from the land of rising wailers so wailer on!!
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Sapasenator: 6:15pm On Jun 13
illicit:

Bullies are bullies

Online or offline

Obidunce

There are bullies everywhere both online and offline. Primary, secondary, universities and in real life.

Still, you have zero control over random strangers online, you are supposed to be a teacher and this dumb?

Why do I have to educate you for free?

What do you teach your students?
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by illicit(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13
Sapasenator:

There are bullies everywhere both online and offline. Primary, secondary, universities and in real life.

Still, you have zero control over random strangers online, you are supposed to be a teacher and this dumb?

Why do I have to educate you for free?

What do you teach your students?

I quit teaching already

Teach ur anus

🥵
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by doncartel: 6:21pm On Jun 13
Gbajuessor Wole Soyinka was once categorized with the likes of Mandela, Gandhi, Socrates, Martin Luther King Jr, Karl Marx, Achebe, Nkrumah and Azikiwe.

As I am talking to you now, he’s with the likes of Lawrence Anini, Evans, Shekau, Clifford Orji, Shina Rambo, Derico Nwamama, Ishola Oyenusi and Osama bin Laden.
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Felaincarnated: 6:59pm On Jun 13
Perfect description of ur generation.
SwissMass:
Very safe in shackles and chains
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Sapasenator: 6:59pm On Jun 13
illicit:

I quit teaching already

Teach ur anus

🥵

Daramola Quadri T, were you fired from your job because of the same bad attitude you are now displaying on a faceless forum?

Alai leko omo ni e !

Let me know if you want me to delete your name.
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by SwissMass: 7:03pm On Jun 13
Felaincarnated:
Perfect description of ur generation.
You mean your generations are involved, I thought it started and end with your mother, congratulations
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Felaincarnated: 7:16pm On Jun 13
Nah. It's a generational cause upon ur family
SwissMass:
You mean your generations are involved, I thought it started and end with your mother, congratulations
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by luluman: 8:00pm On Jun 13
yyba:
Mumu fraudster undecided undecided
This is one online troll
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Jimmur(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13
emmyluizzz:

i will send you something for sure

but first..be honest who did you vote in last year presidential election?

I didn't vote cos I don't have my polling unit at my place of residence. I did it in the village and I wasn't in the village at the time elections held. I also didn't try to change it prior to the elections. Pls try and help me
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by luluman: 8:01pm On Jun 13
ObaOfBeninNahMu:
Story for his bastard followers
Another online troll spotted
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by ObaOfBeninNahMu: 8:52pm On Jun 13
luluman:
Another online troll spotted

E pain you shey

Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by SwissMass: 9:24pm On Jun 13
Felaincarnated:
Nah. It's a generational cause upon ur family
Ooooh you also have generational causes on your family, no wonder you are embittered and looking for who to blame, attacking people unprovoked.
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Achor1111(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13
Nonny95:

Peter Obi on Arise TV
...... And I would put myself in a position to be respected.
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by blacknp(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13
kelly72:

Yesterday we saw the vegetable that resides in Aso Rock. A free fall that left his head hanging on a van. O luleeee
Big deal your President fell, your Papa never fall before?
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by PaellaPaella: 11:29pm On Jun 13
blacknp:

His father does not look like this vegetable, do you see the lips?

Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by RealSean(m): 12:05am On Jun 14
Messina123:

You can't hold a simple conversation without calling police. You start fight you dey call police?
Nairaland hardcore begger, better nor go beg EBA make you fit chop because na who get dey warm abi nor be so? grin Hungry boy. grin
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by kelly72: 1:27am On Jun 14
blacknp:

Yes, because my papa was fit and never took tasks he had no capacity for.

The fall reminded everyone of his cluelessness
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Iamanoited: 1:43am On Jun 14
"TIME NOW TO DEFINE WHO IS A NATIONAL CONSCIENCE IN NIGERIA"?

ORISA37
WOLE SHOYINKA IS AS A NOBEL LAUREL.
OBASANJO IS. HE IS A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT FOR A FULL COURSE. HE WON THE CIVIL WAR FOR THE UNITY OF NIGERIA. HE HAS BEEN PRESIDENT OF PRESIDENTS IN THE WORLD FORUM.
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Egoveen: 2:11am On Jun 14
yyba:
Mumu fraudster undecided undecided
God go punish you
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Iamanoited: 2:11am On Jun 14
"TIME NOW TO DEFINE WHO IS A NATIONAL CONSCIENCE IN NIGERIA"?

WHO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AND THE LEAST RELEVANT OF THESE THREE?
SOWORE,

ATIKU ABUBAKAR AND

PETER OBI?
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Egoveen: 2:13am On Jun 14
SwissMass:
Bitter grievingory Obi is a chronic liar, your miserable despicable rogues were wishing babies dead.
PETER OBI IS BETTER THAN Tinubu ten times over.........mumu
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Iamanoited: 2:21am On Jun 14
"IF THE KILLER INSIDE CAN'T KILL YOU, NO KILLER OUTSIDE WILL EVER SUCCEED TO KILL YOU".
Re: "Online Trolls Even Say Worse Things To Me" - Peter Obi Replies Wole Soyinka by Jimmur(m): 8:47am On Jun 14
emmyluizzz:

i will send you something for sure

but first..be honest who did you vote in last year presidential election?

I'm waiting for your help Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) / GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 / Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu