Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,305 members, 7,940,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me (1384 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Balkony11223: 10:59pm On Jun 12
Hi everyone.I am livinf with Igbo.man whom I have 2 kids with.We live abroad.He has work me not coz noone to take care of our kids.He is extremely agresive.Only pays the bils and food for us and the rest money al goes to his siblings and mother in Nigeria.I feel so helples.He is so commanding stingy wicked to me.He most times treat me as slave in house
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by forever1225: 11:07pm On Jun 12
Balkony11223:
Hi everyone.I am livinf with Igbo.man whom I have 2 kids with.We live abroad.He has work me not coz noone to take care of our kids.He is extremely agresive.Only pays the bils and food for us and the rest money al goes to his siblings and mother in Nigeria.I feel so helples.He is so commanding stingy wicked to me.He most times treat me as slave in house
what do you want?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by longetivity(m): 11:20pm On Jun 12
I thought women get power over there, abi u dey lie

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Balkony11223: 11:33pm On Jun 12
longetivity:
I thought women get power over there, abi u dey lie
i wish i lye but i dont
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Sonnobax15(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12
lipsrsealed
Any word wey come out of banny mouth,I dey first of all add small salt to am just to taste am whether e get small truth for inside or na pure lies lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by longetivity(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12
Balkony11223:
i wish i lye but i dont
but, you just lied now, I mean who doesn't lie cheesy grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by PerfectStranger(m): 12:13am On Jun 13
longetivity:
but, you just lied now, I mean who doesn't lie cheesy grin
Her lies isn't actually a lie. She's a truthful liar grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Franklyspeakin: 12:38am On Jun 13
it's obvious you are not even educated. go and get a job and start fending for yourself. seems you can't even look after yourself hence your inability to leave him
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by goran3310(m): 12:46am On Jun 13
Franklyspeakin:
it's obvious you are not even educated. go and get a job and start fending for yourself. seems you can't even look after yourself hence your inability to leave him
And what will happen when she leaves him?? She will be a single mother. A single mother with two children. You have a topic on this PDF. No one wants single mothers and divorced women for a serious relationship or marriage. Occasional casual sex is all they can get. And you advise her that?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by goran3310(m): 12:50am On Jun 13
Balkony11223:
What do you mean he treats you like a slave in the house? In what situations does he become aggressive? You wrote it yourself. He works. He pays the bills for his family, you and the children. He pays for food. I guess he also pays for clothes and shoes.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Franklyspeakin: 1:04am On Jun 13
is it better he kills her. beatings never end well. it's a slippery slope. her priority at this stage is her kids. it's already a toxic home. Men stop beating your wives. if you are tired divorce. go to prisons and see people languishing there because she died during or after the beating. separate and live in peace. and if your a wife beater, STOP!!!!!

it is better to be alive and be worried of finding another man. Than to be dead and your kids are helpless or being molested as your hubby is in jail. stop acting.

goran3310:

And what will happen when she leaves him?? She will be a single mother. A single mother with two children. You have a topic on this PDF. No one wants single mothers and divorced women for a serious relationship or marriage. Occasional casual sex is all they can get. And you advise her that?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Hollybratt(m): 7:06am On Jun 13
Wife beaters association of Nigeria you no go rest
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Balkony11223: 9:49am On Jun 13
goran3310:

What do you mean he treats you like a slave in the house? In what situations does he become aggressive? You wrote it yourself. He works. He pays the bills for his family, you and the children. He pays for food. I guess he also pays for clothes and shoes.
no he doesnt pay clothes and shoes.My family does that
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by goran3310(m): 11:07am On Jun 13
Balkony11223:
no he doesnt pay clothes and shoes.My family does that
What!!?! Is he normal? Write in which situations he becomes aggressive? How does that happen? Do you object to him first and then he reacts aggressively? Does he drink? What it is?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by goran3310(m): 11:10am On Jun 13
Franklyspeakin:
is it better he kills her. beatings never end well. it's a slippery slope. her priority at this stage is her kids. it's already a toxic home. Men stop beating your wives. if you are tired divorce. go to prisons and see people languishing there because she died during or after the beating. separate and live in peace. and if your a wife beater, STOP!!!!!

it is better to be alive and be worried of finding another man. Than to be dead and your kids are helpless or being molested as your hubby is in jail. stop acting.

The easiest way is to get a divorce and ruin your life and the lives of your children. Take it easy. Let's see first if the situation can be improved.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Balkony11223: 11:18am On Jun 13
goran3310:

What!!?! Is he normal? Write in which situations he becomes aggressive? How does that happen? Do you object to him first and then he reacts aggressively? Does he drink? What it is?
he smokes...I dont do nothung wrong to him before he becomes agresive.He doesnt pay no clothes for my kids and shoes and he is reciving money for them from government.I think he doesnt like me and kids.The only family he cares is the one in Nigeria and i am so tired of him.I am tired of being abused beaten and not giving notjing
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Hollybratt(m): 11:22am On Jun 13
Balkony11223:
he smokes...I dont do nothung wrong to him before he becomes agresive.He doesnt pay no clothes for my kids and shoes and he is reciving money for them from government.I think he doesnt like me and kids.The only family he cares is the one in Nigeria and i am so tired of him.I am tired of being abused beaten and not giving notjing
My advice for you is to report to his family, tell them your plan, if you are ready for divorce let them know.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by stunnert(m): 11:23am On Jun 13
You're a foool for having more than one child for a man who hasn't married you.

What if he decides to break off the unhealthy relationship you took have going on . What happens to you then ? After two flat tires
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Balkony11223: 11:33am On Jun 13
stunnert:

What if he decides to break off the unhealthy relationship you took have going on . What happens to you then ? After two flat tires
wel then at least i wil have my peace and i wil see how to take m y life back.Staying with him doesnt benefit me or my kids at all.Kids are not good to be staying in abusive envjroment and where they are not provided with basic needs
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Balkony11223: 11:34am On Jun 13
Hollybratt:
My advice for you is to report to his family, tell them your plan, if you are ready for divorce let them know.
if i report to them maybe they wil even be happy coz then they wil be sending them even more money
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by goran3310(m): 11:51am On Jun 13
Balkony11223:
Well, what does he say when he is aggressive?? Why is he aggressive?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by goran3310(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13
stunnert:

Cohabitation and marriage have the same value in court.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by goran3310(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13
Balkony11223:
if i report to them maybe they wil even be happy coz then they wil be sending them even more money
So you never talked to him about that problem? Have you ever had a calm and rational conversation with your husband about problems in your relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Autobot05: 12:11pm On Jun 13
Balkony11223:

lol
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Franklyspeakin: 2:14pm On Jun 13
I have a family friend who died in the name of lets make it work. the family was too distraught. and decided to drop the case against the silly man so he can be out hustling to fend for his family. he has 3 kids. the kids don't even like their dad. na we dey try calm them down. it can be a very messy situation.
goran3310:
The easiest way is to get a divorce and ruin your life and the lives of your children. Take it easy. Let's see first if the situation can be improved.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by goran3310(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13
Franklyspeakin:
I have a family friend who died in the name of lets make it work. the family was too distraught. and decided to drop the case against the silly man so he can be out hustling to fend for his family. he has 3 kids. the kids don't even like their dad. na we dey try calm them down. it can be a very messy situation.
sad
Re: My Boyfriend Doesnt Provide For Our Kids And He Beat Me by Teeyoo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16
Balkony11223:

Let me tell you the simple truth. If he's the only one there, it would have been better. He's the only one working and the bills are much. His take home may not be much and after deducting the deductibles, the remaining won't be much for him to manage for the rest of the month, hence, he will act nasty

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Go About With A Malice Keeping Lady? / The Pain Of Love! / Want A Nigerian Man Abroad Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.