Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,045 members, 7,933,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) (45910 Views)

A Crocodile Was Terrorizing an Australian Town. The Residents Cooked And Ate It / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by phemmie06(m): 10:03am On Jun 13
Those of us wey be say na anything goes should appreciate God
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by sofeo(m): 10:03am On Jun 13
Alright
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 10:04am On Jun 13
Same thing octopus does to some people.

Allergy
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by Badguy77(m): 10:04am On Jun 13
Omo God forgive me but the way I burst laugh ehn... Catfish I don't eat original ijaw men don't eat that shit..
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 10:04am On Jun 13
doggedfighter:
Sorry.

Is this to alert us to stop eating Catfish ?
Common sense isn't common.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by omoredia: 10:04am On Jun 13
Must u eat every unclean thing?
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 10:05am On Jun 13
I don't think it's the catfish, it maybe the ingredients used in preparing the catfish just like what someone said.
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 10:05am On Jun 13
The forces of catfish at work
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:05am On Jun 13
Càtfish pregnancy symptoms 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by Xkay29(m): 10:05am On Jun 13
Me no see difference oo, both pictures are same thing now
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by omoredia: 10:05am On Jun 13
The food turn u to catfish urself lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by Ubanz: 10:05am On Jun 13
Guess it's allergy from any of the condiments.
She go still go chop another day.🤣,🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:06am On Jun 13
Na dis one dem dey call Enugu
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:07am On Jun 13
Zonefree:

One of the advantages of marrying a reasonable woman.

They will come for you ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:09am On Jun 13
nwakibie3:

They will come for you ooo
No, they won't.

They fear this moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:09am On Jun 13
She looks amazing with the swollen face. grin

She now looks like a mother-catfish. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by OluwaChuzy(m): 10:10am On Jun 13
You have hope. Surprised, so I told my friends bout this and one of them said it has happened to him before…

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 10:11am On Jun 13
angry sad dnt accuse CATFISH falsely/wrongly biko. Same CATFISH we dey chopped vom disorganised yo face undecided? Mbanu
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by Innobee99(m): 10:12am On Jun 13
Awoof dey run belle. A typical example
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:15am On Jun 13
Chrisrare:
the girl get mind o, she carry this worwor face come online...
You Dey mind her anything to trend
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by Mckraz01: 10:15am On Jun 13
EmmyMaestro:
A Nigerian lady who identifies as @miss_arhaan has shared online what became of her face after she ate Catfish.

The lady who had no idea that she was allergic to the protein woke up with all her facial attributes swollen to a large extent.

According to her, she had an allergic reaction a day after consuming a catfish which resulted in her having a swollen face.

In the images she shared online, she showed off her face before and after she ate the meal which looked totally different.

In another picture, she was seen nursing and trying to contain the reaction by applying an unknown ointment on her face.

Some internet users who came across her post were left in disbelief as they found it hard to believe that Nigerians also have allergies.

Below are some of the comments;

@Innie023: Jesus. She almost turned to the catfish. Omo!!

@RespiratoryDafe: Allergy is one of those things we don’t talk about in Nigeria. Think about people in jail or called witches simply cos someone ate in their house, had allergy to something in the food, got anaphylaxis, and passed. On the brighter side of this, she knows not to eat catfish again

@HonestinaOfoha: Surely Not The Catfish, But One Particular Ingredient Used in Preparing The Fish, The Ingredient Might Contain a Particular Substance Extracted From Something You’re Actually Allergic To

@rosythrone: How many of us that still don’t know what we’re allergic to, that’s if we even have self??

See before and after below,

Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:18am On Jun 13
richiemcgold:

Every food is a go - - - be it local, foreign or intercontinental, no allergies.

Gather here if you're not allergic to any food like me.

See this one. Try kenke and onions let’s see if you’d say no allergy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by Neyopumpin13: 10:18am On Jun 13
kestolove95:
As longer as e no affect the kpekus no problem
Baddest Guy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by kabuski(m): 10:18am On Jun 13
Little difference in all the pics
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 10:19am On Jun 13
sad Yeye girl. After eaten CATFISH, she go swallowed man cum lipsrsealed undecided com accused CATFISH

Make una sha nor wreck/de market CATFISH biz peepz biko
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:20am On Jun 13

@Innie023: Jesus. She almost turned to the catfish. Omo!!
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 10:20am On Jun 13
new meme loading grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by samwash(m): 10:20am On Jun 13
Na catfish beat her like this ?
The person need to be jail for inhuman treatment.
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by 77up(m): 10:21am On Jun 13
mytime24:
Mayb she b water girl,
Nd nt suppose to eat fish 🐠🐟
Your comment make sense among the rest.
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 10:22am On Jun 13
sad sad person wey carry her go chopped CATFISH try
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by positivelord: 10:23am On Jun 13
They bought you catfish and later in the night swallow more enough his cum...... how is that the fault of the catfish
Re: Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:23am On Jun 13
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost / Would You Eat These Nigerian Independence Day Meals? (Photos) / Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.