Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,492 members, 7,951,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Dreams Are Formed (part1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Dreams Are Formed (part1) (122 Views)

How Dreams Are Formed (part Two) / Diffrences Btwn speaking In Tongue, Praying ,And Speaking in other tongues:part1 / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dreams Are Formed (part1) by nencounter10: 6:13am On Jun 13
Some time ago, I wrote a piece on dreams. I had believed that would be the last piece I would ever write about about dreams because the topic Is off topic considering my calling. But, recent happenings ,javascript:void(0); have given me compelling reasons to write again about dream. Hopefully, this will be last piece I will write about dreams.

THE DREAM WORLD IS NOT THE SPIRIT WORLD
Some people have this erroneous belief that the dream is the same as the spirit world. So, the events, happenings, and occurrences of the dream world are treated as having great gravity. To such people, if it I dreamed about, then it is sacrosanct. Nothing can be more further from the truth. The dream world is a special world that make it possible for spirits of different categories to interact according to certain rules.

THE DREAM WORLD IS AN IMAGE WORLD
The dream world is an image world. This means every player or participants in the dream are all images and not spirit. In the dream world , a spirit represents himself with one or more images or is represented by a one or more images. Ideally, it should be one image per spirit, but some deceitful spirits employ a multiplicity of images for the purpose of deceit.

So, the fellow that goes on adventure in that dream you had is not really you but your image. The real you, who is a spirit, remained tucked away in your body not undergoing any adventure. Everyone has an image that represents them in the dream world. Even if an angel has to appear in the dream world he would have to use an image. Roughly defined, an image is a representation of a person int the dream world.

HOW A DREAM IS FORMED
A dream is formed when one or more images interact or carryout actions or activities. The unfortunate thing about dreams is that people who spiritually aware can influence the activities and occurrences in the dream world. Using dream terminology, a person who is spiritually aware can "give one a dream". That means, they can make you have a dream according to there own design by using a collage of images which interacts with you according to their own design. Most of the time, when people are given dreams, they are not even participants of that dream in that their image is not involved but is being falsely represented by another image introduced by the dream giver for the purpose of deceit. These false image goes on to carry out actions that are contrary to what the actual image of the person in question will naturally carry out giving the false impression that they were carried out by the target person. So, there is a very high likelihood that all the abominable actions that were seemingly carried out by you in the dream were not carried out by you at all in that they were not carried out by your image. You jus suffered guilt, and pain needlessly.

IMAGES ARE NOT SACROSANT
Even though everyone has an image that represents him in the dream world, that image is not sacrosanct. It can be changed at will, rejected or disowned. A great deal of times, I am self aware in the dream world, so, I get to use my brain to determine the cause of action. If you are self aware and your image, I mean your actual image, has been involved in a set of activities you do not like or things you do not like have befallen it, you can simply reject that image by saying "That's not me" and meaning it. That invalidates that image. Another image simply comes into existence to represent you and, for all intent and purposes, you can safely conclude that the said activities or befallen things have absolutely no connection with you. If you are not self-aware in the dream world, you can produce the same effect after you wake up by disowning that image. Just simply say. "That's not me" and mean it.

DREAMS ARE EVIL PEOPLE'S GREATEST TOOL FOR KEEPING PEOPLE IN BONAGE
Sad as it may sound, because most people believe so much in dreams, evil people seem to have perfected the act of using them to put people in bondage. They have a large collection of dreams they give to people which they have assigned pre-determined interpretation for the purpose of keeping people in bondage. When they give people any of such dreams, most of the time, the crucial actions that were carried out were not carried out by the image the target person, but by a false image they introduce to represent the target person. Examples of dreams in the large collection of dreams that evil people employ are eating in the dream, having sex in the dream, collecting money in the dream, being naked in the dream, being poor in the dream, being disadvantaged int the dream, attending a school you ever since graduated from in the dream to mention a few. All of these dreams are perfectly harmless even if they were carried out by your image in actual fact. You can't be said to commit fornication, incest or any other sinful act in the dream because laws that determine sins are relevant to actions in the physical world. Sin is the transgression of God's word in the physical realm and not ream world. This maxim, therefore is relevant to dream: if it happened in the dream, it is not sin, forget about it.

Dreams are perfectly harmless. They only become potent, and can even reach the degree of nearly leading to the ruin or destruction of a person, after a person become afraid, worried anxious, or depressed after waking up from one of them. This fact is what evil people use as their jocker when it comes to putting people in bondage. For as long as you don't become worried, anxious, or afraid after waking up from a dream the dream will become still born no matter its gravity. Therefore, one golden rule to use in tackling dream, no matter its gravity, is this: forget about it. That act will simply force the dream to become a still birth. But , guess what, that is possibly the most difficult actions for many people to carry out in relations to dreams. (To be continued)
Re: How Dreams Are Formed (part1) by Jackanda1(m): 9:38am On Jun 13
What about people whose dream comes to pass?

They could have dreams warning them of inpending doom and when not taken seriously, the dream actually happens.
Re: How Dreams Are Formed (part1) by Jackanda1(m): 9:43am On Jun 13
Would you agree that dreams can sometimes be a figment of one's imagination?

I dream every night about random stuffs like selling,singing and running around etc

Would you say someone projected those dreams in my mind?
Re: How Dreams Are Formed (part1) by nencounter10: 1:36pm On Jun 13
Jackanda1:
Would you agree that dreams can sometimes be a figment of one's imagination?

I dream every night about random stuffs like selling,singing and running around etc

Would you say someone projected those dreams in my mind?

There are three categories of dreams. The one from Jehovah-God, the one from you and the one from the Devil.
Dreams that are from you are a figment of your imagination. The bible affirms it. Ecclesiastes 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business.

Dreams from Jehovah God will always come to pass, and yes, they are harmless to the people of God.

I strictly avoid the use of the word Devil, Satan, Demon in my discource, nowadays, because I am not interested in projecting the devil or his demonic spirits. Many peope are scared stiff of them. I prefer to use the phrase "witches and wizards", " Juju people" "evil people" and such like. This reduces the size of the enemy and reduces the chances of fear, worry and anxiety.

Dreams from evil people will come to pass if you entertain fear, worry or anxiety. That is what the about piece is about. How to prevent dreams from evil people from coming to pass.

(1) (Reply)

God Will Avenge For You Just Sit And Wait / Happy Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Friends (Picture) / Is This Why There Are No More Genuine Miracles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.