Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ole !!! Ole !!!.... Ole .....tiff ! Thief !!! Thief !!!!! Ole - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ole !!! Ole !!!.... Ole .....tiff ! Thief !!! Thief !!!!! Ole (72 Views)

*#disclaimer Notice*: Ole Group Scam!!! / Kenya Eyes Tea Sales In Delhi -karachi Tiff / Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ole !!! Ole !!!.... Ole .....tiff ! Thief !!! Thief !!!!! Ole by 12345678910xyz: 7:48am On Jun 13
Na wa, my fiancee came to my house yesterday with 30 of her friends and relatives and I wondered why she brought so many people to my house. We all sat in my sitting room and I was confused and speechless why she came with so many people, had her parents died ? Was she terminally ill, was she pregnant ?

I knew it had to be very serious for so many people to come to a house without prior notification and announcement. I was dazed and confused. I asked them why they came in such large numbers but as I asked a friend of hers would ask how I was and how long ago they had seen me. This prolonged my confusion.

It was when one by one they asked to use the toilet, when I heard some of them climb the steps to go upstairs I knew something was off. I excused about 11 people to start looking for the remaining 19 who were all over the house. On getting upstairs I saw them taking items off the wall like artworks paintings that cost me N259k, as I approached I noticed someone taking my Sony flat screen off the wall.

I asked what was going on and made an attempt to stop the television from being taken down. As I struggled with her brother for taking the tv off the wall, I saw her male cousin going down the steps with my exercise bike. I immediately followed him downstairs and noticed downstairs was void of people, as I scanned my sitting room I noticed a lot of things were missing.
I rushed out of the house and so much of my property had been put into 5 cars. I became furious and asked what was happening and they cooly replied I had cheated on my girlfriend and she had come to end the relationship.
I told them we were not married and she was not entitled to my belongings, they just started their cars and started driving off.
I brought out my itel phone and called the estate gate security who could not hear me because of poor Network. I knew I had to act fast so I stated running in the hopes of getting to the gate before them. As I started running I started shouting " Ole !!!! Ole !!! Thief !!!" because my house is just a 100 meters from the gate.

Then I woke up.... It was all a dream.... I had read about Tiger Woods divorce and how much Elin had gotten and that had been the basis of the dream. The itel phone in the dream was because I lost my itel phone in a Keke marwa but a kind Hausa man Keke driver returned it and refused a reward.

Why are some Yoruba people on this platform so tribalistic and so Anti Ibo it's so bad it's a mental illness that should be treated at Yaba Psychiatric Hospital Yaba Left or Aro Abeokuta.

I'm Yoruba and Yoruba need to drop the tribalistic comments on this forum. It stems from little mindedness and insane levels of stupidity
Re: Ole !!! Ole !!!.... Ole .....tiff ! Thief !!! Thief !!!!! Ole by Hollybratt(m): 9:22am On Jun 13
Guy! Anything that has to do with weed in your life, stop it from now.
Re: Ole !!! Ole !!!.... Ole .....tiff ! Thief !!! Thief !!!!! Ole by 12345678910xyz: 10:04am On Jun 13
Hollybratt:
Guy! Anything that has to do with weed in your life, stop it from now.

Bros I hail. No weed, it was only a dream I was narrating. This is the first dream I have ever had that I used a phone in the dream. That stems from the truama of losing a phone in real life and finding the phone. I'm still in shock and I no longer take a phone out because it's too easy to lose a phone when one is hustling. I have never used weed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Heaviest Vehicle Pulled By Shoulder Blades / Exploring The World Of Fanfiction: Rivd.net Reigns Supreme / 2013 Foreign-used Lexus RX350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.