Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,257 members, 7,943,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Guys Please No Help Yet today is the last day my friend gave me to leave her pla - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guys Please No Help Yet today is the last day my friend gave me to leave her pla (361 Views)

Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. / I Am Setting A Goal To Leave This Country In The Next Two Years But I Need A Pla / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please No Help Yet today is the last day my friend gave me to leave her pla by EriMma1: 7:54am On Jun 13
Please Im not lying. Today is the last day she gave me to leave. The nairalander that asked me to meet up with him for proof to assist me and I agreed later turned me down and I
Was ready to show him the place as agreed.
Re: Guys Please No Help Yet today is the last day my friend gave me to leave her pla by EriMma1: 7:56am On Jun 13
. please guys help me I'm not lying. I need to stay back and continue with my Job please
Re: Guys Please No Help Yet today is the last day my friend gave me to leave her pla by CarlosTheJackal: 10:49am On Jun 13
How can you be begging for three months stretch without finding a helper?

People have seen through your deceit, you are not a good person.

You are a lazy and entitled bitch, you never bothered to look for an apartment of your own after being a squatter for years with you working and earning salary.

I pray Help is denied you so that you can start planning for yourself and thinking like the BOSS lady you imagine in your kunu brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please No Help Yet today is the last day my friend gave me to leave her pla by bukiah: 10:54am On Jun 13
CarlosTheJackal:
How can you be begging for three months stretch without finding a helper?

People have seen through your deceit, you are not a good person.

You are a lazy and entitled bitch, you never bothered to look for an apartment of your own after being a squatter for years with you working and earning salary.

I pray Help is denied you so that you can start planning for yourself and thinking like the BOSS lady you imagine in your kunu brain
Haaahaaaaa! Kin lo de?
Re: Guys Please No Help Yet today is the last day my friend gave me to leave her pla by CarlosTheJackal: 11:21am On Jun 13
bukiah:
Haaahaaaaa! Kin lo de?
She deserves no help, go through her old post and see how messed up she is.

She used her Channah moniker to beg like this four years ago, she is a lazy girl and wants the best on a platter.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please No Help Yet today is the last day my friend gave me to leave her pla by Nijimog: 2:19pm On Jun 13
EriMma1:

. please guys help me I'm not lying. I need to stay back and continue with my Job please
it is well

I am also searching for an accomodation also
Re: Guys Please No Help Yet today is the last day my friend gave me to leave her pla by pozehnani(f): 4:24pm On Jun 13
Nijimog:
it is well

I am also searching for an accomodation also

It is well my brother. The mods have banned this my Erimma1 account and it's because of things like this that makes me open other accounts

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Most Beautiful Beaches In Albania (2024) / 2 Crushed To Death As Bike And ‘trailer’ Collide In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) / 7 Common African Myths Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.