Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today (12537 Views)

Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Her Husband (Photos) / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Legal001: 11:33am On Jun 13
Happy birthday to a Great woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Metrofox(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13
sweetkev:
This brilliant Ngozi woman self sabi play love ooo and she go like preek. See her resting on her boyfriend shoulder with beautiful smile way back in that photo. You didn't really impressed me as minister of finance. Anyway happy birthday to you ma.

so who impressed you as finance minister the kemi that can't qualify to teach secondary school economics or the kano civil servant that followed her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by sweetkev(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13
Metrofox:

so who impressed you as finance minister the kemi that can't qualify to teach secondary school economics or the kano civil servant that followed her
None, but I expected a lot from her but was disappointed.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by patrickcollins: 1:48pm On Jun 13
Ebigwei007:
Woman way get money pass her husband, but still gave him his respect and value her marriage. Happy birthday to you ma.
Who tell u she get money pass her husband a Neurosurgeon with long time practice in medicine based in the USA
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Metrofox(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13
sweetkev:
None, but I expected a lot from her but was disappointed.

She did her best but the corrupt fools around her overshadowed most of her efforts and tried to thwart every good move. Think about amaechi and the other idiots who refused to save money for rainy days, she was also critical about subsidy waste during Jonathan. They even kidnapped her mother, Same way Dora akunyili was frustrated. You can't explain Nigeria to anyone without looking foolish

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by bbamusa: 3:22pm On Jun 13
i am jealous your achievements ma! Twale, remain blessed.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by sprints1: 4:32pm On Jun 13
Jokerman:

Freemasons??

That means they are with the devil in his kingdom then?? Because no eye will see the Lord without Holiness through Jesus Christ, no matter how good the person is.

But I don't believe they are Freemasons.... Not everyone that suceeds in life is of the Devil.
freemasons are not devils there are different degrees to it da Vinci Copernicus were one... I completely agree with you not all of them are into occultism or spiritual group
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by BabaRamota1980: 6:02pm On Jun 13
Happy Birthday to Madam. Wishing you longevity and wellness.

Product of AWO's free education in Western Region, and later in Western State.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Tonalphs(f): 7:05pm On Jun 13
Hezmatosky:
@Tonalphs come and see your fellow woman o kiss
Nagging house husband. I've been busy working. What is it again? You seem to have all day. Your joblessness is out of this world. Tell your wife that she's making you lazy by taking care of the home and providing food and shelter and clothing for you
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Hezmatosky: 8:35am On Jun 14
Tonalphs:

Nagging house husband. I've been busy working. What is it again? You seem to have all day. Your joblessness is out of this world. Tell your wife that she's making you lazy by taking care of the home and providing food and shelter and clothing for you
Compare my profile and yours. You have spent a whooping period of three months plus on nairaland while am only online for just a month since we registered. Now between me and you who is now jobless?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Tonalphs(f): 9:17am On Jun 14
Hezmatosky:

Compare my profile and yours. You have spent a whooping period of three months plus on nairaland while am only online for just a month since we registered. Now between me and you who is now jobless?
You be mumu. Big mumu. You nor get sense and you nor go ever get sense. Old man like you. You think I'll begin to explain myself to you. You be big fool. And you nor go ever get sense.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Tonalphs(f): 9:30am On Jun 14
Hezmatosky:

You are a fool o. Big one. Very foolish and senseless. You think three months on nairaland means I'm roaming aimlessly like you. I said you are a fool. You prove it over and over again. You are the most stupid man on earth if you think I've been on nairaland for just three months. You are dumb and foolish. You can't be helped. Why not go and ask people that have been using nairaland even before the first crash of the thread. You be baby for this thread. Old age doesn't really guarantee sense. Now I know y you are on this thread. Was thinking you were amongst those people around 2017 that maid NL toxic. Didn't know you just started using NL. No wonder. Earlier than that, sensible people were using NL, at some point, I deleted the app cos I hated negative vibes. But even in the last 3 months, I'm sure you're the only foolish person I engaged words with cos you're foolishness led me to putting you in your place. But you are not only jobless, you are a wasted sperm. Bastard child. No wonder you are roaming aimlessly looking for who to pour out your frustrations on. Cos you see someone responding to you back to back doesn't mean they are always online. It's you who jumps from one thread to another that concerns woman that is a nonentity and a jobless man. Man wey claim to have wife and kids and he's online 24-7, you are a foolish house husband.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Hezmatosky: 9:51am On Jun 14
Tonalphs:

You are a fool o. Big one. Very foolish and senseless. You think three months on nairaland means I'm roaming aimlessly like you. I said you are a fool. You prove it over and over again. You are the most stupid man on earth if you think I've been on nairaland for just three months. You are dumb and foolish. You can't be helped. Why not go and ask people that have been using nairaland even before the first crash of the thread. You be baby for this thread. Old age doesn't really guarantee sense. Now I know y you are on this thread. Was thinking you were amongst those people around 2017 that maid NL toxic. Didn't know you just started using NL. No wonder. Earlier than that, sensible people were using NL, at some point, I deleted the app cos I hated negative vibes. But even in the last 3 months, I'm sure you're the only foolish person I engaged words with cos you're foolishness led me to putting you in your place. But you are not only jobless, you are a wasted sperm. Bastard child. No wonder you are roaming aimlessly looking for who to pour out your frustrations on. Cos you see someone responding to you back to back doesn't mean they are always online. It's you who jumps from one thread to another that concerns woman that is a nonentity and a jobless man. Man wey claim to have wife and kids and he's online 24-7, you are a foolish house husband.
Mannerless!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Hezmatosky: 10:01am On Jun 14
Tonalphs:

All these ikpodo girls without manners😠
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Tonalphs(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14
Hezmatosky:

See your big head. You be fool. My problem is your wife and children are probably being infected by your foolish attitude. Married man with no sense.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Tonalphs(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14
Hezmatosky:

Mannerless!
Like say your mama get manner. If she get she nor go born useless son like you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Tonalphs(f): 1:03pm On Jun 14
Hezmatosky:

Walahi you don't have sense. I'm shocked nobody has told you before. Even your wife wey dey feed, cloth and shelter you nor fit tell you say you are big for nothing. She just dey allow you dey run around like woman menstruation.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Tonalphs(f): 1:27pm On Jun 14
Hezmatosky:

Anytime you cross my mind the only thing I think about is what a foolish man and husband you are. You want respect but you can't give respect yourself. As you nor dey bring food for house wey your low self esteem wife dey respect you, you think say you go just come online, talk nonsense make people respect you, just because na man you be. Half man like you. Even half better pass you. I can't seem to quantify how useless, foolish and stupid you are as an old man. Well, foolish people grow old too.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Hezmatosky: 3:21pm On Jun 14
Tonalphs:

Anytime you cross my mind the only thing I think about is what a foolish man and husband you are. You want respect but you can't give respect yourself. As you nor dey bring food for house wey your low self esteem wife dey respect you, you think say you go just come online, talk nonsense make people respect you, just because na man you be. Half man like you. Even half better pass you. I can't seem to quantify how useless, foolish and stupid you are as an old man. Well, foolish people grow old too.
Try grow up angry
Even at your age, you're still behaving childish. Although na local ashi you be sha undecided Go school, no! Learn work, no! You see the result? Now, except widowers or maybe all these garage men or even aboki you will finally end up with. Let me even tell you the truth, I have a spiritual gift. You should have gone far in life but there's a big load drawing you backwards. And the big load is your mouth. Learn to curtail it ok. Frustration is written all over you. The last guy that broke up with you na still your mouth cause am. Even this your new guy now, he's only managing you. Your mouth is too dirty. Fuaaaaaaaaah 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Tonalphs(f): 3:44pm On Jun 14
Hezmatosky:

Try grow up angry
Even at your age, you're still behaving childish. Although na local ashi you be sha undecided Go school, no! Learn work, no! You see the result? Now, except widowers or maybe all these garage men or even aboki you will finally end up with. Let me even tell you the truth, I have a spiritual gift. You should have gone far in life but there's a big load drawing you backwards. And the big load is your mouth. Learn to curtail it ok. Frustration is written all over you. The last guy that broke up with you na still your mouth cause am. Even this your new guy now, he's only managing you. Your mouth is too dirty. Fuaaaaaaaaah 🤮🤮🤮🤮
You be woman wrapper. See as you nor gree grow up for this your old age. Dey tag me upandan like say I'm the reason for your living. Adult wey be fool naim you be. Talk talk amebo nagging gossip man like you. Person papa wey nor gree get sense. Be like say make I slap sense enter your tiny brain.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 70th Birthday Is Today by Tonalphs(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14
Hezmatosky:

Try grow up angry
Na the same way your mother take end up for ashawo quarters cos she go marry your agbero father, the way same your wife go end up with house husband like you. Keep telling the whole world your sad tale. Jobless old man with big head like Biafra map. You be odeh oshi
With your carton brain wey na heavy stones fool am. Your life na marriage and sex naim you Sabi. U can't live without a woman. You need one to survive, so you think say women too dey like you. You be apology of a father. Community disgrace like you. Old man with children wey dey online 24-7 dey disgrace him nonsense legacy. Sha na only name you bring to the table. Dull man. Infact you be half man. You are not a complete man. Broke nonsense man like you. Na so poor people dey think. Na only woman and relationship dey their head. Nothing. He thinks that's y he's on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunger Will Soon Vanish – Osinbajo / Donatus Okonkwo Admonishes Nigerians As He Marks Birthday From US / Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.