Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,580 members, 7,944,749 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! (2007 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / The Economist Newspaper Endorses Peter Obi - Arise TV / Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by dabiko(m): 9:05am On Jun 13
I always watch the Prime Time interview of Charles Aniegolu of Arise TV that airs everyday at 8pm. Since I started watching the show, it normally record an average of 1000 views on YouTube.

However, yesterday 12 June 2024, the show recorded its highest viewing numbers due to the appearance of HE Peter Obi. It had about 8000 views. That's very massive.

Honestly, there's something about this man that makes everyone want to listen to him. Even his opponents and foes all glued to their TV yesterday to listen to him.

Nigerians are truly yearning for good governance and I hope that we would see it in our lifetime.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:07am On Jun 13
dabiko:
I always watch the Prime Time interview of Charles Aniegolu of Arise TV that airs everyday at 8pm. Since I started watching the show, it normally record an average of 1000 views on YouTube.

However, yesterday 12 June 2024, the show recorded it's highest viewing numbers due to the appearance of HE Peter Obi. It had about 8000 views. That's very massive. Honestly, there's something about this man that makes everyone want to listen to him. Even his opponents and foes all glued to their TV yesterday to listen to him.

Nigerians are truly yearning for good governance and I hope that we would see it in our lifetime.
People enjoy to listen to Obi more than the BATeria

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by Thormentor: 9:28am On Jun 13
if you are big you're big smiley

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by greenermodels: 9:40am On Jun 13
I would like to see Tinubu on the show and let's see his viewership statistics too. Hopefully, he would be coherent in a live interview instead of bala blu la blu.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by potent5(m): 10:01am On Jun 13
grin
Make person no fall break table for studio o
greenermodels:
I would like to see Tinubu on the show and let's see his viewership statistics too.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by ogashman(m): 10:04am On Jun 13
Nigerians know the right person to redirect trajectory of our great nation to the right path but religion and tribalism has blinded so many of them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by 0001Lagos: 10:09am On Jun 13
Peter Obi is a shining star inside out

A great feat Tinubu won't achieve even in his dreams

Arise TV and other TV stations would rather have Peter Obi on their stations than tinubu n their programs

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by olisaEze(m): 10:09am On Jun 13
Noring mussh, just giving due accolades to those that have kept their campaign promises of continuing from were their predecessors stopped. I wonder why some people are bothered by that! grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by Bobloco: 10:11am On Jun 13
Peter Obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

Know this and know peace

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by CorrectionFLuid: 10:42am On Jun 13
The same
Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by sirchim(m): 10:43am On Jun 13
When they call him OBI the Tsunami, you think say na play we dey abi? I tell you say, on a FREE and FAIR election THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO, can never win OBI, one on one. Even HELL-LIE-ANUS, YARUMOUR and co, knows that too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by Tochi3(m): 10:46am On Jun 13
grin

..the only Politician in Nigeria with integrity..loved by all sane Nigerians..the only politician in Nigeria to leave money in the Account of Anambra State government at the end of his tenure..

..watch the pains this will cause.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by hedonido: 10:47am On Jun 13
Yet agbado irritants insisted on forcing an incoherent, unmarketable rettard like BAT on us due to ethnocentric sentiments. Can Tinubu subject himself to an hour long, no holds barred live interview?

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by Bobloco: 11:26am On Jun 13
greenermodels:
I would like to see Tinubu on the show and let's see his viewership statistics too. Hopefully, he would be coherent in a live interview instead of bala blu la blu.

Na statistics we go chop grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by UnitedKingdom: 11:40am On Jun 13
dabiko:

However, yesterday 12 June 2024, the show recorded its highest viewing numbers due to the appearance of HE Peter Obi. It had about 8000 views. That's very massive.

Honestly, there's something about this man that makes everyone want to listen to him. Even his opponents and foes all glued to their TV yesterday to listen to him.

Some good for nothing hate filled dirty looking omosapian will come now to call him names. But deep down they know Peter Obi is the man.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by gidgiddy: 11:47am On Jun 13
greenermodels:

Tinubu that did not grant one single interview while running for President except for the highly orchestrated one he did for BBC?

Tinubu that has not granted a single interview since becoming President?

Tinubu cannot grant a no holds barred interview, he knows he will mess himself up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:14pm On Jun 13
gidgiddy:

Tinubu that did not grant one single interview while running for President except for the highly orchestrated one he did for BBC?

Tinubu that has not granted a single interview since becoming President?

Tinubu cannot grant a no holds barred interview, he knows he will mess himself up

It boggles the mind that upon all the insecurity, economic downturn, policy flip-flops and misery Nigerians have faced in the last one year, Tinubu has not found it expedient to have a unscripted....one-on-one interaction with the press and Nigerians! Daft and docile Nigerians truly deserve all they're getting!

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by aswani(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13
I suspect Peter Obi is more interested in numbers of the electorate that would vote for him than Arise TV YouTube viewership figures.

Like President Buhari will say, Kwantinu.
Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13
You celebrate this too?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by Afamsi: 2:37pm On Jun 13
greenermodels:
You want him to finish licking their microphone like lollipop and wash it with his saliva

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by meditator(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13
Bobloco:
Peter Obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

Know this and know peace
Yet he will still not win 2027 election, if he manages to contest
Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by idealogical: 3:01pm On Jun 13
They are all obedients and SE viewers..

Who cares..

He still won't smell Aso Rock, never..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by raskymonojendor: 3:11pm On Jun 13
Gbajue politician and gbajue supporters. 100% of Ibos were tuned in to boost the viewership of their tribal brother. No suprise.
Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by raskymonojendor: 3:11pm On Jun 13
idealogical:
They are all obedients and SE viewers..

Who cares..

He still won't smell Aso Rock, never..
Exactly.
Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by papyjaypaul: 3:16pm On Jun 13
Na statisitics we go chop cool grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by Tochj(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13
Every Bateria know that Obi can proffer solution to Nigeria problem
But Tribalism and Religion consideration plus Hypocrisy can't allow them think

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by addictiv(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13
Even his enemies turned up to listen to him. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by AcadaWriter: 4:16pm On Jun 13
if you are big you're big

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by historic: 4:27pm On Jun 13
raskymonojendor:
Gbajue politician and gbajue supporters. 100% of Ibos were tuned in to boost the viewership of their tribal brother. No suprise.

So in other words you are saying your people (Yorubas) don't have money to subscribe for pay tv then... Sad!
Re: Peter Obi: Arise TV records the most viewership on Prime Time! by slivertongue: 4:30pm On Jun 13
there's something about this man that makes everyone want to listen to him. Even his opponents and foes all glued to their TV yesterday to listen to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardship: Northern APC Supporter & South West APC Supporter Clash On Twitter / Renounce Your American Citizenship Or Fight The Iraq War. / Andy Uba Loses At Supreme Court Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.