Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:16 AM

Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) (47868 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by bassdow: 12:53pm On Jun 13
Oya na
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Pennilessword1: 12:53pm On Jun 13
I don know say na igbo woman
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by RosyIsBlessed: 12:53pm On Jun 13
If it was you won't you do same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by AdesegunSanni89: 12:54pm On Jun 13
Mr man just count yourself lucky.
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by fmlala: 12:55pm On Jun 13
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Empresa: 12:55pm On Jun 13
She never felt anything for you in the first place. That's the attitude of random girls.

Marry your friend, only your friend will stay in any condition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by tarboshi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13
Man should go for thanksgiving instead of lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by odehaj: 12:56pm On Jun 13
It was better she left now to save DNA issues later..! A broken relationship is far better than a failed marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by candygist: 12:56pm On Jun 13
Gistmedia10:
A distraught man has taken to social media to share his shocking story of heartbreak, claiming his fiancée of several years has left him just weeks before their wedding to be with a foreigner. The wedding was reportedly set to take place on June 29th.

The man expressed his devastation and disbelief at the sudden turn of fate. "Our wedding was set on June 29th, and she just left me for a white man," he said in a heart-wrenching post.

The sudden and shocking betrayal has sparked a mix of emotions on social media, with many sympathizing with the jilted groom's pain.

I'm not sorry for him. He is a simp. So many Nigerian men have now become soft and emotional for my liking. I'm sure he saw all the red flags but he decided to ignore them all just for puss**. Now all the money, time nd energy you sont on her is wasted. Pls we need more stories like this so that we can learn from other people's mistake. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:57pm On Jun 13
Zonefree:

All women are lovers of money.

So why exempt "mothers"?! undecided
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Confirm4real(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13
She wan Japa nah if nah you catch white woman nko tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by 43Ronin: 12:58pm On Jun 13
Of all the beautiful igbo ladies out there to marry its this fat unbeautiful gahanian you see. You no even get taste! Abeg Getat!
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Orlu13: 1:00pm On Jun 13
The last thing I will ever do in this life is cry over a woman who left...I will jst move to d next available person immediately

Instead of d guy to be happy dat God has saved him, he is here complaining

when women full everywhere... wat kind of men do we have

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Wallade(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13
Gistmedia10:
A distraught man has taken to social media to share his shocking story of heartbreak, claiming his fiancée of several years has left him just weeks before their wedding to be with a foreigner. The wedding was reportedly set to take place on June 29th.

The man expressed his devastation and disbelief at the sudden turn of fate. "Our wedding was set on June 29th, and she just left me for a white man," he said in a heart-wrenching post.

The sudden and shocking betrayal has sparked a mix of emotions on social media, with many sympathizing with the jilted groom's pain.

He just dodged a bullet
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:03pm On Jun 13
She made a good choice...

Black women need to step up and aim for foreign guys.
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13
There must be a hidden special attribute this uglly woman must possess for the man not to be happy he's free.
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by tishbite43: 1:07pm On Jun 13
Hot breakfast served in cold plates
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by drnoel: 1:08pm On Jun 13
Gistmedia10:

The white man was probably in the picture the whole rime
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by drnoel: 1:09pm On Jun 13
Nemesis0147:
Ladies are very brutal when taking decisions.

When there are two people in the scene one must loose out
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13
MartinCorridon:
Dem-dem don hear am. grin

Their ladies desperately chase Yoruba guys.

Only leftover yammy leggys consider Dem-Dem who must still pay for 35 page bride price lists. shocked

But will you blame those ladies ? Who will want to drink corpse water or fight in-laws over inheritance?
Yeah. Nollywood don finish you
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Passersby123: 1:10pm On Jun 13
As a man you will never be loved it's very rare women love you for what you possess it may be big cock, cash, many more it is only your mother that can love you unconditionally because na she born you no go mumu for outside abeg

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by CorrectionFLuid: 1:11pm On Jun 13
RoyalBlu:
Missiles will soon flying in this thread. Chai.

This fine Ghana sis nor just try.
See the fine young bobo she's left heartbroken apparently cos of greener pastures.

It's well with you young man. This life is full of many problems.

This fat blacky fine? You need glasses probably.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by AfeezShomorin(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13
The lady went where she thinks her future will be more secured so I don't blame her
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by henlooma80: 1:11pm On Jun 13
Its better than being a cheating wife. Though it shows that she must have been cheating while the relationship was ongoing.
Though very disappointedly painful, I still have to congratulate you. For it happened now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Jackipapa: 1:12pm On Jun 13
I blame Tinubu!
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Villa12(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13
Zico5:
Things are hard these days. Don't blame the girl, her parents are also part of the plan. No child can do this without the influence of the parents especially her mother. Women are evils and they can do anything so far money is involved.
I still don't understand how some of you men call women evil. Which gender is the dominant in terms of fraud, yahoo, rapist, armed robbery, kidnappers, pick pockets, hooligans, streets urchin, 419 et al. Is it not the male gender that dominate these crimes? Which gender is the dominant in our correctional centres across the 36 states in Nigeria and FCT? Is it not same male gender? In terms of marriage and relationship in Nigeria, men had done and are still doing worse than women. Once a woman does a little thing then some of you men will make it looks like it's a new thing to Men. Is it today men had dump even their wives because of a new woman? Is it today men had been throwing their wives and kids out of his house because of a new woman? Is it today men had been secretly marrying another woman behind without the knowledge of the wife? Is it today men had been subjecting women to all form of domestic violence? Same men that sleep with their biological daughters, underage child, maid, neighbours et al. No be today o

I am a man so i am not new to all these.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by CorrectionFLuid: 1:13pm On Jun 13
dominique:
She saw the red flags and ran🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️

Self deceit is not a crime.
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by ZekeYeager: 1:13pm On Jun 13
I'm sorry, but did you say FINE? Make una dey careful how una dey abuse that word grin I guarantee that the whiteman who settled for this creature is one of those old desperate white men who is lonely and looking for someone to care for him in his old age. She knows exactly what she's doing grin

RoyalBlu:
Missiles will soon flying in this thread. Chai.

This fine Ghana sis nor just try.
See the fine young bobo she's left heartbroken apparently cos of greener pastures.

It's well with you young man. This life is full of many problems.

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by iHart(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13
Find another person very close and good to you and marry on the same day.
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by uchennaq(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13
See as she bi. Fat blub
Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by Villa12(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13
Orlu13:
The last thing I will ever do in this life is cry over a woman who left...I will jst move to d next available person immediately

Instead of d guy to be happy dat God has saved him, he is here complaining

when women full everywhere... wat kind of men do we have
that means you won't marry someone you love. You will only marry to fulfil all righteousness. If you truly love someone and the person leaves you or even her family isn't in support of your union. You'd likely cry because of the strong feelings and love you had for her. Just pray to love who wouldn't take your love for granted

I hope you know there are more men than women? But the good and responsible men are not much.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13
Remman:
While in relationship, you should have known that she's a lover of money. Women who loves money always go where the money goes. It's your fault man, you should have dumped her since...!
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Boyfriend Snatches Iphone 15 And Wig After Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal / Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.