Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) (2986 Views)

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Blackman5844: 10:44am On Jun 13
I met this girl on a app, we vibe, our talking stage does not last up to 3 weeks before we started dating, we were in the same school, she cook different dishes for me, send me her cooked food if she's not at my place. She gave me her phone password herself, she came clean and I fell deeply in love.

Afer one month of our relationship things was going smoothly until one day she asked me to do something on her phone and I saw a video of her on her gallery, she did the video in a guy car. I asked her she said it's her memory on snap, I told her to open her snap so I can confirm, immediately she confess and told me she went out with a friend that the guy ask her to help to buy something in the market. (And I confirmed the road, it's a market road). I believed her and I moved on. And since that day I always pretend that I forgot her password.
Fastward, after second month of our dating it was my birthday. She bought gift for me she spent almost 60k, (she was in her final year ) I was wowed because no girl has ever done that for me. But before my birthday I have spent more than x3 of that for her. In btw she call me a lover boy that no one has ever loved her the way I do.
Fastward to the next month, it was the month we will have a break on school, she started getting strict with her phone, I told her to open her phone, she insist and she told me she doesn't want me to get jealous that she had friends she used to call baby, I wasn't Cool with that and that got me thinking and overthinking. But I'm deeply in love. After some days she would not want to have sex with me, she later told me they had a vision to her that she should not have sex for now, i asked her till when she said when she get parent home she will know. Well I believed her and move on.
She went home and it was coming to the end of the month, and In our talking stage she told me her dad can't say no, because we have differences in religion and she made it clear to me that religion differences can't stop her from getting married to me.
So when she went home she called me and told me that " sometimes we don't always get what we want" that in my relationship with her, her dad might not approve it and she doesn't want to stop having me around her, that she's not breaking up but she's just letting me know. I felt a pain in my heart, I was like what is this. We talked and I moved on. But I started having mixed feelings, so I got a new number and I sent her a message as a customer so she can add the number up on Whatsapp.

She came back to school early the next month and it was her birthday month. I bought her a bone straight hair ( she told me that was the first time a guy will buy her a bone straight). But I have bought her the hair few days to her birthday. She slept at my place a day before her birthday. On her birthday she went to her side and she told me she wanted to go out with her female friends, which I know them. (So that night before she left my place she straightened that bone straight I bought for her on my head. ) she left In the morning.
So i opened what'sapp number she added as a customer started monitoring her status and comparing it with my main WhatsApp account she knows. I started see differences in her post. She lied, she went out with a guy... She blocked me on my main WhatsApp from seeing all the sensitive pictures she posted. ( The guy gave her flower, she snapped in the guys car, and took her on a date). Around 7:30pm I called her pretending asking her how is her outing going with her friends, shey answer it's going well, I told her to flip the camera that I wanted to see her friends she hang up. I called her back she went to the restroom to pick the call, she gaslighted me, I ended the call.
Around 9pm I called her she won't pick, I called severally, she didn't pick. She later sent me a message on Whatsapp that her phone is about to die that we will talk the following day and she says goodnight.
The following morning, I called her and I asked her to meet me in school. I showed her a recording of her status, she was shocked and I broke up with her immediately. I left her and I went home. On my way home she started calling severally I picked and she said " did I come to disgrace her in front of her friends" I sweared for her, and hang up and she later call me that night telling me it was a male friend she knew before we met that theres nothing btw them, that since i said I'm not going to take her out on her birthday, that the guy offered and she can't tell me, that is just normal friend date and that she slept at her place that night.
The love I have for her was controlling me, I really do love her dearly, after like 5 relationships, I met her and everything changed I fell in love deeply, she's the only one that mealt my heart.
After a lot of begging I took her back, but my trust getting more deteriorate, I started checking her phone in the midnight whenever she was asleep. I did my findings very well and I deduce she went out with her ex..
Immediately I started feeling she's using me to get over the hearth break she got from her ex, (because she told me in taking stage how she cried almost 3 months when she broke up with her ex, and I asked her then and she said she's over it , that she moved on already )
I didn't confront her immediately I was playing along, so I went deep in my findings and I find out she has been talking to her ex before she went home for holiday and her ex was the one who she followed to the market. And towards the period she was at home they stated calling themselves on video call. (So I deduce the reason why she told me "we don't always get what we want something times" that her dad might not allow us to get married)
So after some days I confronted her and she confess that it was her ex she went out with. And she told me that the guy is traveling out of the country and he wanted to go on a last date with her that nothing happened btw them.
Fastward, I was still checking her phone in the midnight time to time. Her ex traveled, and she deleted his number from her phone. I was shocked when I saw that I didn't know the reason why she did that. For like 2 weeks she they won't talk, whenever they talk it's just hi how are you doing.
So I confronted her and I told her everything she has been doing, she told me she made that mistake of going out with her ex that I should forgive her, that she doesn't know what she was doing, that the guy really messed up with her.
So I wanted to know if she slept at her ex place on her birthday night, so I lied to her that I cheated on her with my ex, and she confess that she slept at her ex place and they had sex twice, and that he forced the guy to use condom (lol). And she begged that she made a terrible mistake that she thinks they will get back together. Because it's barely two months we started dating that she doesn't know if I'm serious with her. And that she's not a cheater that she's in a state of dilemma then. I asked her to block her ex she did immediately. The ex messaged her with another number after 3 days she blocked him, her ex told her to have a good life that he sees that he blocked him, she said she deleted the message with the number with no reply.
My whole findings and everything took up to 4 months now we are 7 months together.
I broke up with her last week she started begging and crying that I should give her a second chance and she promised I will not regret it that she really do love me. I told her the level of the trust I have for her has reduced. she asked me what can she do to amend things and she wants to prove herself.

Questions
1. If it was you can you forgive her and give her a second chance? If not, please give reasons.
2. And if you have ever given your gf a second chance, does it work out ? .

Thanks In advance for your honest response.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Zonefree(m): 10:45am On Jun 13
This long epistles because of a Nigerian girl? undecidedUna get time for nonsense for this country!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by OmotolaDeniro(f): 10:46am On Jun 13
You dey reason Woman wey Nigeria economic don go down finish šŸ¤”

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Namaster: 10:54am On Jun 13
First of all, my advice is NOT for OP because he seems determined to be a WOMAN WRAPPER.

Listen guys:

A woman CONFESSED to OP that he was her second choice and he's still acting all confused and dazed.

The girl literally told him that she thought her ex-BF wanted to rekindle their failed relationship. And that's why she LIED to him and STOPPED having sex with him.

This EVIL girl used God to lie to the OP. That some pastor or prophet had a vision that she shouldn't have sex for now and the fOOL believed it. grin

Meanwhile, she was getting VIGOROUSLY dicked down by her ex-BF while confessing to OP that no one has ever loved her the way he did. angry

OP is a FOOL for love. Don't be like OP.

Another thing to take note is that whenever you feel jealous, NEVER let any useless girl convince you that you are insecure or immature.

Jealousy is an EVOLUTIONARY trait that evolved to help you detect infidelity and mate poachers. When you get jealous, know that something is WRONG.

Finally, men need to understand the concept of TRICKLE TRUTH.

That's what happened to OP here. Women will NEVER admit to the full extent of their infidelity. That's why they go crazy at the mention of DNA tests.

Instead, they'll feed you little bits of the truth. If you continue to push, they'll tell another truth that's not as bad as what they actually did.

Take OP situation for example:

Before she was caught, girl first admitted to helping a "male friend" to go to the market.

When she was caught, she admitted she went on a date with a guy.

Then she admitted that she went on a date with her ex.

Then she admitted to having sex with her ex.

Then she admitted to only having sex with her ex TWICE.

Then she admitted to FORCING him to use condoms. grin

Finally, she admitted to having sex with her ex because she was going to leave OP to be in a relationship with him.

You'll notice her admission comes in "trickles" with each successful trickle WORSE than the last.

The objective is to DOWNPLAY their unfaithfulness as something minor. And ALL of them do it.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Stenewiser: 11:28am On Jun 13
Oboy you get energy oo, waking up by midnight to check a girl's phone, when she's comfortably sleeping.
All because you want to monopolise a pussy.
She wear your bone straight go collect dick, what else defines wickedness if not this, Why do I feel you're the cause of Nigeria's problem.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Uchenna10(m): 11:40am On Jun 13
Baba pls move on o,I've dated such girl before.... she already knows you're weak,and she's using you already..pls block her and move on pls.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13
This one is longer than Pauls epistle to Titus

In seven months, you've been played more times than Asake's Album

The rate at which women go about torturing young guys these days is an insight into what to expect in the future...These generation has the weakest men in Nigeria history... By 2070, stay at home husband would have become norms here in Nig

12 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Carcholce: 12:46pm On Jun 13
Zonefree:
This long epistles because of a Nigerian girl? undecidedUna time for nonsense for this country!

I actually managed to finish the whole story.

What pained me the most is the fact that the said lady ā€œused OPā€™s headā€ to straighten her bone straight hair.

The irony. She turned OP into a sisssy before She went out to cheat on OP.

14 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13
Carcholce:

What pained me the most is the fact that the said lady ā€œused OPā€™s headā€ to straighten her bone straight hair.

I had to go back to re-read this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As OP head dey waste for ground, she help am use am

Depending on how u tryna look at it...she makes his head more useful, useful beyond what even OP could ever imagine

8 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Kutunban: 1:26pm On Jun 13
Your situation has happened to most young men. Some went with option 1 others 2. However, the repercussion is always thesame because okafor's law is constant. If you enjoy her cookies and not willing to let go, I'll advise you take away your emotions and commitment.

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by drnoel: 1:51pm On Jun 13
Blackman5844:

I met this girl on a app, we vibe, our talking stage does not last up to 3 weeks before we started dating, we were in the same school, she cook different dishes for me, send me her cooked food if she's not at my place. She gave me her phone password herself, she came clean and I fell deeply in love.

Afer one month of our relationship things was going smoothly until one day she asked me to do something on her phone and I saw a video of her on her gallery, she did the video in a guy car. I asked her she said it's her memory on snap, I told her to open her snap so I can confirm, immediately she confess and told me she went out with a friend that the guy ask her to help to buy something in the market. (And I confirmed the road, it's a market road). I believed her and I moved on. And since that day I always pretend that I forgot her password.
Fastward, after second month of our dating it was my birthday. She bought gift for me she spent almost 60k, (she was in her final year ) I was wowed because no girl has ever done that for me. But before my birthday I have spent more than x3 of that for her. In btw she call me a lover boy that no one has ever loved her the way I do.
Fastward to the next month, it was the month we will have a break on school, she started getting strict with her phone, I told her to open her phone, she insist and she told me she doesn't want me to get jealous that she had friends she used to call baby, I wasn't Cool with that and that got me thinking and overthinking. But I'm deeply in love. After some days she would not want to have sex with me, she later told me they had a vision to her that she should not have sex for now, i asked her till when she said when she get parent home she will know. Well I believed her and move on.
She went home and it was coming to the end of the month, and In our talking stage she told me her dad can't say no, because we have differences in religion and she made it clear to me that religion differences can't stop her from getting married to me.
So when she went home she called me and told me that " sometimes we don't always get what we want" that in my relationship with her, her dad might not approve it and she doesn't want to stop having me around her, that she's not breaking up but she's just letting me know. I felt a pain in my heart, I was like what is this. We talked and I moved on. But I started having mixed feelings, so I got a new number and I sent her a message as a customer so she can add the number up on Whatsapp.

She came back to school early the next month and it was her birthday month. I bought her a bone straight hair ( she told me that was the first time a guy will buy her a bone straight). But I have bought her the hair few days to her birthday. She slept at my place a day before her birthday. On her birthday she went to her side and she told me she wanted to go out with her female friends, which I know them. (So that night before she left my place she straightened that bone straight I bought for her on my head. ) she left In the morning.
So i opened what'sapp number she added as a customer started monitoring her status and comparing it with my main WhatsApp account she knows. I started see differences in her post. She lied, she went out with a guy... She blocked me on my main WhatsApp from seeing all the sensitive pictures she posted. ( The guy gave her flower, she snapped in the guys car, and took her on a date). Around 7:30pm I called her pretending asking her how is her outing going with her friends, shey answer it's going well, I told her to flip the camera that I wanted to see her friends she hang up. I called her back she went to the restroom to pick the call, she gaslighted me, I ended the call.
Around 9pm I called her she won't pick, I called severally, she didn't pick. She later sent me a message on Whatsapp that her phone is about to die that we will talk the following day and she says goodnight.
The following morning, I called her and I asked her to meet me in school. I showed her a recording of her status, she was shocked and I broke up with her immediately. I left her and I went home. On my way home she started calling severally I picked and she said " did I come to disgrace her in front of her friends" I sweared for her, and hang up and she later call me that night telling me it was a male friend she knew before we met that theres nothing btw them, that since i said I'm not going to take her out on her birthday, that the guy offered and she can't tell me, that is just normal friend date and that she slept at her place that night.
The love I have for her was controlling me, I really do love her dearly, after like 5 relationships, I met her and everything changed I fell in love deeply, she's the only one that mealt my heart.
After a lot of begging I took her back, but my trust getting more deteriorate, I started checking her phone in the midnight whenever she was asleep. I did my findings very well and I deduce she went out with her ex..
Immediately I started feeling she's using me to get over the hearth break she got from her ex, (because she told me in taking stage how she cried almost 3 months when she broke up with her ex, and I asked her then and she said she's over it , that she moved on already )
I didn't confront her immediately I was playing along, so I went deep in my findings and I find out she has been talking to her ex before she went home for holiday and her ex was the one who she followed to the market. And towards the period she was at home they stated calling themselves on video call. (So I deduce the reason why she told me "we don't always get what we want something times" that her dad might not allow us to get married)
So after some days I confronted her and she confess that it was her ex she went out with. And she told me that the guy is traveling out of the country and he wanted to go on a last date with her that nothing happened btw them.
Fastward, I was still checking her phone in the midnight time to time. Her ex traveled, and she deleted his number from her phone. I was shocked when I saw that I didn't know the reason why she did that. For like 2 weeks she they won't talk, whenever they talk it's just hi how are you doing.
So I confronted her and I told her everything she has been doing, she told me she made that mistake of going out with her ex that I should forgive her, that she doesn't know what she was doing, that the guy really messed up with her.
So I wanted to know if she slept at her ex place on her birthday night, so I lied to her that I cheated on her with my ex, and she confess that she slept at her ex place and they had sex twice, and that he forced the guy to use condom (lol). And she begged that she made a terrible mistake that she thinks they will get back together. Because it's barely two months we started dating that she doesn't know if I'm serious with her. And that she's not a cheater that she's in a state of dilemma then. I asked her to block her ex she did immediately. The ex messaged her with another number after 3 days she blocked him, her ex told her to have a good life that he sees that he blocked him, she said she deleted the message with the number with no reply.
My whole findings and everything took up to 4 months now we are 7 months together.
I broke up with her last week she started begging and crying that I should give her a second chance and she promised I will not regret it that she really do love me. I told her the level of the trust I have for her has reduced. she asked me what can she do to amend things and she wants to prove herself.

Questions
1. If it was you can you forgive her and give her a second chance? If not, please give reasons.

Na wah for people. I mean with the way the exchange rate is right now, I find it impossible to believe that some people have time and expense to spare for an unfaithful partner.
That lady is just using you to spare time. Once what she wants comes, she will litter you. Am sure you know that. So for the time she is wth you cut your share but don't give your heart. Be nice, friendly and generous to her as much as you want for the time she stays with you. Use condom so she don't give you disease. Never give your heart.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by RoadMozart(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13
Carcholce:

Finished him completely
Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13
That girl really enjoy OP head wellšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by real691(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13
Students dey spend 60k (girl) and 180k(guy) for birthday in this era?

Trust no one, marriage self dey scatter, una dey talk relationship. undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by ashawopikin(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13
God forbid make i read this simp epistle

8 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by ashawopikin(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13
Zonefree:
This long epistles because of a Nigerian girl? undecided
na that one pain me pass

1 Like

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by gaby(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13
Na wa for wire road, Benin City...
Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by OKOATA(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13
Guy you are so irritating and you don't even know. See so much energy you are putting into writing bullshƬt about a girl. You waking up every night checking your girl phone like a dingdong that you are. You dey invite HBP into your life, millions of girls that are many in Nigeria you can't find another abi? Guy grow up and stop acting like a mumu.

6 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Rexymania(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13
Wahala, who go read all this one

1 Like

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by FitCorper: 7:12pm On Jun 13
I wan advise you op but truly ā€œIā€™m words of shortā€ā€¦
But Tinubu is the greatest politician in the history of Nigeria what Ojukwu couldnā€™t achieve with violence he has achieved with just a pen. Lesson ā€œThe pen is mightier than the swordā€.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Homeboiy: 8:59pm On Jun 13
HahahšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜ƒ op make i no lie you
I de read this news with a bottle of Goldberg in my hand

See I forgave a cheating girlfriend and she did it with 5 other guys

I still forgave her just to waste 5 years of her life

I will make sure she enters 31 years before I will break up with her.

She insulted me some days ago cos I told her that she will cheat on her future husband.

Yours de spend on you sef

Mine wan collect

Donā€™t breakup with her

Pamper her and be the best boyfriend

Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Uptheante(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13
Namaster:
First of all, my advice is NOT for OP because he seems determined to be a WOMAN WRAPPER.

Listen guys:

A woman CONFESSED to OP that he was her second choice and he's still acting all confused and dazed.

The girl told literally told him that she thought her ex-BF wanted to rekindle their failed relationship. And that's she LIED to him and STOPPED having sex with him.

This EVIL girl used God to lie to the OP. That some pastor or prophet had a vision that she shouldn't have sex for now and the fOOL believed it. grin

Meanwhile, she was getting VIGOROUSLY dicked down by her ex-BF while confessing to OP that no one has ever loved her the way he did. angry

Another thing to take note is that whenever you feel jealous, NEVER let any useless girl convince you that you are insecure or immature.

Jealousy is an EVOLUTIONARY trait that evolved to help you detect infidelity and mate poachers. When you get jealous, know that something is WRONG.

That's what happened to OP here. Women will NEVER admit to the full extent of their infidelity. That's why they go crazy at the mention of DNA tests.

Instead, they'll feed you little bits of the truth. If you continue to push, they'll tell another truth that's not as bad as what they actually did.

Before she was caught, girl first admitted to helping a "male friend" to go to the market.

Finally, she admitted to having sex with her ex because she was going to leave OP to be in a relationship with him.

You'll notice her admission comes in "trickles" with each successful trickle WORSE than the last.

The objective is to DOWNPLAY their unfaithfulness as something minor. And ALL of them do it.
Point on analysis
Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by osazsky(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13
Blackman5844:

Questions

if u marry her,u will die young

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by AcadaWriter: 9:20pm On Jun 13
God forbid make i read this simp epistle
Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Auxtan(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13
Second chances only makes things worst.

Your trust for her has already been broken and nothing can change that.

As it stands, you can't stop second guessing her every move and that's because you don't trust her.

And lastly, she might be materialistic, and it's just a matter of meeting another guy that will spend more on her before she's back to cheating on you again.

Move on for good. It will hurt but you will be fine las las.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Nonexisting1: 9:34pm On Jun 13
No brain, no conviction, too much time and money being wasted on frivolity. Who are raising these simps?

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Badmashiii: 9:41pm On Jun 13
Namaster:

Listen guys:

The girl told literally told him that she thought her ex-BF wanted to rekindle their failed relationship. And that's she LIED to him and STOPPED having sex with him.

Ubunja used to be our legend on this forum on matters relating to girls,but he's no longer active and we need someone for his replacement.

Gentlemen,i think we've finally found someone capable to replace him; MR NAMASTER.

Sir,we the nairaland association of redpilllers have been noticing your contribution to the brotherhood in educating and correcting us of our misshaps on issues relating to thefemale folks.

So, we want to use the opportunity to appreciate you by appointing you as the Commander in charge of all redpilllers nairaland branch.

You are highly welcome to your office sir.
Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Kharol1234: 9:42pm On Jun 13
This is super story
Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Auxtan(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13
Namaster:

Listen guys:

You must be a son of a very wise man grin
Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Auxtan(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13
EmperorCaesar:
This one is longer than Pauls epistle to Titus

In seven months, you've been played more times than Asake's Album

The rate at which women go about torturing young guys these days is a insight into what to expect in the future...These generation has the weakest men in Nigeria history... By 2070, stay at home husband would have become norms here in Nig
Bending down to suck female pussies follow plung us to this mess. It's significance is overlooked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by samwash(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13
All the small small boys there days, una go dey form super man
These is no way I can dish you my wisdom for free.
Re: She Cheated!! Can You Give Her A Second Chance (full Story) by Zaheertyler(m): 5:12am On Jun 14
Blackman5844:

Questions

If your conscience is clean in that relationship then youre not the loser.
Truth is she hasnt done anything to be worthy of your love
So give her space.. before the end of the year you go dun forget about the matter
Forgive her and if you still love her show her where she bleeped up...like a little sister explain to her that she can't be living like this and doing this to people knowing how dangerous emotions are...
If she is smart she will go and work on her self and her demonic attitude and the universe might bring you both again years after...if she chooses to be proud and not learn from her mistakes she will just be a trouble to the next man she meets and the cycle continues..
Please forgive her but don't accept her back..wish her good and the incident should not turn you into what you're not because of the pain...be aware of that make sure that your actions towards women and everyone else at large is always Good no matter what you've been through .
And read your bible so you can experience God in a personal way .
Before December if you can try to do them
You're life will turn out beautiful .
Also you're not an idiot for feeling the way you feel right now don't let anybody tell you so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help On Office Romance Problem / Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? / How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.