Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Crypto Projects You Should Be Farming - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Projects You Should Be Farming (246 Views)

Telegram Crypto Projects Are Thriving / Top Crypto Projects You Should Mine According To BSCNEWS (binance News Feed) / Top 5 Metaverse Crypto Projects You Should Know & Where To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Projects You Should Be Farming by 2cul2care: 11:13am On Jun 13
These are a list of crypto projects you should be minning, the first 2 are upcoming crypto platforms, who are offering there own crypto tokens free for people to farm

The no 3 & 4 are both telegram based crypto projects with massive prospects

Check everyone of them out and whatever you do, do not joke with crypto, crypto could make you a millionaire overnight

But it also requires patience and willingness to learn, never go into crypto with this quick money mentality, you might end up loosing big.

But if you're patient, you can also win big

Alright let's get into it

NOTE: These projects are not the usual tap tap projects, you farm these ones,all you need to do is login atleast once a day

Re: Crypto Projects You Should Be Farming by 2cul2care: 11:15am On Jun 13
If you need more information, you can contact me directly on Telegram, just search my username "@kchordz"

Send me a message there and I'll attend to you
Re: Crypto Projects You Should Be Farming by 2cul2care: 11:28am On Jun 13
1. Celia

You download this one from the playstore, just search for it and download

Register with your email, an email will be sent to you to verify your account, verify your account by click the verification link, sent to your email and you can begin minning.

While registering, type this in as your referral code to get more bonus YV2ZFCLT

Once you have mined for 15 consecutive times,you are eligible for KYC (KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER)

As of right now 1 Celia is worth $1.33, so get busy and start minning

NOTE: When minning, click the 24hrs option, so all you have to do is come back the next day and click mine again.

Re: Crypto Projects You Should Be Farming by 2cul2care: 11:42am On Jun 13
NO. 2 CPEN

Just like our no 1 Celia, you also download CPEN from the playstore, register with your email.

When registering, type in kchordz as your referral code to get a welcome bonus.

A verification email will be sent to your email, open your email and click on the verification link, to verify your account, afterwards you can start minning.

Cpen also mines for 24hrs, 1Cpen is currently worth $4

So get busy and start minning, also after 15 consecutive minning sessions,you are eligible for KYC (KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER)

Re: Crypto Projects You Should Be Farming by 2cul2care: 4:09am On Jul 13
3. Hamster Kombat

The biggest telegram crypto project right now with over 200 million miners

contact me on Telegram, search for @kchordz, message me to get the link, so you can start minning

Re: Crypto Projects You Should Be Farming by 2cul2care: 4:12am On Jul 13
4. Tapswap

2nd biggest telegram crypto project, with over 50 million users

message me on telegram @kchordz, to get the link and start minning

Re: Crypto Projects You Should Be Farming by 2cul2care: 8:24pm On Aug 13
Dogs

Launching 14th of August, the price right now is rated @ $0.01

Contact me on telegram @kchordz to get the link, don't miss out on this free money

(1) (Reply)

Ath And Pi Needed Fakafaka / How I Got N77k From 0 Investment / Real Easter With Christal Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.