Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,257 members, 7,943,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha (19497 Views)

Hajj Pilgrims β€˜stone The Devil’ As Muslims Mark Eid Al-adha / Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice / A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 11:08am On Jun 16
3seriez:

Mass Alarm πŸ’©

Mass Alarm so rest sogbo
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16
Antlislaam:

Mass Alarm so rest sogbo

AntiIslam. What a name 🀣
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 4:26am On Jun 21
3seriez:

AntiIslam. What a name 🀣

Na beautiful name, the name wey dey give all followers of Muhammad serious headache
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 8:37am On Jun 21
Antlislaam:

Na beautiful name, the name wey dey give all followers of Muhammad serious headache

No be only headache, he is fockn your brains too πŸ˜‚
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 9:21am On Jun 21
3seriez:

No be only headache, he is fockn your brains too πŸ˜‚

Stop drinking expired camel urine you no go hear. See wetin you don cause yourself now.. Na the name Antiislaam go reset your rotted skull with the truth, just relax and ask questions bothering your empty brain
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 10:47am On Jun 21
Antlislaam:

Stop drinking expired camel urine you no go hear. See wetin you don cause yourself now.. Na the name Antiislaam go reset your rotted skull with the truth, just relax and ask questions bothering your empty brain

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ok, I want to ask are you still being fockd in the A$$.
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 10:55am On Jun 21
3seriez:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ok, I want to ask are you still being fockd in the A$$.

Go and ask your mother that question or as you see me so I resemble gay? Or kuku ask your father if he is still being fockd in the A$$.
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 11:03am On Jun 21
Antlislaam:

Go and ask your mother that question or as you see me so I resemble gay? Or kuku ask your father if he is still being fockd in the A$$.

Snooker man. πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸΎ
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 11:05am On Jun 21
3seriez:

Snooker man. πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸΎ

Your dad at home bah
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 11:08am On Jun 21
Antlislaam:

Your dad at home bah

Go and open and collect shot in your usual corner πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 11:11am On Jun 21
3seriez:

Go and open and collect shot in your usual corner πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Get well soon sogbo slave
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 11:38am On Jun 21
Antlislaam:

Get well soon sogbo slave

See who dey call who slave, keep getting up you're a$$ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸΎ
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 12:58pm On Jun 21
3seriez:

See who dey call who slave, keep getting up you're a$$ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸΎ

Are you no more a slave or you hate being called a slave? Kuku send your frustration to Muhammad in grave and allah that make you their slaves
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21
Antlislaam:

Are you no more a slave or you hate being called a slave? Kuku send your frustration to Muhammad in grave and allah that make you their slaves

He has fockd Ur brain 🧠 up. Morning, afternoon, night Mohamed. Which kin life be this now. U no get work 🀣
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 10:34pm On Jun 21
3seriez:

He has fockd Ur brain 🧠 up. Morning, afternoon, night Mohamed. Which kin life be this now. U no get work 🀣

Keep it up slave, serious enjoying the stupidity you're displaying
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 1:04am On Jun 22
Antlislaam:

Keep it up slave, serious enjoying the stupidity you're displaying

Hahahaha! No be only stupid, u forgot to add something else.
Go & get a job, this your ranting no dey put food for table & it won't change sh!t. 😜
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 1:20am On Jun 22
3seriez:

Hahahaha! No be only stupid, u forgot to add something else.
Go & get a job, this your ranting no dey put food for table & it won't change sh!t. 😜

You don dey change mouth olofo, I will surely make your life miserable for you. I'm lovin it Eleribu
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22
Antlislaam:

You don dey change mouth olofo, I will surely make your life miserable for you. I'm lovin it Eleribu

You are here jumping from one islamic thread to another morning, afternoon and night everyday foaming in the mouth and you are talking about making someone miserable. And you say loving it.
What is more miserable & pathetic than that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Olodo. No go find work. 🀣
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 11:09pm On Jun 22
3seriez:

You are here jumping from one islamic thread to another morning, afternoon and night everyday foaming in the mouth and you are talking about making someone miserable. And you say loving it.
What is more miserable & pathetic than that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Olodo. No go find work. 🀣

The same way your fellow eru iku are jumping from Christian's thread to another morning, afternoon, evening and night everyday foaming in the mouth simply because you are useless, hopeless, clueless in islam as it was clearly stated in Quran 10:94 that If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer;

Abirun, tell your fellow eru iku to go and find work and stop interfering into Christian's discussions. Antiislaam is here on NL to make your life miserable for you by hammering your rotted skull with the truth from Quran and hadith
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 1:17am On Jun 23
Antlislaam:

The same way your fellow eru iku are jumping from Christian's thread to another morning, afternoon, evening and night everyday foaming in the mouth simply because you are useless, hopeless, clueless in islam as it was clearly stated in Quran 10:94 that If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer;

Abirun, tell your fellow eru iku to go and find work and stop interfering into Christian's discussions. Antiislaam is here on NL to make your life miserable for you by hammering your rotted skull with the truth from Quran and hadith

Awon quoters Association of Nigeria πŸ˜‚. Quoting scripture on an empty stomach. Poor man, don't go n hustle.
E say making life miserable, are you ok upstairs so. You think I give a rats A$$ about your religion. If you like worship sango or stone wetin concern me.
Carry religion for head like Gala. See poverty staring u in d face but na Mohammed & jesus be your problem. You & dat Antichristian need to have your heads checked at yaba left. Bloody idiots.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I will advise everyone, Better hustle oh, so you don't come and have time on Nairaland bashing Jesus and Mohamed up n down & people who no send you. πŸ˜‚
Abi dem dey pay Una πŸ˜‚
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 12:36pm On Jun 23
3seriez:

Awon quoters Association of Nigeria πŸ˜‚. Quoting scripture on an empty stomach. Poor man, don't go n hustle.
E say making life miserable, are you ok upstairs so. You think I give a rats A$$ about your religion. If you like worship sango or stone wetin concern me.
Carry religion for head like Gala. See poverty staring u in d face but na Mohammed & jesus be your problem. You & dat Antichristian need to have your heads checked at yaba left. Bloody idiots.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I will advise everyone, Better hustle oh, so you don't come and have time on Nairaland bashing Jesus and Mohamed up n down & people who no send you. πŸ˜‚
Abi dem dey pay Una πŸ˜‚

Sorry ooo I didn't know I am on to one of the representative of atheists here on nairaland.. As a fool in which you are, I hate interacting with people like you simply because I don't want to look like a fool in which you are known for

Psalms 14:1

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God.

Ire oooo
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23
Antlislaam:

Sorry ooo I didn't know I am on to one of the representative of atheists here on nairaland.. As a fool in which you are, I hate interacting with people like you simply because I don't want to look like a fool in which you are known for

Psalms 14:1

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God.

Ire oooo

And you are Still quoting. What kind of ignoramus are you πŸ˜‚. Take that quote and shuv it up your a$$. Snooker man.
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 1:39pm On Jun 23
3seriez:

And you are Still quoting. What kind of ignoramus are you πŸ˜‚. Take that quote and shuv it up your a$$. Snooker man.

You just revealed yourself as a foolish being that is why I gave you that Bible verse. Fool better find your likes to interact with
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by 3seriez(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23
Antlislaam:

You just revealed yourself as a foolish being that is why I gave you that Bible verse. Fool better find your likes to interact with

Who gives a f0ck about your bible verse πŸ˜‚. Give it to those who shiver when they read it, hence why I said you can shuv it up Your a$$. You know your audience. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Animals (Udhiyah) To Be Slaughtered For 'Eid Al-Adha by Antlislaam: 11:38am On Jun 24
Tinubu will make it easy for you people next year to be able to slaughter dog and pig for allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 / 2 Mistakes We Commit About Prayer. / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.