Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why I Stopped Working For Someone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Stopped Working For Someone (315 Views)

Banks Have Stopped Giving Dollars. What is Your Experience? / PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com / Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stopped Working For Someone by DavidSamson777: 11:28am On Jun 13
Hi there, I'm David Samson, an Online Veteran, "One Who Believes That The Path Way To Success Begins First From The Mind"..✍️

Back In 2018, i set out to serve someone because of family background and because that seems to be the only way to get through in this life due to how limited we were financially..
So I traveled to serve and the estimated time was 6-7yrs, meanwhile in my 1st year, this serving thing is very stressful, and burdensome, and so i keep thinking how I'll endure this for 6yrs or 7yrs? It wasn't easy for me, I can't really count how many times I go to bed without food, the stress and everything, and the person I went to serve wasn't nice to me, he really dealt with me.

I later quit serving him in my late second year, after receiving shege from him, and in all it seems am wasting my time and finally came home not knowing what to do and where to go. I cried soo much, and worst still, my parents couldn't enroll me in school (university) because of our background. And for me to start life again I have to learn one or two hand-skills which would take me more years which I'll finally still end up to work for someone.

"I want to be my own boss" that is what has been picking my mind since childhood till now.

Life was soo hard for me that i didn't know where to start from, and then I went into depression mode.

And then one day, with the 1gb phone I had then, I was reading an article online of a person who made over 40million naira in a year using the internet with his device. I was so surprised, he even went further and mentioned the business model and he said this business model is called Affiliate Marketing, omor, I thought it was a joke o, so i went and did my research about this so-called Affiliate Marketing, and found out it's true..

I messaged the guy to put me through, and then he put me through and gave me his mentorship, omor before I could know what's happening, i made 10k in a week, from there I grew to 17k and then I grew to earn 90k in a month then 120k in a month, and grew to 200k in a month and then hit my first *1m* still with my smartphone.
Amazing Right?

Also,

I found out something strange about this guy, the strange thing is that, the Affiliate platform he's into is what made him rich faster in Affiliate Marketing and he sticked to it when starting his Affiliate Marketing business. When I did my research, I found out this Affiliate platform is what pays the highest money to their Affiliates in Nigeria and they're the oldest and the first Affiliate platform..

Per/sale, you can be getting paid as high as 20k, 30k, or even 50k and More, imagine making two sales same time?.

Anyways, he (the guy) signed me into the same Affiliate platform and that's what made me rich faster in Affiliate Marketing..

And then, I stopped working for people. And now, I send money to my parents, I live in my own apartment, a self-contained, Toilet and Bathroom, I cook my food, I take myself outing most times, and I'm my own boss. *And Many More Testimonies*

So, God used affiliate marketing to make me who I'm today, And not just anyhow Affiliate Marketing, but the first Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria that pays it's affiliates the highest commission.

If you're interested in Affiliate Marketing that's you want to join or start the one I'm into, or you are an Affiliate already, but you need my mentorship you want me to teach you how I do it?

Then chat me on WhatsApp with this number +2347017258900..
I'll be glad to respond to you.

Re: Why I Stopped Working For Someone by DavidSamson777: 10:25am On Jun 14
Affiliate Marketing pays, I'm a living testimony.
Re: Why I Stopped Working For Someone by DavidSamson777: 12:15pm On Jun 17
It's not yet late to become an Affiliate Marketer
Re: Why I Stopped Working For Someone by akata1: 2:33pm On Jun 17
Referral?
Re: Why I Stopped Working For Someone by Stevenbright(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17
What is the name of that affiliate meal?
Re: Why I Stopped Working For Someone by DavidSamson777: 12:30pm On Jun 18
Chat me on Whatsapp and I'll tell you everything in details.
Re: Why I Stopped Working For Someone by DavidSamson777: 12:35pm On Jun 18
It's not a referral scheme like other business
Re: Why I Stopped Working For Someone by DavidSamson777: 3:06pm On Jun 19
Affiliate Marketing Pays, don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Re: Why I Stopped Working For Someone by DavidSamson777: 2:20pm On Jul 01
It is not yet late to become An Affiliate Marketer...

(1) (Reply)

Failure Does Not Keep You Out, Rather It Helps Success Prevail Through Planning. / Add More Customers To Your Business Daily / Question Of The Day:- How Many States Are In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.