Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Do I Add Games To Gotsport - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do I Add Games To Gotsport (69 Views)

Jacob Blake: US NBA, MLS, MLB Teams Call Off Games To Protest The Shooting / Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" / 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Add Games To Gotsport by GIDIWAPBLOG: 12:06pm On Jun 13
To add games to GotSport, follow these steps:

1.Open the GotSport app and log in to your account.

2.Click on the calendar icon at the bottom of the screen.

3.Tap the “+” icon on the right side of the screen.

4.Select “Add Game.”

5.Input all the necessary data for the game, including the date, time, and other relevant details.
You can adjust the time by clicking on it and using the hand to match the desired time.

Find out https://gidiwap.com/2024/06/13/how-do-i-add-games-to-gotsport/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Record Number Of Fans Attend French Open And Local TV Viewers Peak At Over 7 / [VIDEO] Germany 2 - Scotland 0 / Register An Account With Betwiner Receive 200% Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.