Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,724 members, 7,879,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster (1087 Views)

Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Pussyisgud: 12:13pm On Jun 13
His name is kehinde from synergy guards.
He would carry people to go and work as a security guard in a location then he would intentionally intimidate, fustrate and bully them till they fustrate and he will chase them away with no pay.
From the very moment he carry you to go and work he have started intimidating, harrasing, abusing and bullying you
He would curse you and your mama on the job and later when you get fustrated he will chase you out and seize your money. This thing i am saying a lot of guards have witnessed it very well on synergy guards
He employs guards for his company then he would post them to an unfavorable condition to work and there's no break or resting in the job, also he would use the guards to be doing his own outside work but when you demand for your money nko na story he will curse you on top and no pay.
Very rude, arrogant and wicked man. Mr kehinde is the definition of devil in human form and a lot of guards have suffered in his hands, as i am talking right now he still owe me weeks of pay for work the stressful cover up job that i did for him i nearly died.

His phone number is 08022288096

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Coolestguy2023: 12:18pm On Jun 13
Can we all call him and greet him with curses? Evil people should not have peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Pussyisgud: 12:27pm On Jun 13
Coolestguy2023:
Can we all call him and greet him with curses? Evil people should not have peace

Exactly sir he's a very wicked man, you don't know very heartless

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Illegal1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13
omoh...........he never jam person wen go shot his left leg with old kala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Boogyman557: 12:36pm On Jun 13
Illegal1:
omoh...........he never jam person wen go shot his left leg with old kala
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster by abba190: 2:14pm On Jun 13
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!
bro pls help me with amount so that i can feed
Re: This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Boogyman557: 2:41pm On Jun 13
Re: This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Illegal1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!
omoh..........the boss man himslf,i loyal ooh

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Scammer And Fraudster by extremelygolden: 4:15pm On Jun 13
Are you saying all ye victims cannot plan and beat the living-day-light outta him?
How can one man be intimidating able-bodied young men like ye all?

If you can't handle a single senseless man, how then can you guard a whole compound or company as Security Guards?

Pay him an unexpected visit, and teach him humility. One slap each from the affected guard is more than enough to reset his malfunctioning brain.

Or what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Love And Money / Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him / Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.