Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:43 PM

Which Bank Has The Best Dorm Gbp/pounds Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Has The Best Dorm Gbp/pounds Card? (186 Views)

Which Bank In Nigeria Has The Best Dorm Dollars Account / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Has The Best Dorm Gbp/pounds Card? by GreaterFuture(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13
Something very reliable, please share Valuable info you have.

I use GTB, I have their dollars Card, the highest one. it's okay, but it has one major issue, it takes time for dollars transferred to card account to reflect on the card, before you can then use.
Is this so with most other Banks' Domiciliary dollar Cards??

You get dollars with the aim of putting it in card to use for card payments, the first hurdle is that The dollars card has a separate account different from the main Domiciliary dollars account gan gan. So when you get Dollars cash from aboki, you put it there, you have to login online and transfer it to the card account first.
Now when you now want to transfer the Dollars you deposited in the dorm account to the card account so that you can spend money and do card payments, it takes a while while before it reflects, sometimes up to 24hrs. At the very least sha, some hours .

Please if there are other cards in other banks that you use and know well, that are fast and generally smoother, please let me know.
That's the aim of this my thread.
Pounds and Euro Cards and Domiciliary account are the focus, main ones.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Dorm Gbp/pounds Card? by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:27am On Jun 21
I have used GTB dollars card and it seems to reflect when I make transfer so quickly not in hours but in minutes and even seconds others may experience something else but mine was good. Also we payment that I did also went seamless, that's it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Dorm Gbp/pounds Card? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22
GreaterFuture:
Something very reliable, please share Valuable info you have?

GBP card is my focus. GBP & Euros at ethr currency of importance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Dorm Gbp/pounds Card? by Akposkiz: 11:53am On Jun 23
Gtb is faster am using it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Dorm Gbp/pounds Card? by GreaterFuture(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23
Akposkiz:
Gtb is faster am using it!
Their Pounds Card?

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk’s Trans Child Describes Him As Cruel, Narcissistic / Need A Job In Coca Cola Bottling Company / Cashless Society: Is Nigeria Winning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.