Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food (49731 Views)

₦1,200 Food That Makes Me Sad / High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 / See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by jyz200(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13
Oduduwapigs:

Una go just come dey expose secrets online.

Now jobless helinues will trek with his Brown lace and black poly bag just to locate that place .

After that scream RONU and base there

This is funnyb
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by muyico(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13
Godons1:
This is 1,500 here in Enugu
but she will use correct ororo. I mean oil! Hausa like eating local oils! no go try to eat it??
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Benjamin4388(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13
Curious345:
Sad..
I pity all of you .. Nigerian politicians have enslaved you all. Including all the mods on nairaland.
You're all irreversibly irredeemable DESTROYED.

Below is what food looks like in this planet ..

Stop posting food for pigs and horses ....fuulz

is this what adam and eve ate?..are they human beings ?
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by abba190: 5:02pm On Jun 13
made this gari with 250 naira

Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Love800(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13
I pray!
U will be living from hand to mouth.
Godwins4:

If you can go into the business you will make it, probably modernise it.
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by ponishah: 5:03pm On Jun 13
Thundafireseun:
This should be more than 1k here in Delta
I swear.
We are too greedy
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Nkpitime(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13
Na now I believe say hungry day the country
Fried potatoes is now glorified
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by ezechi24(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13
Oduduwapigs:

Now jobless helinues will trek with his Brown lace and black poly bag just to locate that place .

😂😂😂😭😭
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Meti99(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13
PowerofthePosit:
Things will change for good.

I believe things will change for good for citizens of this country.

Things will definitely change for good. Thus says the Lord.
You and this your balablu prophecies
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by GbengaAwe042(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13
Oduduwapigs:

lol. grin grin grin grin No wonder, Na now i confirm say you be Oduduwa Pig indeed. Ode. hahahahahahah
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by ponishah: 5:04pm On Jun 13
Godwins4:
wow, 1k own here will feed a family of 5, you can't finish it alone.
How much is a bag of potato there
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by bixton(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13
Godwins4:
See 200 naira fried potato I bought today for my afternoon food, can you get this for the same amount in your area?

#200 fried potato in Bauchi.
But you'll have to mention which area in Bauchi the LGA, town, city or village.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by RonuMiscreant: 5:05pm On Jun 13
Oduduwapigs:

grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by ponishah: 5:06pm On Jun 13
Thundafireseun:

Im not exaggerating…. This is 1k here in Asaba Delta state….

Funny thing is that no body is complaining here …. We all happy

True o, but we are all complaining bitterly, we just de pretend
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by matrixmuzi: 5:07pm On Jun 13
Poverty has eaten deep into Nigeria . See what they call food that is not fit to fed to a dog in UK
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Pikahol(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13
Godwins4:
See 200 naira fried potato I bought today for my afternoon food, can you get this for the same amount in your area?
chai you call this food.
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by ponishah: 5:10pm On Jun 13
Elsueno:
This is not cheap!!!

That used to be like N50 before bulabulu

N200 would get u a full fresh yellow & black nylon worth of this 'dankalin Hausa'

Anyways, no eat too much of it sha, cause e dey make poo really hard & if U keep eating it all the time without fruits etc...Na Piles (haemorrhoids) go catch u cheesy

Must bring negativity?
Everybody system works differently, ordinary yam dey purge some people
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by ponishah: 5:11pm On Jun 13
Mariangeles:

Around here is ₦100 per slice for that size.

Sweet potatoes are the cheapest food available presently.
Where?
No tell me say na delta o
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Natbrowny: 5:12pm On Jun 13
To you. Its cheap. To them it may not.

By the way that's a 50naira stuff now sold for 200naira..

When its the season its always cheap though coz storage is a problem, wish out science professors and geniuses engage in pracrical stuffs, make dem build machine wey cheap wey fit store perishables..

Potato gets spoilt in 3 to 5 weeks

So they just wanna sell off and get paid.

Shout out to Bauchi

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by BlackyOne: 5:13pm On Jun 13
What if terrorism is intentional to make the North uninhabitable for people of other cultures and religion?

Amongst other reasons are to create artificial food scarcity in the less farming areas of the south ( using herdsmen to destroy farmlands in the south)

What if their plan is to starve the rest of the south into submission to their religion and culture?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by ponishah: 5:13pm On Jun 13
Snake001:
Hehehe

But why is it not the same in the South?

Should we say southerners are greedy?

We are extremely greedy
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Wotowotoman: 5:13pm On Jun 13
Godwins4:

No meat? Fish? Egg? 🤔
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Lumig: 5:13pm On Jun 13
Na we for the south dey do too-know and are making life difficult for ourselves and turn around to cry for help. Greedy people
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Emma1Oj(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13
PowerofthePosit:
Things will change for good.

I believe things will change for good for citizens of this country.

Things will definitely change for good. Thus says the Lord.
u guys should allow God to rest pls.. will God come down from heaven and govern us himself. Other countries r moving forward without disturbing God, we r here shouting God up n down.
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by FreeSpirited: 5:16pm On Jun 13
Godwins4:
Bauchi
Which local govt
Stop feeding people with lies
This has to be in the rural farming community
Agric produce in rural farming villages is usually cheaper....so dont confuse people..be balanced in ur analysis....I'm sure u can never get this in Bauchi capital
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Testimony1988(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13
You have to beware of white maggi and their white salt.
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Lumig: 5:17pm On Jun 13
tellsblinks:
Una don cast this thing now! Next price go increase

Na so una cast garri way de N800 per bucket even when things were tough

Make una de hide some updates na😭😭
Because our people are greedily wicked
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by coolest01(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13
Namaster:
Remove terrorism, religious extremism, banditry and fanatism and Northern Nigeria would have been a fine place to live.

But left the way it is, I wouldn't live there even if Manna was falling from heaven.
I'm telling you
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by saveman91(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13
N200 you'll get only 4 that's N50 each here in akwa ibom
Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Galinton(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13
deji17:
Na laziness dey kill the south. They want to keep doing BBN , enjoy life without real work and still expect cheap food. No be madness and delusion be that?
i support you bro

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Is Still Relatively Cheap In The North, See #200 Food by Flame333: 5:21pm On Jun 13
Godwins4:

The only way we can manage to have something like this in other parts of the country is to make the train system work for you to be able to transport food items from the North to the South straight because after all these guys are done with their harvesting, you can imagine how many checkpoint they will meet on the road before the product will get to the South then you now imagine the total cost at the end of the day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) / Fufu (Akpu): How Much Do You Buy This In Your Area? (Photo) / Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.