Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael (48184 Views)

Read Apostle Michael Orokpo Biography And His New Ministry: Jesus Encounters Min / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16
What caused division among them in the first place?
They are supposed to be an example of shining light in the body of Christ
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by tchayma(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16
xjiggy:
That man wearing glasses no resemble person wey get forgiveness for heart. His countenance no show forgiveness at all. I may be wrong though

He has facial palsy from childhood illness. I know him personally for nearly two decades and I can assure you, he is the most kindest hearted human being I have ever met. Humble and God fearing.
You might not know it, but he worked as a top shot with NNPC and was regional depot manager at various times and places across the country. He is well known in the petroleum industry as an upright and incorruptible individual. A true soldier of the cross who can not be bribed or found wanting. Asides all that, he is also a pastor. He is a well known figure. So a little independent research about him on Google and see for yourself. Thank you and do have a lovely week ahead πŸ’•

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by ValeeLove(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16
Hydronium:
Remaining AJS and his people. May the Lord give you understanding...
do expantiate. Thank you.
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by javascript1901: 6:36pm On Jun 16
tchayma:

He has facial palsy from childhood illness. I know him personally for nearly two decades and I can assure you, he is the most kindest hearted human being I have ever met. Humble and God fearing.
You might not know it, but he worked as a top shot with NNPC and was regional depot manager at various times and places across the country. He is well known in the petroleum industry as an upright and incorruptible individual. A true soldier of the cross who can not be bribed or found wanting. Asides all that, he is also a pastor. He is a well known figure. So a little independent research about him on Google and see for yourself. Thank you and do have a lovely week ahead πŸ’•
that's good

1 Like

Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by Bayajjidda: 6:37pm On Jun 16
ThothHermes:
Dr Akpami is his spiritual father. He always speaks of him in glowing terms.

OK. That's good.
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by ASArevivalist1: 6:51pm On Jun 16
TimiRume:
Awwwn

Mod:
They were never keeping malice. Just separated, the enemy likes to exaggerate things like this in our heads. May God keep us all as one unbreakable family in Christ❀️

You said my mind bro. I see no devil won since this separation happened so nothing to even shame him about. It's always normal for humans to have a little misunderstanding but that won't destroy the relationship if they are mature minds.
People just allow the enemy to exaggerate the whole thing in their heads true true sir

1 Like

Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by theamazonguru(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16
Harddiskng:
The man on blue wey dey squeeze face.

E never finish for the guy mind

Hin go still do wetin hin wan do grin

No not true
You dont know Arome Osayi be that
Hi face is like that because he has a facial palsy. From birth, the eye on one part of his face has never been closed.
He said it himself.
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by gigabyte13: 7:41pm On Jun 16
Harddiskng:

Hin go still do wetin hin wan do grin

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Werey
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by theamazonguru(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16
Hullabaloon:

Please what issue did they have before?

I guess they both allowed the flesh manifest through the men close to both of them who were in reality envious of the exploit they were both doing.

So this is the story.
Apostle Arome OSAYI raises men. So Mike Orokpo was one of the sons he raised and groomed.

Mike was doing so well mostly because of his previous background , hunger ,commitment and passion for the work, he rose so fast within the ranks there, and the head man, Arome Osayi started giving him the opportunity to represent him at Some of his preaching engagements both locally and internationally.

Mike has always professed that he was nobody without God of course and the instrumentality of Arome Osayi.

But envious lots amongst them started bringing news of what Mike said and what he didn't say.

Most likely he was misquoted I am not sure but evidences of such meetings and statements were presented..
And the father decided to lock up, believing he was betrayed even after giving Mike the platform to thrive.

Now this is where it got interesting, there were two of them involved in this issue, the other one (Victor Ogbe) after going his own way just like Mike, came back to reconcile with their spiritual father, as he claimed he kept seeing revelations tying him to Arome.
But Mike decided to go far away, looked for another spiritual Father (Pst Paul Enenche) who blessed him as he started his own ministry too.
Note: Victor Ogbe worked closely with Mike Orokpo when Mike started. After which he wants his own way too. But he returned to reconcile with Arome while Mike refused to.

Check out this link on YouTube.
That was the other pastor Mike Orokpo left with telling the details of what actually transpired..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MeXPX_bob0?si=m9W3ZgERNO876-2n
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by BePrepared: 7:43pm On Jun 16
Harddiskng:

Really. I don’t know him.

I take back my previous comment.

You are living in this media age you don't Apostle Arome, what are u living for?
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by theamazonguru(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16
Offpointng:

What was the history that happened between them both??

Watch this for the details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MeXPX_bob0?si=m9W3ZgERNO876-2n
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by Ubdavis(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16
Lemos14:

I dont blame some of you. You haven't met a real man of God that's why you're running your mouth like tap. Just be careful.

U don't deserve my response. Emancipate urself from religious enslavement.
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by BePrepared: 7:50pm On Jun 16
Ignorant people asking why pastors should quarrel.

First, quarrel here isnt personal quarrel but ideological misunderstanding.
Second, tho they're MOGs yet they are humans and prone to misunderstanding.

Third, in the bible the renowned man of God Apostle Paul had such 'quarrel' with Barnabas in Act 15. That doesn't mean he sinned, but meant he was human.

Shalom.
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by Joetiniand(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16

Hin go still do wetin hin wan do

Bros, wetin im won do?πŸ˜‚
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by Joetiniand(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16
Joetiniand:

Hin go still do wetin hin wan do

Bros, wetin im won do?πŸ˜‚
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by Harddiskng(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16
BePrepared:

You are living in this media age you don't Apostle Arome, what are u living for?

Lool I am surprised so many people know him and i don’t.

By media, do you mean twitter. I am not active on twitter though
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by donforeign: 9:35pm On Jun 16
Harddiskng:

Really. I don’t know him.

I take back my previous comment.
please it's his time to know him, he's the only pastor I listen to in Nigeria, he is very sound and he carries power,please do listen to him, his name is apostle Arome Osayi
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by donforeign: 9:36pm On Jun 16
Appletek:
2 Pastors keeping malice and praying to the same God. Should a third party reconcile you before you use your commonsense to know how to do what is right?
Una no even get shame.
they are not keeping malice, you don't know the background story. So rest
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by donforeign: 9:37pm On Jun 16
Antoeni:
If You are Not Like Abel Damina, Then You Are Fake
Abel that is confused
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by PropertyBanker(f): 9:59pm On Jun 16
grinπŸ€”
Righthussle:
This development is good for our economy. With this development, price of Garri and beans will crash.
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by lendahand(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16
Opanka44:

Small heads like you can't comprehend such comment
lol why are you Calling names already? You learnt nothing from your campus fellowship??
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by Antoeni(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16
Shut up
donforeign:
Abel that is confused
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by Clementz0(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16
arinzos:
I don't like commenting on anything religion.

But were they supposed to be quarrelling as Christians?

Even the fact that they stand on the altar and preach the word of GOD.
They are humans to err is human even angels sef they quarell
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by AngelicBeing: 4:39am On Jun 17
Clementz0:

shocked

Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by Hydronium(m): 4:44am On Jun 17
ThothHermes:
Which people?
If you know who AJS is and where he's coming from, you should understand...
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by ThothHermes: 7:42am On Jun 17
Hydronium:

If you know who AJS is and where he's coming from, you should understand...
I know "where he's coming from" and I know what you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by sheungeek(m): 10:12am On Jun 17
Interesting.
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by johnog4sure: 10:18am On Jun 17
LeeSmart:

Normally dis kind of comment is expected, why not live nd let others live too?
Who try to convert people to their belief system? who else celebrate mediocrity? who evangelize or preach in public places, or use loud speakers to call prayers? it is religious people that need to learn how to let people be.
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by johnog4sure: 10:19am On Jun 17
Segxydube:

Religion fry their brain and they are still better than you... Ode
You knw who is better than who in a faceless forum...Another evidence of a fried brain
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by Appletek: 11:54am On Jun 17
donforeign:
they are not keeping malice, you don't know the background story. So rest

Which mumu background story. Is it not spiritual nwa-boyi fight?
Pls keep quiet if you have nothing to say.
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by arinzos(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17
Clementz0:

grin
Re: Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael by Segxydube: 4:02pm On Jun 17
johnog4sure:

You knw who is better than who in a faceless forum...Another evidence of a fried brain

You know who has a fried brain in a faceless forum... Another evidence of a fried brain with no hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos / I Masturbated While Fasting,does It Have Any Effect On My Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.