Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,364 members, 7,947,597 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? (2213 Views)

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by Emmyk(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2011
Comedy Movies that you never get tired of laughing whenever you watch it, my first take is
Police Academy
A 1980s series/parts movie.
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by hapi(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2011
[mine is FRIENDS, wow rose geller, joey barton, chandler, monica, rachel, phoebe buffay. season 1-10 [/b]
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by iice(f): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2011
^^That's not a movie.

@Topic
I gotta agree with Police Academy.
I love Blue Streak. Aswerigawd, Martin Lawrence is a nutjob. Don't like his movies much after that but that particular one just gets me in stitches.
Rush Hour. Tucker is worse than a woman with the mouth but he's hilarious.
Okay technically those 2 movies aren't all comedy more like Action-Comedy.
Then there's White Girls. That dude who plays Chris Rocks' father on everyone loves chris is hilarious in that dance scene with the techno music. Everytime i hear that song, it's the first thing that comes to my mind.
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by ikechukz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
i still have police academy 1-7 in my phone but the funniest movies i can remember are dumb and dumber starring jim carrey and Cave men(1981)
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by Emmyk(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ikechuku, me too still have it! Sadly we've lost High Tower and drop the da.mn stereo before a blow your gaddem nuts off, as.shole!!! You dig?
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by Jayboy124: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2011
Most comedies by Richard Curtis, Notting Hill, About a Boy et al.

Meet the Fockers, Something About Mary, Inventiom of Lying, Midnight in Paris,
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by MrResource(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2011
fired up! :d
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by iice(f): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2011
Trainspotting
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by Emmyk(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2011
Jonny English
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by bakenda(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
Baby's Day Out

White Chiks
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by bear(f): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hang over 1
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by Sanjahoney(f): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2011
The best movie I watched beats all the movies you guys watched, [size=14pt]"Calculator" with Nkem Owoh[/size]. Anything with Nkem Owoh is funnier than any American movies and any other kind of movies you will ever watch. Nkem Owoh is a legend.
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by Emmyk(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2011
Okay, Ukwa Achinaka then. Lmao
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by Emmyk(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2011
Dance Flick
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by MrResource(m): 6:10am On Dec 11, 2011
Hangover grin grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by Afam4eva(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
Jonny English or any comedy by Mr Bean.
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by Years(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
Yeah Mr. bean, police story and personal I'd say disaster movie3
I just remembered this indian movie by anta bacha "BOMBAY TO GOA" say 1989 not sure of the year. so funny my mum will laf and start shedding tears of laughter then.we were much younger.
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by ijawgirl: 3:53am On Dec 14, 2011
Friday After next
Re: The Most Hilarious Comedy Movie Of All Time That You've Watched? by PoDeep(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2011
"Jay and Silent Bob Strike(s) Back" has to be my all time funniest.

(1) (Reply)

Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? / #bbnaija: YBL Readers Want Tboss To Be Evicted Tonight As Tboss Loses Out In Our / Tiwa Savage To Host Nigerian Idols Season Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.