Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,515 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:14 AM

Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old (32543 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Fearurcreeator: 5:08pm On Jun 13
Nsiehi:

He walked away from the 'bad woman', why did he abandon his own child? Was his child bad as well?
Ask the woman na

1 Like

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Localgrandpa: 5:08pm On Jun 13
Fearurcreeator:

Small pikin ...

I'm not arguing. I'm just saying from my own perspective. I be pikin no mean say I no go get my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Fearurcreeator: 5:09pm On Jun 13
Emeskhalifa:
Eyyaaa he believed the side of the story his mom told him cry

Women are so manipulative
I tell you ... Him eye go clear later, the mumu never mature
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by GloriousGbola: 5:10pm On Jun 13
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by bentenny(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13
shortgun:

A manipulative woman will use a man's child to blackmail him.
A wise man will know this and avoid the snare to save his soul
The father should have stayed away from their lives rather than trying to reconnect after many years of abandoning them esp d son!
Well we still don't know the full gist until we hear from everyone!
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by AreaFada2: 5:21pm On Jun 13
Gerrard59:

While I do agree with some aspects of your post, I am curious, in a nutshell, sir, what is the benefit of marriage to men in today's world?

I ask because the bulk of the finances to maintain a family for a pretty long time is dependent on then. So, what is that "catch" to be a married man? Like, if I start a business, I aim to make money in the long run while providing value to customers. What is that "profit" of marriage to a man?
My brother, marriage is actually supposed to be a wonderful thing. It is the oldest institution still in existence.

At a basic level, a man and a woman are supposed to work together. To create a sanctuary within which to grow and happily raise a family.
But nowadays, marriage has become a battlefield of wokery and shenanigans .

Genders now fail to complement each other. Some women say they have been too historically oppressed and now want their pound of flesh.

Well, right now, no-one benefits. Least of all the children. Even the benefits the women claim to have now is only temporary.

Chinua Achebe wrote : "Aneke the bird said since men began to shoot without missing, it has learnt to fly without perching".

Hakimi has shown how to hide your money from gold diggers.

The Chinese will one day create a machine to carry a baby for 9 months.

Everything will soon fall in place and water will find its level.

But for now, men have little to gain. Only to toil for decades and then kpafuka. Wife will be doing Omugo all over the world into old age.

Men just have to weigh things carefully. Expect nothing and expect anything. Do paternity on all kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Obviouslyblunt: 5:22pm On Jun 13
shortgun:
A very foolish boy who's clearly exhibiting traits of foolishness and disrespect that comes with being raised by a single mother.
By the time he gets to the age of his father he will understand that men don't walk away from good women.
this is a lie. Used to think this way till I saw a dead beat dad/guy with my own eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13
Fearurcreeator:

I tell you ... Him eye go clear later, the mumu never mature

When he becomes of age, he will understand

1 Like

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by CaptainLora: 5:26pm On Jun 13
Thundafireseun:
Trust me , the only reason why this fooooooolish boy walked away from his dad is because the father came back empty handed….

Money is ticker than Blood

Correct guy!
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Fearurcreeator: 5:28pm On Jun 13
Emeskhalifa:

When he becomes of age, he will understand
Men go dey live with I be man ... Woman go dey torture am with bad bad words ... Till he dies ... The woman go come dey cry like she no dey do am anything...

1 Like

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by donbenie(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13
shortgun:
A very foolish boy who's clearly exhibiting traits of foolishness and disrespect that comes with being raised by a single mother.
By the time he gets to the age of his father he will understand that men don't walk away from good women.
Indeed,men don't walk away from good women..
As if all the men that walked out was because of the woman..
Let the man get!at!
He walked away,why is he now back?

4 Likes

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by lailo: 5:28pm On Jun 13
The mother get ukwu wella. The wetin the man don waste for many years undecided
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Fearurcreeator: 5:29pm On Jun 13
Localgrandpa:

I'm not arguing. I'm just saying from my own perspective. I be pikin no mean say I no go get my own opinion.
Normal....
Woman matter no be for here ooo... Na person wey never collect go dey feel like say nothing na lie ... If that man open mouth tell you how the story take be you sef go do pass ...
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by donbenie(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13
shortgun:

A manipulative woman will use a man's child to blackmail him.
A wise man will know this and avoid the snare to save his soul
Then he should stay gone!
You make your bed,be man enough to lay on it..

3 Likes

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Mrincredy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13
What is this one saying? It's like they have not abandoned you in one area of life before...
shortgun:

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Jun 13
Did the kid torture him with bad words too?
Fearurcreeator:

Men go dey live with I be man ... Woman go dey torture am with bad bad words ... Till he dies ... The woman go come dey cry like she no dey do am anything...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by donbenie(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13
Localgrandpa:

I don't think there is an excuse for being a deadbeat father. Thats my opinion though
There are enough excuses for many men to steer away from a manipulative and toxic woman,but he should be man enough to sink or swim with his decision..
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by donbenie(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13
cococandy:
Did the kid torture him with bad words too?
Being near the child involves interaction with the toxicity that's the woman,many men will walk away..
The child is collateral damage and the man should have stayed gone..
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Gerrard59(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13
AreaFada2:

My brother, marriage is actually supposed to be a wonderful thing. It is the oldest institution still in existence.

Agreed.

Hakimi has shown how to hide your money from gold diggers.

Sure. This is small thing for me. There are good bank(ers) around.

The Chinese will one day create a machine to carry a baby for 9 months.

Everything will soon fall in place and water will find its level.

I pray for this day, and I believe it would come especially as the developed world have anaemic low birth rates, but natives are not open to endless trooping in of immigrants from developing countries.

Men just have to weigh things carefully. Expect nothing and expect anything. Do paternity on all kids.

fair deal. Keep a poker face mentality. The bold is extremely important regardless of prevailing circumstances.
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by ZekeYeager: 5:39pm On Jun 13
Men may not walk away from good men, but is it okay to walk away from your 2 year old child? Without any care of what might befall the child? Why didn't he take his son along with him when he was running away from his responsibilities?

shortgun:

3 Likes

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 13
donbenie:
Being near the child involves interaction with the toxicity that's the woman,many men will walk away..
The child is collateral damage and the man should have stayed gone..

Yes many men would rather walk away from their kids because they can’t get along with the women and they’re okay sacrificing their children as collateral damage. Now they’re wondering why the kids hate them.

Many women don’t mind enduring the toxicity that the men are, as long as it means they can be around to care for the small helpless children and that’s the difference. The women can sacrifice comfort to be there for the kids but the men can’t.

The kids know it too. That’s why they hate y’all (generalization obviously). The funny thing is the mom and dad don’t have to be in a relationship to care for the kids. They can arrange custody and provision for their kids while trying as much as possible to stay out of each other’s way. Most of you need the maturity to get to that mental level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by osazsky(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13
Stagged for traffic..who film them...
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Hassanmaye(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian man's attempt to reconnect with his family after years of abandonment was met with a fierce rebuke from his son, who was just 2 years old when he left. shocked

In a viral video, the son can be heard shouting "Abeg get out! Get out!!" as he and his mother walk away from the estranged father, who was seen laughing off the rejection.

Was the boy justified in rejecting his father after being abandoned for so long?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jlL071A_A
Good job
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Willed042(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian man's attempt to reconnect with his family after years of abandonment was met with a fierce rebuke from his son, who was just 2 years old when he left. shocked

In a viral video, the son can be heard shouting "Abeg get out! Get out!!" as he and his mother walk away from the estranged father, who was seen laughing off the rejection.

The thing is if the man happens to he a wealthy man, am very sure it is same boy that would look for every means to connect to him without minding what transpired in the past. The cultural assimilating is even a no no for me. I boy who could disrespect his father like that is a no no.

Was the boy justified in rejecting his father after being abandoned for so long?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jlL071A_A
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by donbenie(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13
cococandy:

Yes many men would rather walk away from their kids because they can’t get along with the women and they’re okay sacrificing their children as collateral damage. Now they’re wondering why the kids hate them.

Many women don’t mind enduring the toxicity that the men are, as long as it means they can be around to care for the small helpless children and that’s the difference. The women can sacrifice comfort to be there for the kids but the men can’t.

The kids know it too. That’s why they hate y’all (generalization obviously). The funny thing is the mom and dad don’t have to be in a relationship to care for the kids. They can arrange custody and provision for their kids while trying as much as possible to stay out of each other’s way. Most of you need the maturity to get to that mental level.
Twist it how you like..
Women are the primary care givers when it comes to underage children..
Whether or not she's with the man, she's the one with access to the child..
So, you claim is ab initio on a faulty premise.
Placing all kinds of hoops and pitfalls on the man's ability to access the children ,is a woman's weapon of choice..
A man can only take so much bull,shit ,before he realises that nothing is worth his mental health..
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Lovit(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13
He and his mother would have pardon and make excuses for the man if he was as rich as Dangote. Otedola or Davido or Ned Nwoko

Hustle O!
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Jun 13
donbenie:
Twist it how you like..
Women are the primary care givers when it comes to underage children..
Whether or not she's with the man, she's the one with access to the child..
So, you claim is ab initio on a faulty premise.
Placing all kinds of hoops and pitfalls on the man's ability to access the children ,is a woman's weapon of choice..
A man can only take so much bull,shit ,before he realises that nothing is worth his mental health..
Sounds like a bunch of silly excuses.
Masking irresponsibility as protecting mental health undecided

Then If you wanna go, stay gone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by donbenie(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13
cococandy:

Sounds like a bunch of silly excuses.
Masking irresponsibility as protecting mental health undecided

Then If you wanna go, stay gone.
That is real life..
If you want a child's father around, then stop being toxic.
One thing I agree with you though,he should have moved on .
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by lagabush(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13
Jeon:
Good one child, good one. U just show up when food don reach to harvest. Imagine how he felt all those years just because of one fool that doesn't know his role.

Well, hope he will not embark on the same path as his dad.
Which food riped or cooked. No woman they chop hard work of men
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Father254: 6:15pm On Jun 13
Localgrandpa:

From a good mother.! What about the child? Even if doesn't want to have anything to do with the woman. What about the child?

Answer this :

If the woman absconded with this boy and left his husband without a trace and communication. And this husband has been looking for them to know this boy welfare. Last last he saw him at this full age .

How would you judge this case?

Note if he was not interested he won't be out looking for the boy.

My advice is for every man to become successful. If this man was successful the woman will show up with this boy to meet his father.
Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Exceed15: 6:16pm On Jun 13
shortgun:

Oil no go finish for your head. May your wisdom increase.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old by Exceed15: 6:17pm On Jun 13
Localgrandpa:

From a good mother.! What about the child? Even if doesn't want to have anything to do with the woman. What about the child?

Some women will make sure you don't have contact with your children again when this goes south. May u not meet such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.