Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Real Estate(pwan) Holdings - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate(pwan) Holdings (74 Views)

Is Pwan Haven , a real estate company Legit? / Crowdyvest Raises New Financing and Exits EMFATO Holdings (Owners of Farmcrowdy) / Questra Holdings Offers Explained Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate(pwan) Holdings by Ebigwei007: 3:27pm On Jun 13
Gooday everyone, my name is lawrence, i work with an estate management, that deals with buying of lands, houses, and everything real estate. We have lands and houses both in lagos and across lagos state. We also take instalment of 500k, depending what you want to aquaire.

Call:07019581801 or whatsapp to get more info
thank you so much
Re: Real Estate(pwan) Holdings by brynnwilder: 5:19pm On Jun 13
Do you know anything about Ambergris Caye Real Estate? I need some quick return of my investment. So i need opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Eastern Rise: Is Biaoqing (BIAO) The Next Meme Coin to watch? / Prop Firm Challenge / Key Elements Of The Opensea Clone Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.