Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Small Loan To Start A Business. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Small Loan To Start A Business. (2213 Views)

I Need A Small Loan, Repayable With Interest. Please Help / I Need N400k Loan To Pay Back 500k In 2 Months. N250k Each Month. / I Need Person Can Give Me To Ideal To Get Small Loan Like 200,000 Between 1week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Patrickker(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14
Please any other spirited person too can help me. I will pay with interest. I reside in Lagos. If need be we can physically meet. Tomorrow is my due day
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Menemonic: 2:47pm On Jun 15
heykims:

Sent. U pay back June 23 on i8.

Boss man happy Sallah in advance.. Please if you can't borrow me please do Sallah for me..

I remain loyal.. May God accepts our ibadah..

Oga heykims happy Sallah...

Still hopeful..
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Agunechibeya(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15
I'm in need of about 2M to consolidate my ice block production business. I need someone to partner with me and we keep sharing the daily profits. Call or chat me on 08034463807 let's talk more. I live in Abuja and have my own house where I run the business. I'm open to physical meetings.
Note: you can recoup your money in less than 4 months and the business still continues. It's better than buying a car for bolt
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Newyorkitis(m): 5:50am On Jun 17
heykims:

Post account details.
U pay back 10k, my faith doesn't allow taking interest.

Fantabulous!
I've seen someone with the kind of my mindset! Money lending is against the tenets of both Christianity and Islam but some people don't agree and that's sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Menemonic: 5:51am On Jun 17
Newyorkitis:

Fantabulous!
I've seen someone with the kind of my mindset! Money lending is against the tenets of both Christianity and Islam but some people don't agree and that's sad.
boss man help me with something

2 Likes

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Newyorkitis(m): 6:02am On Jun 17
Menemonic:
boss man help me with something

Sorry, I didn't say I have to give. I am referring to giving loan and collecting interest. If you have any there's someone in need, give and collect without interest.

1 Like

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Obierika(m): 8:30am On Jun 19
Newyorkitis:

Sorry, I didn't say I have to give. I am referring to giving loan and collecting interest. If you have any there's someone in need, give and collect without interest.

Even if you don't charge interest, Nigerians will borrow from you and still refuse to pay back!

4 Likes

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Jun 19
Obierika:

Even if you don't charge interest, Nigerians will borrow from you and still refuse to pay back!

Why do many Nigerian's have this mentality.......
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by richmanrichard: 9:28am On Jun 19
abba190:
i need 5k loan to pay 7k in 7days. sapa has been dealing with me for days, i want to start data selling but i dont have any capital to start with help me fellow nairalanders.
nlfpmod please push to front page for wider coverage please do me this favour.
I can connect you to an institution offering free interest loan for such small amounts. Do you have voters card?
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by abba190: 9:31am On Jun 19
richmanrichard:
I can connect you to an institution offering free interest loan for such small amounts. Do you have voters card?
yes i have
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by richmanrichard: 10:33am On Jun 19
abba190:
yes i have
good. use it and visit APC headquarters in your village and get free interest loan. Oponu!

9 Likes

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Menemonic: 10:37am On Jun 19
richmanrichard:
good. use it and visit APC headquarters in your village and get free interest loan. Oponu!
cheesy

grin

4 Likes

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by abba190: 1:08pm On Jun 19
richmanrichard:
grin grin grin i never said i support APC. i did not vote apc but guys are funny thinking that its only apc membera that are suffering. i know a quit number of obidients that are suffering too. we r in this together.

1 Like

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by richmanrichard: 2:19pm On Jun 19
abba190:
grin grin grin i never said i support APC. i did not vote apc but guys are funny thinking that its only apc membera that are suffering. i know a quit number of obidients that are suffering too. we r in this together.
shut up. I don't have a short memory. You think we have 4goten how you always boasted of voting APC in beting thread up and down last year.

1 Like

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by abba190: 2:27pm On Jun 19
richmanrichard:
shut up. I don't have a short memory. You think we have 4goten how you always boasted of voting APC in beting thread up and down last year.
i voted nnpp if u can remember
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by RealityKings(f): 3:24pm On Jun 19
heykims:

Sent. U pay back June 23 on into Palmpay 8064458608.

Please I will like to take the loan, when he returns it and you want to give it out again
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Floky215: 6:59pm On Jun 20
Good gesture by the lender....more grease to your elbow
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by RealityKings(f): 2:46pm On Jun 22
heykims:

Good afternoon sir. How work and the family, please I don't know if you would be kind to let the loan get to me too once Abba pays back tomorrow. I will also pay it bck
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Eseka22: 1:36pm On Jun 23
SavageResponse
Lexusgs430
AcadaWriter

23rd maybe he paid?
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Lexusgs430: 1:55pm On Jun 23
Eseka22:
SavageResponse
Lexusgs430
AcadaWriter

23rd maybe he paid?

I don set my mat .......,🤣

Nagode......😜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by RealityKings(f): 2:57pm On Jun 23
abba190:
i voted nnpp if u can remember

Bro waddup, you and the guy with xxy moniker promised to pay that guy back on or before today. Please don't fail bro.

If you pay back, others too could have access to the facility and it can help alot. You sef reason am o.
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by abba190: 5:36pm On Jun 23
RealityKings:

Bro waddup, you and the guy with xxy moniker promised to pay that guy back on or before today. Please don't fail bro.

If you pay back, others too could have access to the facility and it can help alot. You sef reason am o.
fatherchristmas i will repay
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by RealityKings(f): 5:52pm On Jun 23
abba190:
fatherchristmas i will repay

Ok that's thoughtful
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Zyzxx10: 6:23pm On Jun 23
heykims:

Good evening oga heykims sorry for just coming on here today. You'll please get your money back before 12am today unfailingly. I should have paid back by Thursday but some other things came up to eat out of it gradually but not to worry you'll please get it before 12am so those after me can benefit too if you want to continue it. I'm sorry for the delay all the way to today's deadline sir. Thanks. 🙏
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Zyzxx10: 6:28pm On Jun 23
abba190:
i will repay
Today is the deadline bro. Let's hurry up and be fast so we won't disappoint our benefactor.
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by SavageResponse(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23
abba190:
we will pay him

Mr man today is 23 June 2024 and the day is almost over, what's keeping you from repaying the loan as promised?

Copy
Lexusgs430

1 Like

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Lexusgs430: 6:49pm On Jun 23
SavageResponse:

Mr man today is 23 June 2024 and the day is almost over, what's keeping you from repaying the loan as promised?

Copy
Lexusgs430

Nah so story dey start...... 🤣

My mat is fully flat, with pillows........ 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by JasonNOTStatham: 7:54pm On Jun 23
Lexusgs430:

Nah so story dey start......

My mat is fully flat, with pillows........
From the response you can tell Abba won't pay tonight. Let's see about the other guy
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by Lexusgs430: 8:01pm On Jun 23
JasonNOTStatham:
From the response you can tell Abba won't pay tonight. Let's see about the other guy

You know it's when we collect money that is sweet, when it's time to return, body dey always pain us......... 😂
Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by JasonNOTStatham: 8:04pm On Jun 23
RealityKings:

The lender helped him with good faith.
This is exactly what DiskJokeyManic, Mrbrownjay1 and a romancelander warned about, and na only them sabi deal with this Abba guy. Yet, some users will say they are harsh or insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by PinkNature(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23
Zyzxx10:

Good evening oga heykims sorry for just coming on here today. You'll please get your money back before 12am today unfailingly. I should have paid back by Thursday but some other things came up to eat out of it gradually but not to worry you'll please get it before 12am so those after me can benefit too if you want to continue it. I'm sorry for the delay all the way to today's deadline sir. Thanks. 🙏

Lol

1 Like

Re: Small Loan To Start A Business. by JasonNOTStatham: 8:07pm On Jun 23
Lexusgs430:

You know it's when we collect money that is sweet, when it's time to return, body dey always pain us.........
He his looking for where to borrow, he didn't invest or do any data reselling business. Someone that are the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Your Advises On My GTB Shares. / Standard 5% Daily Profit Investment / Ibnaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.