Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,551 members, 7,875,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. (2659 Views)

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Dzzzz: 10:41pm On Jun 14
FRANCISTOWN:
https://www.nairaland.com/8123552/lady-dumps-man-white-man

I came across this thread and I saw the way many people were emotional on that thread.

You see, keep your emotions. It is useless in real life.
In my own opinion and in the grand calculus of the universe. The lady in question has not done anything wrong.

It is not a crime in this life to be selfish. It is never a crime to always look out for your own self. It is never a crime to want to survive.
We must all survive and people take different measures to persist their survival.

The problem most of you have is this thing called the "Entitlement Mentality". And not only women have this, but even men too.

So, you think because you've invested lots of money, time and strength into a relationship, then you've automatically turned the lady into a robot that must only answer to you? You gotta be kidding.

Unless there is a written contract. If you liked, train a lady from birth until she gets a PHD. There is no constitutional law that says she must marry you. Whatever you guys are doing is solely based on romantic feelings. And romantic feeling is the most useless feeling in the world.

Why do you leave a place of work and apply to other firms? Isn't it the same about survival and greener pasture?
If you're in at a firm where your salary is 200k monthly and another opportunity opens up in a different firm where the salary is 1M. Even you as a man, won't you monkey branch? So why should you blame a woman for wanting a better life for herself?

In life, we have different things we are looking for, and you can't blame me for not looking for what you are not looking for.

Stupid sons of idiots , earthly bastards of men are the ones looking for love. Women are looking a provisions. Now it would be so unfair, barbaric, exasperatingly stupid to insult women for not wanting what we men are looking for.

But men love to deceive themselves. They want to believe in that their tiny brains that they are one very special demigod, one awesome creature , so awesome that a woman would want to be with. Oh lala! Better wake from the la-la land.

That's why I don't follow the redpill. The redpill is a waste of time. They make men believe that they are the price(lol). Which price? Who is hosting the competition?

The benefit you have to offer a woman is the only thing you have as a priced possession. As a man you are very invisible to a woman that can't benefit nothing from you.

Think about this. Let's say you have a girlfriend and your asset is worth about 10M with 200k monthly income, and there is this other dude who wants your girl but he is worth 1M in asset with 100k monthly income, and there is this other dude who wants your girl and he is worth about 300Mils with 2M monthly income.

Let's say, you three are legit hustlers with decent personalities.

It would be so stupid for any lady in this life to choose you or the other guy who earns less.
Now! It would be so, so foolish and wicked to blame the girl for dumping your ass . I mean, you would also resign at a place where the salary is low and take a job at where there is a better income.
If at the end of the day she picked you out of such luxurious options, she'd end up regretting it.
This is what brings resentment in marriages most time. And no one talks about it.
The woman will one day regret not choosing the rich guy and it will cause her to regret and rebel.

Stop playing stupid. There is no crime in looking out for one'self. Any lady who dumps a guy for a more richer guy wouldn't be doin' anything bad. Everyone is trying to survive.

You'll be the wicked one and an enemy of progress.

Once you see a rich boy with your GF, respect yourself and give them chance to avoid stories that touch. Life no be Nollywood.

One thing I'll never understand in this my life is how some men think they need a romantic relationship in this 21st century. Not to even talk of broke men.

• If you're a man and you need a woman who is not a relative to love you. You are very stupid and you are a waste of sperm.

• If you're a man and you need a wife to keep your home in order. You are very stupid. What happens to getting a maid.

• If you're a man and you need a woman to build with. You are useless and you are stupid.

• If you're a man and you need a woman for emotional stability. You are useless and worthless.

• If you're a man and you think you need a woman to have a good home. Haa! Your father has failed.

• If you're a man and you need financial assistance from a woman who is not a relative. Well! You are not a man, you are maybe a maggot or a bedbug.

• If you're a man and you need love. You are sick in the head and unfortunate. What will a man do with love?

The only things a man should get from a woman is sex and kids.

If you're a lady who is with a broke guy when there are rich guys available unto you. I have just one word for you.
YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND SENSELESS, it's like you want your kids to end up suffering.
THERE IS NO LOYALTY IN SURVIVAL.

No allow anyone reason you foolishness, you must be unapologetic about survival. Use that your fish brain head for once.

It's about time we told ourselves the truth. We can't keep treating life as a joke.
…You’re the type of lady who can turn 10million into 200#.Everything trash that came out of your mouth showed(Statistically),you’re useless..No life plan or goals..Women like Linda Ikeji and the rest who are successful no be your role model..Your role models are prostitutes and dick hungry vampires..Just face your olosho work and stop indulging others cause since you been getting 1million naira you never still blow..Oloriburuku!
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Sapasenator: 10:59pm On Jun 14
Dzzzz:
…You’re the type of lady who can turn 10million into 200#.Everything trash that came out of your mouth showed(Statistically),you’re useless..No life plan or goals..Women like Linda Ikeji and the rest who are successful no be your role model..Your role models are prostitutes and dick hungry vampires..Just face your olosho work and stop indulging others cause since you been getting 1million naira you never still blow..Oloriburuku!

Are you ok? Op is not a lady na, why quote him?

What hunger cannot do, does not exist.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:57am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

Pls
Even if na 1k
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Sapasenator: 7:58am On Jun 15
HellVictorinho6:

Pls
Even if na 1k

No bro. Ask mr Cork, he is very rich in London. He can help.

1 Like

Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:06am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

No bro. Ask mr Cork, he is very rich in London. He can help.

He said never

He called me names
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:04am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

😂😂😂This is why I said you are not a good person

1 Like

Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Anunakeeh: 9:59pm On Jun 15
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Werey

The wereey na escaped Aro patientgrin
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Kingrshd3: 10:43pm On Jun 15
hkidola00:
what if after a lady marries a rich man,the man becomes poor or financies decline

Don't mind d bastard she must be an harlot herself
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Kingrshd3: 10:44pm On Jun 15
Carcholce:
OP, I support you 100 percent.

If you are a lady and your boyfriend is broke and you meet “a man that offers you 1m for sex” and you reject it, you are senseless.

😂
All these olosho children this days self ehn
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Kingrshd3: 10:53pm On Jun 15
goran3310:
No. Men are not stupid. You are stupid. Very stupid. You reduce women to slavery. You say that women are actually just selling themselves for money. In other words, you are saying that all women are actually prostitutes. If that's already the case. If that's how you see yourself. Come and entertain me. I will do whatever I want with you.

She herself is an example of prostitute u would have known already the handwriting is written on the wall

1 Like

Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Kingrshd3: 10:54pm On Jun 15
MarketDispatch:

After 1m for sex, another man offers 1.1m for sex, another 1.2 m for sex another 1.3m for sex, another 1.5m for sex no be ashawo kobokobo she don turn to?

That's what the OP is trying to narrate in essence
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by FRANCISTOWN: 2:52am On Jun 16
Anunakeeh:

My father na wereey na escaped Aro patientgrin
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by FRANCISTOWN: 3:01am On Jun 16
Kingrshd3:

Don't mind d bastard she must be an harlot herself
So you called someone a bastard for airing his own opinion. Ha! Lemme tell you the truth. You don't have good parents o. I swr, you were not raised by intelligent beings.

This is one of the reasons ladies avoid broke men in general. Many of them are very intellectually deficient.

Instead of pouring your frustrations on a random stranger, go and work to exonerate yourself of poverty.

Rich men don't have issues with this thread, broke but intellectually sound men don't have issues with this thread, broke but uncomfortable men don't have issues with this thread.
Only the broke and intellectually underprivileged men are the ones crying like a she-goat.
Rant all you want online, when your data gets exhausted, you'd still go back to your garri.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Kingrshd3: 5:00am On Jun 16
Who told you am poor like you .

So in conclusion are you saying broke men should die without giving birth or having a family?
Since u are promoting your ideas for women to be after wealth 🤔 how much is ur father's worth before getting married to your poor mum 😢

Listen and open your brain to comprehend this ehn I am not against your post but rather the way you table it as if it must be normal and also logically promoting holoshoim among women/ladies girls

Your idea was 59% correct while the rest too is incorrect because all fingers cannot be equal meaning all men cannot be rich 🤑

If everybody is rich then who will be ur gate man and who will wash your toilet 🤔 so are these class of people not going to get married either

If u end up marrying a rich man doesn't guarantee successful marriage .

You are not concern about result of the marriage u are just after wealth

Many rich people fill court dey divorce ask tiwa, funkẹ Akindele even psqaure that's for u to know money isn't guarante a successful or happy marriage ...

Oga leave me alone jàre

FRANCISTOWN:

So you called someone a bastard for airing his own opinion. Ha! Lemme tell you the truth. You don't have good parents o. I swr, you were not raised by intelligent beings.

This is one of the reasons ladies avoid broke men in general. Many of them are very intellectually deficient.

Instead of pouring your frustrations on a random stranger, go and work to exonerate yourself of poverty.

Rich men don't have issues with this thread, broke but intellectually sound men don't have issues with this thread, broke but uncomfortable men don't have issues with this thread.
Only the broke and intellectually underprivileged men are the ones crying like a she-goat.
Rant all you want online, when your data gets exhausted, you'd still go back to your garri.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:47am On Jun 16
Kingrshd3:

So in conclusion are you saying broke men should die without giving birth or having a family?
Since u are promoting your ideas for women to be after wealth 🤔 how much is ur father's worth before getting married to your poor mum 😢

Listen and open your brain to comprehend this ehn I am not against your post but rather the way you table it as if it must be normal and also logically promoting holoshoim among women/ladies girls

Your idea was 59% correct while the rest too is incorrect because all fingers cannot be equal meaning all men cannot be rich 🤑

If everybody is rich then who will be ur gate man and who will wash your toilet 🤔 so are these class of people not going to get married either

Many rich people fill court dey divorce ask tiwa, funkẹ Akindele even psqaure that's for u to know money isn't guarante a successful or happy marriage ...

Oga leave me alone jàre

but can u help me with 5k pls?

pls

jus 2 survive
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by JOACHINpedro: 5:57am On Jun 16
The harsh truth has been spilled.
Hypergamy exist in both genders.
Love is never enough

1 Like

Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:01am On Jun 16
Kingrshd3:

Oga leave me alone jàre.

You see why I said you were not raised by intelligent beings.
You just assumed everyone is poor like the ones in the neighbourhood you grew up.

You see! Poor people should not procreate. Because I don't understand why people should pass on the baton of poverty from generation to generation.

A poor man is not respected and loved by his own wife. The highest level of love you can give a man is care and respect.
A poor man cannot get these from his wife. Because people naturally are not wired to love a poor person.

Why do you think many men are neck deep in depression today? It's because they can't command a single respect from their wives.

Now they end up playing the victim card, whereas they are just stupid. Because they should know that even your friends won't "rate" you if you've got no money, so why put the pressures of respect on your woman?

The truth is, it is naturally impossible to respect people without a level of financial capacity. Even as a man, once you are over 25 and you are still eating "mummy thank you". You'll start noticing see finish. That's the natural order of life.

Have you seen kids who hawk by road side? Do you know how hard it is for some kids to feed once daily?
Why bring innocent kids into this world to suffer hoping they would liberate the family from poverty? Something they themselves are unable to achieve, and they begin to mount indirect pressures on the kids.

Why do you think many girls are into prostitution and why do you think many boys are into internet fraud?

All in the name of some people who want other humans that will take care of them when they grow old. They make kids their retirement plan and they don't care whatever the kids go thru to survive.
I'm not saying you must be a billionaire before you marry, but at least one of you should be financially grounded enough to cater for as simple as feeding, accomodation and hospital emergency bills.

See I don't expect everybody to understand me. My post is strictly for the intelligents.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:50pm On Jun 16
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

The only advice, I will give to any man or guy here is; Never in your life cage yourself to one Kpekus all your life.
Weather your wife or girlfriend is faithful, caring, honest or not, never make such mistake as a man.

If you have money sleep with as much women you can and even lost count of them. Am not talking to hustlers but am talking to
established men.

As a broke guy know this and know peace, Your girlfriend or wife thinks she is doing you a favor in that relationship.
You can say my own girl is different, but to be honest with you, they is NO difference between your wife or girlfriend from others.
As far as she has two boobs and one p*ssy she can be f*cked and her a*ss can get smacked like a hoe by a guy with lot of cash, with game or can fake game, or know how to lie very well wink

It is rooted in the woman psychology to respect and honor a man with abundant P*ssies. Modern society frowns on Polygamy
but promote gay and adultery. angry

Have you ever asked yourself why is divorce more common in monogamy than in polygamy?

Since I love and cherish my Queen (Wife) so much and can't break her heart by marrying more women, I made sure I f*ck the best succulent and classy chicks available. And I made sure she never finds out, but some foolish people have been reporting me to her, very stup!d jealous, busy body Id!ots. angry angry

Those born by mistake id!ots are reporting me to someone far away in Sweden??
Stup!d and Mumu people don't know that my Sweet wife is telling me everything they told her about me grin grin

Did you say your wife is in Sweden? I bet she's enjoying herself over there too with lots of white dicks and or black dicks hence the reason she's isn't taking those rumors seriously, I like that!!
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:57pm On Jun 16
FRANCISTOWN:

You see why I said you were not raised by intelligent beings.
You just assumed everyone is poor like the ones in the neighbourhood you grew up.

You see! Poor people should not procreate. Because I don't understand why people should pass on the baton of poverty from generation to generation.

A poor man is not respected and loved by his own wife. The highest level of love you can give a man is care and respect.
A poor man cannot get these from his wife. Because people naturally are not wired to love a poor person.

Why do you think many men are neck deep in depression today? It's because they can't command a single respect from their wives.

Now they end up playing the victim card, whereas they are just stupid. Because they should know that even your friends won't "rate" you if you've got no money, so why put the pressures of respect on your woman?

The truth is, it is naturally impossible to respect people without a level of financial capacity. Even as a man, once you are over 25 and you are still eating "mummy thank you". You'll start noticing see finish. That's the natural order of life.

Have you seen kids who hawk by road side? Do you know how hard it is for some kids to feed once daily?
Why bring innocent kids into this world to suffer hoping they would liberate the family from poverty? Something they themselves are unable to achieve, and they begin to mount indirect pressures on the kids.

Why do you think many girls are into prostitution and why do you think many boys are into internet fraud?

All in the name of some people who want other humans that will take care of them when they grow old. They make kids their retirement plan and they don't care whatever the kids go thru to survive.
I'm not saying you must be a billionaire before you marry, but at least one of you should be financially grounded enough to cater for as simple as feeding, accomodation and hospital emergency bills.

See I don't expect everybody to understand me. My post is strictly for the intelligents.

So what can i do?
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by pansophist(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16
What you wrote seems logical, but there is no wisdom in it.

If men operate on the mindset of the women you described, then there would be no more committed relationships, and at best, women will be sex objects.

Or baby factory, where a man will marry her, make babies with her, and dump her for a younger, less jaded woman. Two can play this game. Men can be cruel too.

Men's refusal to operate on the jungle law should be a testament to their virtue, not a sign of being ripe for exploitation or being a mumu.

And if a woman leaves you for a richer man, then be happy that she left.

Feel sorry for the man who has privatised a gold-digger, and if he knows about her monkey-branching and still keeps her, he is an idiot and deserves whatever she brings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Gerrard59(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16
People dey vex o shocked shocked
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Dzzzz: 12:33am On Jun 18
Sapasenator:

…I realized it was Francis but still yet,make him manage the title cause that guy no Dey get sense
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Dshocker(m): 11:41am On Jun 18
FRANCISTOWN:

I came across this thread and I saw the way many people were emotional on that thread.

In my own opinion and in the grand calculus of the universe. The lady in question has not done anything wrong.

It is not a crime in this life to be selfish. It is never a crime to always look out for your own self. It is never a crime to want to survive.
We must all survive and people take different measures to persist their survival.

The problem most of you have is this thing called the "Entitlement Mentality". And not only women have this, but even men too.

So, you think because you've invested lots of money, time and strength into a relationship, then you've automatically turned the lady into a robot that must only answer to you? You gotta be kidding.

Unless there is a written contract. If you liked, train a lady from birth until she gets a PHD. There is no constitutional law that says she must marry you. Whatever you guys are doing is solely based on romantic feelings. And romantic feeling is the most useless feeling in the world.

Why do you leave a place of work and apply to other firms? Isn't it the same about survival and greener pasture?
If you're in at a firm where your salary is 200k monthly and another opportunity opens up in a different firm where the salary is 1M. Even you as a man, won't you monkey branch? So why should you blame a woman for wanting a better life for herself?

In life, we have different things we are looking for, and you can't blame me for not looking for what you are not looking for.

Stupid sons of idiots , earthly bastards of men are the ones looking for love. Women are looking a provisions. Now it would be so unfair, barbaric, exasperatingly stupid to insult women for not wanting what we men are looking for.

But men love to deceive themselves. They want to believe in that their tiny brains that they are one very special demigod, one awesome creature , so awesome that a woman would want to be with. Oh lala! Better wake from the la-la land.

That's why I don't follow the redpill. The redpill is a waste of time. They make men believe that they are the price(lol). Which price? Who is hosting the competition?

The benefit you have to offer a woman is the only thing you have as a priced possession. As a man you are very invisible to a woman that can't benefit nothing from you.

Think about this. Let's say you have a girlfriend and your asset is worth about 10M with 200k monthly income, and there is this other dude who wants your girl but he is worth 1M in asset with 100k monthly income, and there is this other dude who wants your girl and he is worth about 300Mils with 2M monthly income.

It would be so stupid for any lady in this life to choose you or the other guy who earns less.
Now! It would be so, so foolish and wicked to blame the girl for dumping your ass . I mean, you would also resign at a place where the salary is low and take a job at where there is a better income.
If at the end of the day she picked you out of such luxurious options, she'd end up regretting it.
This is what brings resentment in marriages most time. And no one talks about it.
The woman will one day regret not choosing the rich guy and it will cause her to regret and rebel.

Stop playing stupid. There is no crime in looking out for one'self. Any lady who dumps a guy for a more richer guy wouldn't be doin' anything bad. Everyone is trying to survive.

Once you see a rich boy with your GF, respect yourself and give them chance to avoid stories that touch. Life no be Nollywood.

One thing I'll never understand in this my life is how some men think they need a romantic relationship in this 21st century. Not to even talk of broke men.

• If you're a man and you need a woman who is not a relative to love you. You are very stupid and you are a waste of sperm.

• If you're a man and you need a wife to keep your home in order. You are very stupid. What happens to getting a maid.

• If you're a man and you need a woman to build with. You are useless and you are stupid.

• If you're a man and you need a woman for emotional stability. You are useless and worthless.

• If you're a man and you think you need a woman to have a good home. Haa! Your father has failed.

• If you're a man and you need financial assistance from a woman who is not a relative. Well! You are not a man, you are maybe a maggot or a bedbug.

• If you're a man and you need love. You are sick in the head and unfortunate. What will a man do with love?

If you're a lady who is with a broke guy when there are rich guys available unto you. I have just one word for you.
YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND SENSELESS, it's like you want your kids to end up suffering.

No allow anyone reason you foolishness, you must be unapologetic about survival. Use that your fish brain head for once.

It's about time we told ourselves the truth. We can't keep treating life as a joke.

I read the stuff you wrote, but what i want to tell you is that; your write is baseless, selfish and wicked act.

And i hope and pray you encounter such act, to understand how it feels.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by FRANCISTOWN: 2:11pm On Jun 18
Dshocker:

I read the stuff you wrote, but what i want to tell you is that; your write is baseless, selfish and wicked act.

And i hope and pray you encounter such act, to understand how it feels.
I can never encounter it.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by FRANCISTOWN: 2:22pm On Jun 18
pansophist:
What you wrote seems logical, but there is no wisdom in it.

If men operate on the mindset of the women you described, then there would be no more committed relationships, and at best, women will be sex objects.

Or baby factory, where a man will marry her, make babies with her, and dump her for a younger, less jaded woman. Two can play this game. Men can be cruel too.

Men's refusal to operate on the jungle law should be a testament to their virtue, not a sign of being ripe for exploitation or being a mumu.

And if a woman leaves you for a richer man, then be happy that she left.

Feel sorry for the man who has privatised a gold-digger, and if he knows about her monkey-branching and still keeps her, he is an idiot and deserves whatever she brings.

Ena no dey allow make person Salah break. What you wrote is emotional but their is no sense in it.

Men are the ones deceiving themselves into being in committed relationships . Committed relationship doesn't exist in the dictionary of women of this age. So what are you on about?
So you are wrong about this.

21st century women have never denied that they are sex objects. Look at the pictures they post, the clothes they wear. Look at SM in general. Look at music videos. Adverts and all that. Even Nigerian movies now. You'll see naked women on your TV screen. Please what is that telling you?
How many times have you seen men taking their bare dick in music videos or in movies. It's always the women showing their boobs and the other parts.

It's about time you guys wake up to reality. I don't know who you are or how old you are. But you sound very much like someone who was born in the last century. I was born in the last century too but I kind of caught on really fast. Thanks to the nature of my work.

Women are no longer looking for commitments from a man. They are only committed to what he has to provide.

The truth is that. Men are the ones looking for love. Women are looking for bread. That's why a man who has no bread is basically useless to a woman.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by FRANCISTOWN: 2:23pm On Jun 18
Dzzzz:
…I realized it was Francis but still yet,make him manage the title cause i no Dey get sense
You no get respect for your elders.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by goran3310: 2:47pm On Jun 18

Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Rokiat(f): 3:14pm On Jun 18
FRANCISTOWN:

You are absolutely right.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Rokiat(f): 3:22pm On Jun 18
Johnson225:
This is some blunt red pills tho. Funny enough. Most guys will find this post annoying when in reality if they were gal's themselves they won't settle for a broke guy.

Everyone is out for survival (especially if you from a struggling family).... It is what it is

This is what most women haven’t clocked. Men are not nice people by nature. They are always in survival mode and think of themselves first and foremost.

Women should do the same.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Odebayo4010(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18
You just came out from psychiatric hospital 🙄

1 Like

Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by goran3310: 3:38pm On Jun 18
Odebayo4010:
You just came out from psychiatric hospital 🙄
She is fighting for survival grin grin grin
An incompetent parasite.
Re: Only Stupid Girls Date Broke Boys. There Is No Loyalty In Survival. by Dzzzz: 7:38pm On Jun 18
FRANCISTOWN:

You no get respect for your elders.
..Francis my guy,I get respect oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pray Together, Eat Together, Talk Together, Sleep Together / Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. / What Kind Of Gift Can I Give My Girl Friend On Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.