Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,936 members, 7,876,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies (16193 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Loyalty1: 7:09pm On Jun 13
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Please the MOD should remove this from the front page.

If they stop depending on our money and start making theirs, Who will cure my constant Konji?...

This Satanic people are doing everything to promote Gay sh!t in Nigeria. angry
More lazy girls will create more hoes, which is a good thing for a man like myself with constant erection. grin

I pray my favorite side Chic Ijeoma don't see this nonsense written or said by Linda Ikeji or whatever her sh!tty name isundecided
You are evil. I pray you give birth to plenty girls
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Sapasenator: 7:09pm On Jun 13
As a man, I agree with that and I have always encouraged ladies to have their own money. I don't feel threatened by a successful woman.
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Boyjaco: 7:12pm On Jun 13
olozho wey cashout back den grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by iamjavadem(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13
Just went through her blog and I find it funny she did not post it there. Everyone should hustle and hold their side, men and women shouldn't rely on anyone. As a man I need to be confident that if anything happens to me, my wife shouldn't allow our kids to suffer.
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Akinpresident: 7:30pm On Jun 13
How many women can go to their fellow women for mentorship and get it talk more of loan to start a business?
This auntie talking, how many girls can she take up and mentor them to become wealth creators? No be by cho cho cho everytime, show workings.
Women don't help each other and that's why younger women depend on men. If women carry their gender along, we won't come to Nairaland to read this clout coloured news.

3 Likes

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by razzydoo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13
Mabelinda embarassed angry
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Pikahol(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13
FeliciaOja:
The same woman that warned girls to be celibate till Marriage
While collecting raw prick in secret till she got pregnant and dumped by her baby daddy

I seriously pity any unfortunate girl that takes these woman advice.
She doesn't practice what she preaches
okay
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Entanglement: 7:41pm On Jun 13
Lomprico2:

How old are you?
ask your father undecided

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by GreatChizzy: 7:47pm On Jun 13
FeliciaOja:
While collecting raw prick in secret till she got pregnant and dumped by her baby daddy

She only said "make your own money" and "wealth is not gender based". So the question now is; them swear for you to depend on man for money? If not why are you angry at her statement?

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by 99thEnemy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13
FeliciaOja:

Talk true, Penis sweet abi e no sweet? grin
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Matabue1985: 7:55pm On Jun 13
Odewaleadesoye:
Popular media personality, Linda Ikeji has urged young women to aim for financial success rather than relying on men to meet their financial needs.

She noted that being rich isn’t the “birthright” of men alone.

The mother of one explained that she would rather strive for financial freedom than depend on a man.

On her Instagram page, Ikeji wrote:

She advised women to strive to be as rich or if possible, richer than their spouses.

DAILY POST
what about also having your own husband too and not a babby daddy

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by IdeasYapayaski: 8:10pm On Jun 13
Says the lady with a bonafide bastard son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by ZTsambad: 8:21pm On Jun 13
99thEnemy:

Talk true, Penis sweet abi e no sweet? grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 8:24pm On Jun 13
Karleb:

Don't ever quote me again in your life Linda Ikeji!

You are shameless!
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by opeldavid: 8:35pm On Jun 13
This 1 has come again ooo...always spewing rubbish. That was how she led many astray that year.

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 8:35pm On Jun 13
Sapasenator:
As a man, I agree with that and I have always encouraged ladies to have their own money. I don't feel threatened by a successful woman.

Only confident men think this way.

Most men always say women don't know what they want, but truly, it's the other way around.

Most men (of this generation) can be complicated.
They need women to rely on them, but don't want women to rely on them.

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13
IdeasYapayaski:
Says the lady with a bonafide bastard son.

This is not fair to the child.
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by wizrose(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13
Odewaleadesoye:
Popular media personality, Linda Ikeji has urged young women to aim for financial success rather than relying on men to meet their financial needs.

The mother of one explained that she would rather strive for financial freedom than depend on a man.

She advised women to strive to be as rich or if possible, richer than their spouses.

DAILY POST

for the first time sister linda speak reasonable idea... well i agree with her on this one...
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by pongwa(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
she made sense by talking rubbish. Ok bye

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13
Coded olosho don drop quote

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by joseph1832(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13
Lezzlie:
The advice from a lady whose son has no father or proper paternity lineage and heritage.

Nothing when olosho no go do to justify their ways.
the irony. She doesn't want to depend on any man for money, but she needed a man's seed to father a son? 🤦

2 Likes

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by severee(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

grin yinmu with e smelling toto

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Lanmon(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13
Na still man go give u d money wey u go use no depend on other men

We know d oj
Next!

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Hassanmaye(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13
Pepperdemisback:
Basket mouth don open mouth again o o o.
Auntie Motivational speaker. E don come again. Some dumb idiots go see boyfriend or husband wen wan finance their business or do something for them now. Dem go say, leave am, I want to work for my own money, later they will beg as side chicks.
Haha aunties will be encouraging women to be useless like them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Lezzlie(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13
joseph1832:
the irony. She doesn't want to depend on any man for money, but she needed a man's seed to father a son? 🤦
Always remember bro, an educated and financially independent olosho is more dangerous to society than a village olosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Seun362: 9:59pm On Jun 13
Racoon:
This gigolo feminist forming lady has started again. She had a child through a man despite calling them names.

That man did her dirty, even said he has nothing to do with her son.

Felt sorry for the innocent young man

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Vyzz: 10:53pm On Jun 13
FeliciaOja:

😂 😂 😂
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by SUNNINO(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13
She was just lucky to meet rich men in her early days in hook up business, though she tried by integrating the money well to make it look like genuine hustle. Keep deceiving herself.

1 Like

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Ubanz: 11:25pm On Jun 13
Many people will abuse her.
For those who doesn't like her motivational post, please continue to encourage ur sisters and girl child The fastest way to recycle poverty , which is to depend on men's handouts.
Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Firefly2017(f): 12:01am On Jun 14
You my good man are a very VERY wise and noble fella! Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but the Holy spirit in all it's wisdom and Glory did 👋👋👋👋👋
Yugoslavia247:
This life.

If you meet a good woman wife her. It takes a good man to wife a good woman.

Even women who have nothing can be more useful.

The issue is that many women lack humanity, empathy and generosity.

They always leech, leech and leech.

If you are a good woman your husband or bf will not cease to do his bits.

The question is what makes you a good woman? This is where many gals get it wrong.

Being loyal to one person is doing yourself a favour as a woman. Pussy na elastic. If e slack e don slack.

When a gals say good gal no dey pay.
Ask them what they mean. To them it is the fact that they dont bill a guy.

Never equate absence of billing to a good gal.

Even here on nairaland if a gal does not bill you then she is a good gal.

All this is due to poverty and hunger.
If your parent or govt gave you everything then immaterial things will not matter anymore...

A good gal must be generous
Have empathy
Honest
Content
And show commitment.

Asking for money is natural in women especially in the society where many children grew up with mothers demanding for money from the father. It is also a traditional thing.

In all this we must not forget culture plays a role.

A woman will bill you but let it be a good woman because it is societal.

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by kushme: 12:29am On Jun 14
cococandy:
See their comments on nairaland.

That’s enough to tell you that it’s dangerous to put your wellbeing totally in the hands of a partner. Have your own, even if you guys have a traditional arrangement.

Who carry you go America,your father, husband, boyfriend or brother?

Who pay for dat nursing school you go for Yankee, woman?

You always call Naija guys senseless, shey na white man(your dreams) you marry..

You like dissing men, like you no dey guilty of wetin the Naija men dey do...

Actin' like she's never seen a deek before.
Always running her mouth...

2 Likes

Re: 'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies by Gerrard59(m): 1:20am On Jun 14
Akinpresident:
How many women can go to their fellow women for mentorship and get it talk more of loan to start a business?
This auntie talking, how many girls can she take up and mentor them to become wealth creators? No be by cho cho cho everytime, show workings.
Women don't help each other and that's why younger women depend on men. If women carry their gender along, we won't come to Nairaland to read this clout coloured news.

To be fair, she has held and sponsored empowerment programs for young women, at least when she was popular.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Asa Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Shan George: I Don’t Respect People Who Film Themselves While Helping Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.