Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. (1889 Views)

Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos / This Air Hostess Breastfed A Passenger’s Crying Baby After Mum Ran Out / 'the Way Men Lie, I Think Poor Eve Didn’t Eat The Forbidden Fruit First' -Juliet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by Fcold: 5:45pm On Jun 13
In the trending video which she posted, the air hostess dragged and berated Nigerian men for not approaching her in proper manners

What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_0CH0FABew?si=bHxpFJCd5hFdFz_1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by BabbanBura(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13
Fcold:
In the trending video which she posted, the air hostess dragged and berated Nigerian men for not approaching her in proper manners

What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_0CH0FABew?si=bHxpFJCd5hFdFz_1

While I agree with you to some extent, na una type dey full shiloh!

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by Chrisrare: 6:18pm On Jun 13
if you dress like a slut, how else do you expect men to approach you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by muyico(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13
U luk like chop and dump! Bre*t don flat finished

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by finallybusy: 6:30pm On Jun 13
Na she know. She can quit her job for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by Fisiryorh(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13
Worthless category dé jennyclay..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by PerfectStranger(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13
This same lady again undecided

I know his approach was somewhat demeaning but he later apologized yet you still had to chase clout with it just to show us you still have suitors.
Working class ladies are fun of doing this.

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13
Come back and say same in the next 10years
Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by GeneralOjukwu: 3:49am On Jun 14
wink
Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by KingLennon(m): 5:48am On Jun 14
Mangoes attract flies.....No need of complaining of what she's going through sad

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by papyjaypaul: 7:52am On Jun 14
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to Etiquette Airlines.

Gentlemen, you know the rules.

Boys, listen to the following instructions.
Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by Christlike01: 8:18am On Jun 14
PerfectStranger:
This same lady again undecided

I know his approach was somewhat demeaning but he later apologized yet you still had to chase clout with it just to show us you still have suitors.
Working class ladies are [i]fun[/i]fond of doing this.
Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by Oju4190: 1:15pm On Jun 14
"Am a Lady"......in 10yrs time would u still b saying dis?

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess Goes On A Rant Over The Way Men Approach Her. by ITbomb(m): 8:28am On Jun 15
See you at Shiloh after some years

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Names Emmanuel Odiase Among Youthactionnet(r) Global Fellows / Mariah Carey Goes Naked With Her Dog For A Bubble Bath (PHOTOS) / First Look: 2face And Annie Idibia In Wedding Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.