Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] (235 Views)

�HERBS AND SPIRITUALITY - Solutions To Life Issues / What You Must Know About Life And Spirituality no matter your Believe / "There's No Difference Between Business And Spirituality" - Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:27pm On Jun 13
This is more of a philosophical interpretation of the mathematical concepts mean, median, mode, and the basic arithmetic operations
(+, -, ×) in relation to LIFE, SPIRIT and SOUL

In mathematics, we have Mean Median Mode.
These are values used to analyze data set.
I believe you must have come across this.
Then we have Life (Human Experience), spirit and soul. Which follows the 3 arithmetic process + - X

The mean (average) of a data set is found by adding all numbers in the data set and then dividing by the number of values in the set. The median is the middle value when a data set is ordered from least to greatest. The mode is the number that occurs most often in a data set.

This mathematical concept seems to align, in the same order, with LIFE, SPIRIT and SOUL. Still in a similar way, it's tied to Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication (+ - ×)

MEAN represents balance and harmony in life. Finding the mean is like seeking equilibrium between body, mind, and spirit. Finding a meaning to life and a purpose.

Median symbolizes resilience. the median is like the soul's ability to withstand life's challenges and remain steadfast.

Mode embodies passion and purpose, the mode represents the spirit's drive to pursue its passions and ignite the soul's fire.

+ (Addition) Signify growth and expansion, addition represents the integration of new experiences, knowledge, and connections that enrich our lives and nourish our spirit.

- (Subtraction) Represents release and transformation. subtraction symbolizes letting go of what no longer serves us and making space for spiritual renewal and soulful growth.

x (Multiplication) embodies abundance and manifestation, multiplication represents the multiplication of blessings, opportunities, and positivity in our lives, reflecting the spirit's creative power.
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Jun 13
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This is more of a philosophical interpretation of the mathematical concepts mean, median, mode, and the basic arithmetic operations (+, -, ×) in relation to LIFE, SPIRIT and SOUL
Why do you waste your time and life with this topic of spirituality? undecided
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13
Kobojunkie:
Why do you waste your time and life with this topic of spirituality? undecided

I do it because of you. It's part of critical thinking and ideas.
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Jun 13
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ I do it because of you. It's part of critical thinking and ideas.
This is what you confuse with critical thinking. Are you for real? Please tell me you are high or something.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:46pm On Jun 13
Kobojunkie:
This is what you confuse with critical thinking. Are you for real? Please tell me you are high or something.

There is a Mathematics to everthing there is. Just observation

1 Like

Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Jun 13
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ There is a Mathematics to everthing there is. Just observation
And this is the excuse you use for these... nonsense assertions you have made here?🤔
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:49pm On Jun 13
Kobojunkie:
And this is the excuse you use for these... nonsense assertions you have made here?🤔

Why do you think it's a nonsense assertion?
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jun 13
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ Why do you think it's a nonsense assertion?
Because there is no real sense or connection to be found between A(spiritual) and B(Mathematics) from your argument... lipsrsealed
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:06pm On Jun 13
Kobojunkie:
Because there is no real sense or connection to be found between A(spiritual) and B(Mathematics) from your argument... lipsrsealed

In Deuteronomy 18, the Bible condemns astrology but mind you, it was not because astrology was false. It's the study of symbols in the skies.
Arithmetics is an expression in SYMBOLS of the ‘deep structure’ of our PERCEPTION.

1+1 =2... You just know it's 2 because your perception has been conditioned to believe that's the truth from childhood. But you can't explain why those symbols
in numerals (1+1 =2...) are right. I know you are going to argue but just read and learn

1 Like

Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Jun 13
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ In Deuteronomy 18, the Bible condemns astrology but mind you, it was not because astrology was false. It's the study of symbols in the skies.
Arithmetics is an expression in SYMBOLS of the ‘deep structure’ of our PERCEPTION.
1+1 =2... You just know it's 2 because your perception has been conditioned to believe that's the truth from childhood. But you can't explain why those symbols
in numerals (1+1 =2...) are right. I know you are going to argue but just read and learn
What I can tell from all of this you typed up above is that you are full of the same sort of bullsheet that Christians and other religious brains are filled with. 😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:22pm On Jun 13
Kobojunkie:
What I can tell from all of this you typed up above is that you are full of the same sort of bullsheet that Christians and other religious brains are filled with. 😁😁😁😁😁

Why?
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Jun 13
FatherCHRISTMAS:
■ Why?
You twisted the bullsheet out of what is plainly stated there in that text you quoted, completely ignoring what is it that is in fact written and what it was in fact meant for. That is exactly what Christians and other religious brains out there do on a regular basis.😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by FxMasterz: 1:21am On Jun 14
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Why?

Are you a mathematician?
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:57pm On Jun 14
FxMasterz:

Are you a mathematician?

Yes I am
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by Iamblessed85: 9:29pm On Jun 25
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Yes I am

Lord have mercy. Since when did FatherChristmas turned mathematician? Kai sad

Cc depressedbully
Re: Mathematics And Spirituality [ Mean Median Mode] by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:35pm On Jun 27
Kobojunkie:
You twisted the bullsheet out of what is plainly stated there in that text you quoted, completely ignoring what is it that is in fact written and what it was in fact meant for. That is exactly what Christians and other religious brains out there do on a regular basis.😁😁😁😁😁

I was on ban and just getting bck with this moniker 😅😅

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Servant Hood / Do You Reckon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.