Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,225 members, 7,964,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City (30107 Views)

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe / Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / "The Glory Land Castle” In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by Pastorjohn2: 2:55pm On Jun 14
Nailly:
These places that Media don't show you.

Capital of Bayelsa.
I strongly believe animals like you that make these posts are paid by the government because there is nothing beautiful about bayelsa.

It's a slum

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by ScarletBrace(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14
Nailly:
These places that Media don't show you.

Capital of Bayelsa.

I see that the idiots bashing Bayelsa that it ought to be more developed than this, are from the three majority tribes.
What has your Nigeria become inspite of oil revenues and international grants.
Skull miners, drug dealers and jihadists. What else?
What can Nigeria offer the world other than the vices the majority is made of?

Bunch of tribal maniacs.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by blueAgent(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14
nesphil:
Another hater from the Yeast.

Yenagoa is finer than Umuahia, Awka, etc.

I don't know why you Igbos are so full of hate for others.

Show me the capital of oil producing states in Igboland let me see how better they are compare to Yenagoa.

I mean show me Owerri, Umuahia and Awka..

Zombie.
.when would yiu travel out if that your Nest? grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by blueAgent(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14
Gerrard59:

If the Netherlands and Singapore can build new regions/cities on reclaimed lands, Bayesla can do it. The problem is the mentality, economic growth and political will.

Hong Kong and Kansai Airports are built on reclaimed lands. In fact, as I write, the new site for the WORLD EXPO 2025 is built on a newly created island in Japan. Singapore is building a new business district on reclaimed land. Dubai is a world leader in building cities and zones on sand-filled lands. Does it mean the Dutch, Japanese, Chinese and Emiratis have two or three heads compared to our people?

Well said.

The blackman is the most foolish race, God ever made.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by BossGerald: 5:05pm On Jun 14
Skodiswayze:
Migrants from Bayelsa and other states close to you made ibadan overpopulated, it’s not rocket science. Ibadan is accommodating, your Bayelsa isn’t . I never see Oyo state born for Bayelsa , but I had 2 bayelsans in my sec school, na Ibadan be una America cheesy

You quoted the wrong person guy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by BossGerald: 5:06pm On Jun 14
Skodiswayze:
Thank God you mentioned region in your texts, your state wei never know which region dem go follow, brown roof is out cultural heritage, from the days of the western region. Your state is nowhere to be found, no heritage, no educative history, una produce president still nothing to show for it

Where's my state??
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by Gggjhhj: 6:15pm On Jun 14
Fuckyoumod:
you are deceiving yourself.

Coming here to make an ass of yourself about the size of Bayelsa shows your level of education. This is how to spot an uneducated man or gay, not even your Governor can make this ass-like claim.

Bayelsa is tiny state with about 8 or 9 LGA's, the resources and oil money they get monthly are humongous, Bayelsa is supposed to be more developed than Dubai.

Bayelsa is a rich state, bless with oil and gas, fewer population, smaller land mass.

Yet the masses remain poor because their corrupt leaders and corrupt politicians prefer looting of the state coffers than working for their people.

Personally, I won't blame their leaders entirely, because the citizens of Bayelsa like selling votes during elections.

So after taking my money to vote for me, won't I recover my money?

The thing alot of changed, our leaders are greedy, the election between David Lyon and Diri shows we need a change, but these people know how to do there things, the next election sylva came out in APC, sylva and Diri is like the devil and the deep blue sea, I even the stupid laugh laugh governor, sylva that shows cultism on the street, him dae claw boys for street.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by Appletek: 6:37pm On Jun 14
thatigboman:
I say Google and u are blabbing. Imo river has direct access to Atlantic ocean

It goes through Ikot Abasi and Opobo before reaching the Atlantic ocean.
If you think those ones will look at you encroaching on their waterways, it means you haven't learnt anything from history.
No wonder you covetuous beings were trying to claim Opobo sometime ago and the King had to ban the Igbo language in Opobo.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by VPmoney: 6:42pm On Jun 14
Please show katsina state capital because it's where Buhari and yaradua came from

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by thatigboman: 8:33pm On Jun 14
Appletek:

It goes through Ikot Abasi and Opobo before reaching the Atlantic ocean.
If you think those ones will look at you encroaching on their waterways, it means you haven't learnt anything from history.
No wonder you covetuous beings were trying to claim Opobo sometime ago and the King had to ban the Igbo language in Opobo.
u are a comedian. Opobo is not igbo? When jaja of opobo is from imo state and his people still go to his hometown in imo state on pilgrimage annually till today. And all speak igbo. U are just a yoruba comedian like baba suwe
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by BALLOSKI: 4:01am On Jun 15
Galaxyss:
For an oil producing state, this is an eye sore
Ah swear. Nothing fine here.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by walefresh3(m): 11:56am On Jun 15
MrEverest:

Finer than this is an understatement. These pictures are slums. Only one road with trees looks a bit decent, the rest are shanties. What sort of abysmal standards are we operating that someone will post these shanties and be proud of it? Even villages in many third world countries look better than this!

How Bayelsa looks is really depressing and shows they can’t achieve anything great even if they control their oil resources 100%.

It seems only Igbos have presentable cities and villages in Nigeria, the rest are an eyesore.
stop lieing ...alaigbo like too primitive and underdeveloped
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by walefresh3(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15
BossGerald:

Check the background of your first picture, it's indeed a gory site.

Ibadan is overrated
Thank God it is far developed and habitable than all igboland put together...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by BossGerald: 12:05pm On Jun 15
walefresh3:
Thank God it is far developed and habitable than all igboland put together...

We don't do brown roof slums here
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by walefresh3(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15
laurel03:
Am not a yoruba boy and a lot of estate and GRA in ibadan that they sell plot of lands above 100m... So to let you know development beyond blood money building and drugs building springing up in your villagaes that nobody reside there.. and a city that can have more than 40 radio station showed that a lot of businesses is going on in the city. Ibadan still better in everything than all your capital city.. that the fact i want you to know. *
*Since you were born have u seen where they are playing polo before? Village boy see ibadan people enjoying life... show me one capital city in east that have good recreation facilities
*the second pics is golf club and only ibadan have 3 different golf club.. village boy which of you city can boost of this??
*UCH one of the best hospital in Africa tell me your capital city that have such development
*That building was built back in 1982 for offices space not even hotet and till 2024 show me any office building in your capital city that look like this?
southeast is underdeveloped...it can never be compared with great Ibadan

IBADAN IS YOUR FATHER

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by laurel03(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15
walefresh3:
southeast is underdeveloped...it can never be compared with great Ibadan

IBADAN IS YOUR FATHER
Eranko ni awon omo oloripelebe yen
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by walefresh3(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15
BossGerald:

We don't do brown roof slums here
the brown roof Republic is southeast....The next mission now is to take the campaign fully to social media for all Nigerians to see the hidden Eden of southeast .....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by walefresh3(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15
IBADAN IS YOUR FATHER

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by walefresh3(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15
No place fine for east reach ibadan

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City by walefresh3(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15
Ibadan don dey fine like Europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Unveils Elevated Train That Drives Over The TOP Of Other Cars / Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 / Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.