Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona (397 Views)

Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Mazist: 9:06pm On Jun 13
Former President Goodluck Jonathan, has urged Edo people to elect only leaders that can sustain the vision and legacy of Governor Godwin Obaseki, noting that the governor’s impact on the state’s education and public service sectors is highly commendable and worthy of emulation.

read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/edo-people-should-elect-a-leader-that-can-sustain-obasekis-vision-legacy-jonathan/

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Godons1: 10:02pm On Jun 13
Make Goodluck Jonathan rest, we no dey vote Obaseki or his stooge, the PDP candidate.

Na APC we go vote for

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Jimmur(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13
Ok.
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Bobloco: 6:20am On Jun 14
Godons1:
Make Goodluck Jonathan rest, we no dey vote Obaseki or his stooge, the PDP candidate.

Na APC we go vote for

Make Jonathan rest shey

Na so e happen for 2015, as una rest Jonathan, Nigerians don become restless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Jostoman: 6:21am On Jun 14
Godons1:

Na APC we go vote for
you are a wicked man because you are wishing Edo people bad thing by telling them to vote your hardship and killing killing party called APC.

3 Likes

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Jostoman: 6:23am On Jun 14
Yes i hope Edo state people are listening now so that they wont blame us later that we didnt warn them.
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by StreetFight: 6:26am On Jun 14
Is Goatluck Jonathan still drinking to stupor as he used to when he was President? If not, why he is talking senselessly?
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Chinjo2: 8:26am On Jun 14
God bless Goodluck Jonathan for stating the obvious.
That is why we should vote massively for Asue Ighodalo.
He is the only one that can guarantee continuity.
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Nice2023(m): 9:36am On Jun 14
Bobloco:

Make Jonathan rest shey

Na so e happen for 2015, as una rest Jonathan, Nigerians don become restless

Don't mind them...just like I told my friend yesterday from edo state,don't ever vote APC candidate especially now that they have their man on the sit at aso rock,I told him they will regret it if the APC should ever win Edo.
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Bobloco: 9:47am On Jun 14
Nice2023:

Don't mind them...just like I told my friend yesterday from edo state,don't ever vote APC candidate especially now that they have their man on the sit at aso rock,I told him they will regret it if the APC should ever win Edo.

The worst thing that can happen to the people of Edo State is for them to allow the APC to win. It will be a double tragedy for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Nice2023(m): 9:49am On Jun 14
Bobloco:

The worst thing that can happen to the people of Edo State is for them to allow the APC to win. It will be a double tragedy for them. 

I heard the guy has not even won the election,that they have already shared all the post among themselves.
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Bobloco: 9:51am On Jun 14
Nice2023:

I heard the guy has not even won the election,that they have already shared all the post among themselves.

Sharing posts to loot the entire state dry

I pity the people of Edo State if they allow the APC to snatch their state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by kedeojo(m): 9:56am On Jun 14
Nice2023:

Shut up, the Apc candidate has been a philanthropist for many years before joining politics, he personally constructed road, schools, health centers, give scholarships and provide siennas to police and vigilantes. He give out 30 cars to his people then, mostly graduates without job. Asue Ighodalo who was chairman of sterling bank for years could not facilitated one branch of the bank in his senatorial district. Senator Okpeboho was an alternate government in Edo central about a decade now. We don't want Grammer speaking governor again but practical governor that can identify a problem and solve it. Senator Adams oshiomole remains the best governor in our state since 1999, he didn't speak big grammar to carry out thr red roof revolution in primary and secondary schools in all the local government areas. All the roads he constructed are still durable unlike the emperor who's own has started failing when he has not left the seat. Asue Ighodalo will be worse than Obaseki. His village Ewohimi has been in darkness for long now and can't fix it. As chairman of Edo state economic team, which impact did he made. We will vote for candidate that is passionate about the people, a man that know the state very well not someone who can't even speak his father language but can speak Yoruba his mother's own fluently. He is just like that labour candidate that contested for governor in Lagos. They are Omoale.
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Godons1: 10:33am On Jun 14
Jostoman:
you are a wicked man because you are wishing Edo people bad thing by telling them to vote your hardship and killing killing party called APC.

I am a voter in Edo. My pooling unit is Ugbekun Primary school in Upper Sankponba. We are all going to vote PDP and incompetent Obaseki 's candidate out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by misano(m): 11:01am On Jun 14
Thanks Goodluck Jonathan. We are voting Asuen. PDP is the only option till we see a better option later. But right now, nah only PDP we see.

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by misano(m): 11:03am On Jun 14
Godons1:

I am a voter in Edo. My pooling unit is Ugbekun Primary school in Upper Sankponba. We are all going to vote PDP and incompetent Obaseki 's candidate out.

I am also in Edo State. Nah PDP we they vote for.

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Godons1: 12:05pm On Jun 14
misano:

I am also in Edo State. Nah PDP we they vote for.

Na only you go vote PDP. Even Obaseki's political appointees will vote APC or LP. Remember, Obaseki loose his pooling unit, in all the election that took place last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14
Godons1:

Na only you go vote PDP. Even Obaseki's political appointees will vote APC or LP. Remember, Obaseki loose his pooling unit, in all the election that took place last year.

Apc have finished Nigeria,nobody is voting Apc in Benin

1 Like

Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Godons1: 12:10pm On Jun 14
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc have finished Nigeria,nobody is voting Apc in Benin

This one just dey switch accounts to post on the same thread. The op and anyone that coment in support of Obaseki is actually one person with numerous accounts grin
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by mightyhaze: 12:47pm On Jun 14
Godons1:

Na APC we go vote for
only u be Edo,Igbo etc,..eh this awusa boy grin
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by misano(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14
Godons1:

Even me, I voted for LP last year but I voting PDP this year. Within last year and this year, a lot has happened.
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Godons1: 3:11pm On Jun 14
misano:

Even me, I voted for LP last year but I voting PDP this year. Within last year and this year, a lot has happened.

You are the same person supporting Obaseki on this thread. You are actually the op. You have numerous accounts you use to coment on your threads. Since Edo people no send una and they don't want to have anything to do with Obaseki/Asue grin grin
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Godons1: 3:13pm On Jun 14
mightyhaze:
only u be Edo,Igbo etc,..eh this awusa boy grin

I no be Edo, but I get house for Benin. I dey supply food from North to Benin, Asaba, Warri
Re: Edo People Should Elect A Leader That Can Sustain Obaseki’s Vision, Legacy -jona by Jostoman: 8:59pm On Jun 14
Godons1:

only you don become we grin grin

(1) (Reply)

‘Unidentified’ Aircraft Over Presidential Villa / Ebonyi : We Didn’t Engage Police In Any Gun Battle – IPOB ( Pic ) / The Justice That Allows Amnesty For Kidnappers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.