Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Things Are Getting So Hard For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Things Are Getting So Hard For You (328 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Things Are Getting So Hard For You by Mercisharelove(f): 10:33pm On Jun 13
It's much harder difficult to be a natural man, it's more than obviously.Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

What are we saying

Come home prodigal kids.

CHRIST said " come to me all of you who are so troubled and without solicitors, come home and I will give you rest"

Have you picked up his calls

1 Like

Re: Why Things Are Getting So Hard For You by FreeSpirited: 6:08am On Jun 14
U seem like a wise woman to me, if I'm not mistaken
Re: Why Things Are Getting So Hard For You by Mercisharelove(f): 7:02am On Jun 14
FreeSpirited:
U seem like a wise woman to me, if I'm not mistaken

You are blessed

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Of This Generation Love Money Than Real Love / Did Your EX Regret Leaving You Or Are They Happy "Dumping" You? / If Someone Starts Ignoring You....what Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.