Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,933 members, 7,912,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:46 AM

Embraced By Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Embraced By Grace (65 Views)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey / Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embraced By Grace by Apstlat(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13
In John 3:17, Jesus clearly states that He did not come to condemn the world but to save it. This message is crucial in a world where we often feel pressured to be perfect. Jesus knows we are flawed and imperfect, and that’s exactly why He came—to offer reconciliation and a pathway back to God. His mission is not to highlight our shortcomings but to bridge the gap between our brokenness and God’s perfect love.

Jesus did not come for the righteous or those who believe they have it all together. In Luke 5:32, He says, "I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." This underscores His purpose of seeking out those who are lost, broken, and in need of His grace. The story of the Prodigal Son in Luke 15:11-32 illustrates this beautifully. No matter how far we have strayed or how deeply we have fallen, God is always ready to welcome us back with open arms, not with condemnation but with love and forgiveness.

Jesus invites us to come to Him just as we are, without needing to first clean ourselves up or fix our lives. Matthew 11:28 reminds us of His call to the weary and burdened, promising rest and acceptance. He doesn’t demand perfection but asks us to trust in His grace. In Christ, we are transformed from the inside out, becoming new creations as described in 2 Corinthians 5:17. This transformation is not about adhering to a new set of rules but about becoming the best version of ourselves, reflecting His love and grace.

Today, embrace the love of Jesus, who came not to condemn but to reconcile you to God. He understands your imperfections and loves you anyway. Just like the father in the Prodigal Son story, He is waiting to welcome you home. Come to Him with all your flaws, and allow His grace to transform you into the person He created you to be. Trust in His love and live as a new creation, full of His joy and peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Love / Preventing Intrusion Into Buildings: The Magic Of Protective Spells / Custodian, Not A Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.