Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,125 members, 7,907,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems (343 Views)

Is DSA Really Necessary For A Programmer/web, App Developer? / Need A DSA And Job Application Partner / Problems Young Developers Face In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by turmacs(f): 8:55am On Jun 14
Check this problem......

Problem statement
A sentien is a integer who's digits are all 1 in decimal representation. The sentiens in ascending are 1,11,111,........ and so on.
Your task is to find the N'th smallest integer that can be represented as the sum of exactly three sentiens.

Constraints
N is an integer between 1 and 333, inclusive

Input
The only line of the input contains N.

Output
Output the N'th smallest integer that can be represented as the sum of three sentiens.

Example
Input 1
Output 1

The integers that can be represented as the sum of exactly three sentiens are 3,13,23,33,113,.... in ascending order. For example, you can express 113 as 113 = 1 + 1 + 111, you can express 3 as 3 = 1+1+1, you can express 13 as 13 = 1 + 1 + 11.
Note that the three sentiens do not have to be different.

Input 2
Output 2

Input 3
Output 3
Re: Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by turmacs(f): 8:56am On Jun 14
smiley
Re: Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by psucc(m): 8:59am On Jun 14
Hope this doesn't include Nigerians? Because no hungry man can ever solve mathematical problem correctly o

1 Like

Re: Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by Shomek(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14
I can't just understand you What do take us for ? Do you want us to be helping you to solve your problems for free or what ?
Re: Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by turmacs(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14
Shomek:
I can't just understand you
What do take us for ?
Do you want us to be helping you to solve your problems for free or what ?

Who's "us" ? Because last time I checked, I never mentioned your fathers name anywhere on the thread... I just posted the problem for anyone that would love to challenge themselves or likes leetcode style problems. If you can't or don't want to solve it then you move, abi what's your problem? undecided
Re: Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by Shomek(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
Who's "us" ? Because last time I checked, I never mentioned your fathers name anywhere on the thread... I just posted the problem for anyone that would love to challenge themselves or likes leetcode style problems. If you can't or don't want to solve it then you move, abi what's your problem? undecided
You are just foolish naturally
You this ugly girl calling my father's name

never in your life don't try that again or else
{ you will see shege here on nl }
Re: Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by turmacs(f): 1:53pm On Jun 14
Shomek:
You are just foolish naturally
You this ugly girl calling my father's name

never in your life don't try that again or else
{ you will see shege here on nl }
It is your mother that is an ugly girl
Re: Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by BlackhatMentor: 1:56pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
Check this problem......

Problem statement
A sentien is a integer who's digits are all 1 in decimal representation. The sentiens in ascending are 1,11,111,........ and so on.
Your task is to find the N'th smallest integer that can be represented as the sum of exactly three sentiens.

Constraints
N is an integer between 1 and 333, inclusive

Input
The only line of the input contains N.

Output
Output the N'th smallest integer that can be represented as the sum of three sentiens.

Example
Input 1
Output 1

The integers that can be represented as the sum of exactly three sentiens are 3,13,23,33,113,.... in ascending order. For example, you can express 113 as 113 = 1 + 1 + 111, you can express 3 as 3 = 1+1+1, you can express 13 as 13 = 1 + 1 + 11.
Note that the three sentiens do not have to be different.

Input 2
Output 2

Input 3
Output 3

Can you go-to the kitchen and do the dishes and leave programming alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by Shomek(m): 1:34am On Jun 15
turmacs:
It is your mother that is an ugly girl
Foolish girl

go and tell your parent that they are both stupid
Re: Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by Shomek(m): 1:38am On Jun 15
BlackhatMentor:

Can you go-to the kitchen and do the dishes and leave programming alone?
don't mind her
Do you even think she can cook ?

She can't even boil ordinary water
Re: Another Programming Problem For Those That Love DSA problems by Domaining101: 12:12pm On Jun 16
I swear a lot of you here have problems.

(1) (Reply)

3 Easy Ways To Create Own Dino Game In Python / IT/PROGRAMMING: What Is Your Job Description / Join My Executive Class In Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.