Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,096 members, 7,987,857 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

Inside Life: I Was Very Hungry That I Had To Eat Our Dog’s Leftovers Food - Law - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Life: I Was Very Hungry That I Had To Eat Our Dog’s Leftovers Food - Law (347 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life: I Was Very Hungry That I Had To Eat Our Dog’s Leftovers Food - Law by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 9:58am On Jun 14
A Lady, whose name was not known, who went through most harrowing experience in her adolescent years narrated the hardship she went through when her mother abandoned her when she was just seven months old.

She was living at the mercy of her stepmother who maltreated her to the extent of eating dog's leftovers, inserting pepper into her private part after intense beatings.

The lady who is now a qualified lawyer narrates her true life story,

"I was abandoned by my mother at the age of seven months (7months) with my father and stepmother. My stepmother was mean.

I endured all manner of maltreatments she meted at me. Sometimes I went hungry for days. She would so starve me that I would be seeing d€ath.

On one occasion, I was very hungry that I had to eat our dog’s leftovers food.

Our neighbor’s son caught me eating the dog’s leftover food (eba and egusi) and he told his mother who later that evening invited me to her house and asked me if what her son said was true.

I was so terrified that I begged her not to tell my step mother, because she will k!ll me if she knew that I ate the dog’s leftover instead of throwing it away.
CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE: www.sojworldnews.com

The woman wept and promised to give me food everyday without my stepmother’s knowledge, a promise she kept till we left the compound.

As if starving me was not enough punishment, my Stepmother fl0gged me mercilessly until I would faint at times. She would also apply pepper in my vagina, eyes, armpit and neck, tie me up and abandon me in one of the toilets for days without food.

Despite all these experiences, I was very bright academically and was loved and favored by God and people.

I knew that the only way to escape was to achieve educational success, so I never joked with schooling. So you see, I have every right to be hateful, bitter, jealous, arrogant, sad, negative and toxic but I chose not to give up in life.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE: https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-i-was-very-hungry-that-i-had-to-eat-our-dogs-leftovers-food-lawyer-recounts-worst-moments-with-stepmother/

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DONT SEND SMS MESSAGE.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

CONTACT OUR WHATSAPP NO. 09069473894

Your Credible News Updates Here>>> www.sojworldnews.com
Thank you.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: I Was Very Hungry That I Had To Eat Our Dog’s Leftovers Food - Law by GeneralOjukwu: 12:44pm On Jun 14
She definitely grew up in the East.

Maltreatment of kids is an epidemic there.

Tell the truth and shame the Devil.

(1) (Reply)

Man, 47, Arrested For Stealing N3m Bus Parked On Street / Decomposing Body Of Missing UNN First Year Student Found In Campus Drainage / Mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.