Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:37 AM

Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa (68279 Views)

Dispatch Rider Spotted Delivering Sallah Ram In Style / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by WHEREISMANNA: 12:58pm On Jun 14
I even think say na Ram for phone
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by TEYA: 12:59pm On Jun 14
ggood:
Where in nasarawa state do we have orange market
Mararaba

1 Like

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Beremx(f): 1:00pm On Jun 14
Usmanovic95:

Congrats ,Just chop food wey go last you like five days.
thank you Usman. Barka da Sallah in advance
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by TEYA: 1:03pm On Jun 14
StreetFight:

We don't want your greetings. Go and keep your greetings. You no give us Chicken for Xmas, so no dey do style to scout for Ram meat grin angry
Sorry sir, if you give me ram meat, I promise I will give you chicken meat next Christmas. cry cry
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Uyi168: 1:56pm On Jun 14
helinues:
Southerners should continue waiting for northerners to produce foods they would consume.

Imagine southerners importing ordinary rams from North, same way they would be importing tomatoes, yams, peppers when it's not that they are disabled
Northerners that have not been able to feed themselves Naim wan provide food wey southerners wan chop

2 Likes

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Justiceganduje: 2:51pm On Jun 14
helinues:
Southerners should continue waiting for northerners to produce foods they would consume.

Imagine southerners importing ordinary rams from North, same way they would be importing tomatoes, yams, peppers when it's not that they are disabled
Do you even have any farm or job of yours? Just criticizing without any input from your end or are you not a southerner. Need a job?

4 Likes

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by 2aces(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14
mrvitalis:

How you people see shut up as insult is beyond me
Oga shut up there angry grin

1 Like

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Justiceganduje: 3:03pm On Jun 14
helinues:

Oya tell us the truth
Have you ever told a single truth in your life before? Hurry up ok.

1 Like

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Oghene86: 3:24pm On Jun 14
helinues:

Don't mind them hungry never beat them, I have been saying this for years we should start growing whatever we can grow in the southern part of the country they say no they must wait for everything to come from the north
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Justiceganduje: 3:31pm On Jun 14
Oghene86:

Don't mind them hungry never beat them, I have been saying this for years we should start growing whatever we can grow in the southern part of the country they say no they must wait for everything to come from the north
Armchair critic. Are you disabled? How many farms do you have? Just talking shit from one corner of his room.

1 Like

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Oghene86: 3:55pm On Jun 14
Justiceganduje:
Armchair critic. Are you disabled? How many farms do you have? Just talking shit from one corner of his room.

That's the problem with you guys, for your information I don't buy banana and plantain, vegetable for all my soup are fresh from my farm, you that's sitting on the floor critic get busy with your life 😀

2 Likes

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by helinues: 4:03pm On Jun 14
Justiceganduje:
Do you even have any farm or job of yours? Just criticizing without any input from your end or are you not a southerner. Need a job?

Go and ask your family members

1 Like

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Orobokibo1: 4:53pm On Jun 14
Beremx:
thank you Usman. Barka da Sallah in advance
Boss beremx happy salah
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by prinsam30: 5:27pm On Jun 14
ggood:

BOUNDARY BETWEEN ABUJA AND NASARAWA
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by TheSuperX(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14
StreetFight:

You supposed know am nah, it's very popular. It's not far from pineapple market, just opposite banana market, and adjacent to mango market
You be MUMU 🤣
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Kasdat5(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14
ggood:

Immediately after maraba , close to Maraba general hospital .
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by aieromon(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by IamHonourable1: 5:39pm On Jun 14
StreetFight:

We don't want your greetings. Go and keep your greetings. You no give us Chicken for Xmas, so no dey do style to scout for Ram meat grin angry
You actually caught him red-handed
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Edusouls(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14
helinues:

north has the capability and capacity in farming other parts of the country dosent have

1 Like

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by emmykk(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14
Beremx:
The weight of a ram lies in his stomach. Remove the stomach, there's virtual nothing left.
Happy Sallah to my Muslim people o!

Ram taste better,it is not because of stomach they buy ram
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Debangis20(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14
Pussyisgud:

First English is your problem, then mathematics and calculation.
Look at the bad English you typed and how you murdered the language you should be in prison.
Anyway what do you expect from someone who can't make a proper gramartical sentence in English.
*grammatical.

1 Like

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Hezmatosky: 5:44pm On Jun 14
ggood:
Na mararaba mrk

1 Like

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by ufotunang: 5:45pm On Jun 14
StreetFight:

...do not blame him...na Tinubu renewed shege hard economy cause am 🙄

1 Like

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Hezmatosky: 5:46pm On Jun 14
StreetFight:

Before Muslims been no dey stingy with Salah meat o. Nor be say you talk, all my Muslim friends don dey talk this thing since grin Oya naw make una chop alone undecided
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by BigDawsNet: 5:47pm On Jun 14
StreetFight:

Scout? Omo naija don suffer like dis

Everybody just Dey eye salah meat 😂
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by zickyclef: 5:47pm On Jun 14
ggood:
Mararaba border between Abuja and nasarawa state
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by iLegendd(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14
helinues:

In summary, all the Northerners that come to the South for red oil business, crude oil business, buying of inexpensive shoes, etc. should stop and focus on producing their own crude oil, red oil, shoes, etc? Is your answer a yes?

I support your idea of everyone growing their food and yes, everyone does. The reason the South goes to the North for extra food is not because they don't have, but they have too many eateries, hotels, businesses, events that lots of food is involved, etc. way MORE than the North.

Even without the South, the North will not lack fuel. There will always be a way. Also, even without the North, the South will not lack food, there will always be a way.

In fact, that is what we want so that every region can be more independent and creative. Think about it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Lexicon123: 5:47pm On Jun 14
StreetFight:

You supposed know am nah, it's very popular. It's not far from pineapple market, just opposite banana market, and adjacent to mango market
Lolllllllllll
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by abobote: 5:49pm On Jun 14
Sizeable enough

Orange market, that was axis before
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Jun 14
ggood:
Excellent question! Where is this orange market in fact located? grin
Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Jun 14
zickyclef:
Mararaba border between Abuja and nasarawa state
This is vague! No actual street names or something of the sort?

1 Like

Re: Look At 80k Ram In Orange Market Nassarawa by Blitzking: 5:50pm On Jun 14
If food is cheap in the North then northerners should be happy about the regional system of govt is there something I am missing..or cos of the free money they are getting from abuja..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.