Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,674 members, 7,878,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father (31340 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Son Kidnaps Father, Collects N2.5m Ransom In Oyo (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by allthingsgood: 12:06pm On Jun 14
not surprised its Delta
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by Calitoscassius(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14
Kidnapping has become a big business in the Zoo, Animals kidnapping themselves.

One animal threatned to kidnap my father that year. I told him go right forking ahead! My father is a 92 years old ill man, it would save me funeral funds if he is kidnapped. My father has dementia can barely remember who i am or where he is, do me a favour! Kidnap him i said... The animal got the message and left my father alone. grin

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by mastermaestro(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14
We need to curb this money worship culture. It has eroded all values we have as a people. Time to regulate musical videos and social media posts where idiots glorify money as the ultimate and thus create inordinate urge in young people to chase after it at all cost. sad

4 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by HydraFeeds(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14
Edusouls:
Blacks, black hearts, black thoughts, black behavior, black ways, Black Country, dark continent
shut up Mumu ,evil happens everywhere.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by idanone(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14
Brave boy
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by EmekaBlue(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14
This kind thing some Rich dad wey them no dey release money to grown children. Though make d child use the money well and come back to give him
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by wittywriter: 12:10pm On Jun 14
The monsters they made.

Wittyness
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by NaijaCover(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by 82man: 12:11pm On Jun 14
Heartless children of demon
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by GeneralOjukwu: 12:12pm On Jun 14
AmazingELixir:
undecided
See their heads....I know they're Obidients, very stupid people.

What do you expect, hunger don flatten their heads...

They will now come here to shout ebinpawa cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by federalgodey: 12:12pm On Jun 14
It is obvious that the father is a stingy politician that has contributed in destroying the country call Nigeria
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by Elidrisy20: 12:14pm On Jun 14
Nothing wea no dey happen for this country
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by SonofGod231: 12:18pm On Jun 14
Wetin G-boys no go fit do for money?
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by Firebomber: 12:21pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
Heeee, all these yahoo boys them.

You dey bomb USA, phone wey you dey use na American company get am, Laptop wey you dey use na American company get am, your VPN provider sef na American company, app wey you take dey receive funds na American company get am, site wey you take dey bomb na American company get am grin Make i just dey laugh...

The reason you've not been arrested for a successful scam is not because of all those nonsense VPN and all those things una dey use, it's just because person wey you scam just decided to move on with his/her life and not report the case to their local police department. Because even if na $20 you scam and the person really mean you, just know that all those your nonsense VPN and rubbish can not save you. Because if the matter serious, say maybe the client latter commit suicide or something, na that time you go know how easy to track you are.

Most of them are into ghost client, they are recieving money from spirits after doing ritual.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by ecomalchemistt(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14
PABLO BOYS
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by JerySmalls(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14
This guy just lost the trust of his Dad. OYO

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by omooba05: 12:34pm On Jun 14
This should be delta state I know that police dpo in ughelli
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by Microbekorede(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14
Shey na only me see the black lips of the man
😁
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by WHEREISMANNA: 12:37pm On Jun 14
This Bright Efe ehmm
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by Obiedun(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
Things like this mostly happens when you have stingy parents. Some parents prefer to impress outsiders with their money than to give their children.
Can you just listen to yourself! I pity you.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by officialfestus(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14
Calitoscassius:

One animal threatned to kidnap my father that year. I told him go right forking ahead! My father is a 92 years old ill man, it would save me funeral funds if he is kidnapped. My father has dementia can barely remember who i am or where he is, do me a favour! Kidnap him i said... The animal got the message and left my father alone. grin
grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by northbird: 12:57pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
Things like this mostly happens when you have stingy parents. Some parents prefer to impress outsiders with their money than to give their children.

Nobody owes you shit. The problem is the parents did not bring up the child properly. End of story.

A child that can scam his own bloodline will do worse things to people unrelated to him. Lack of proper upbringing by the parents.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by blowjohn(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14
Instead of the son to ask for his share if his father's inheritance at once.

That way, he can even return back home as the prodigal son grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by wallrichy: 1:01pm On Jun 14
Imagine what a Son could make his own father to go through. The only son for that matter. He's paying your school fees, responsible for you while in Nursery and Primary till Secondary school. Put shelter over head and your mother and other kids since you were born. Sending you steady pocket money and other sundries while In school but the only thing you could reward him is faking your own kidnapping so that you could draw money from him. This devil of a child would have consented to killing the father if it happens that they found him with large some of money or rather let's say they went to the house as armed robbers. Atimes, nothing is really worth it in this useless and vanity life. You own blood might be your greatest enemy, your own wife under your roof, eating your food and calling you darling and baby might be the pest under your skin, causing you intentional pain and blowing air at your face. God, really, humans mind is extremely wicked. Who knows it!

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by ubimagos: 1:01pm On Jun 14
turmacs:

What will you be doing with N50,000,000.00 @the age of 20 if you are not already vagabond!
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by Mikespecialone(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14
PinkNature:
But how the Mata come take cast?

Na Wetin I first reason b dat
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by spiSeyi: 1:04pm On Jun 14
Calitoscassius:

In zazu voice you are the only Baboon in the zoo

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by Mikespecialone(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14
Omoawoke:
Son of a useless mother!

They are coming for u
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by imbless: 1:14pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
Why would a 20yrs old man be entitled to his parents money, what happens to working to make his own money, na we just dey spoil our kids these days, oyibo people can will 100% of their wealth to charity without giving their children shi shi.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by Judolisco(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
did u watch d video.... D man sent them to sch... Wetin student wan use 50 miliion do? Na ojukokoro we dey call am for Yoruba...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos / 'Dogo Russia’, Kidnap Gang Leader Arrested By Security Operatives In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.