Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,423 members, 7,932,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:50 AM

2 Reasons Why You're Not Making Money Online! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Reasons Why You're Not Making Money Online! (685 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reasons Why You're Not Making Money Online! by monetizeng: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2011
Making money online seems to be the rave of the moment among Nigerian internet users. Upon all that craze for net wealth, not everybody is making it due to one reason or the other. I just want to share some points which may be hindering your progress and i hope readers learn and make some adjustments.

1. SO MANY THINGS AT THE SAME TIME: [/b]This is a major syndrome every newbie suffers. You try something and once you're making little peanuts from it, you start another one with the belief that you're increasing your income stream. Finally, you end up creating numerous businesses you cannot even manage well. Try to focus on one business and become the expert in it.

2. [b]Family Pressure:
If you live with your family, believe me that they'll laugh at you. It sounds crazy to them. 'making money online'! They could even call you lazy or suspect that you're into internet fraud. Then you'd want to prove them wrong by working harder.

More later! Let's share experiences
Re: 2 Reasons Why You're Not Making Money Online! by monetizeng: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
3. Most times you focus more on the money that you forget that you also have to deliver good service. I see a lot of adverts, sales letters today that at the end fail to meet their promises and this make me marvel.

You are building a business and if you're not satisfying the few customers you have, then they don't have a reason to buy from you again.
Re: 2 Reasons Why You're Not Making Money Online! by LagBlogger(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
Funny enough the most plausible reason why anyone isn't making money online is that they don't know what to do or are doing things the wrong way

(1) (Reply)

Hw Much Does A Standard Dj Mixing Appliance Cost? / Why Are Some People Not Making Money Online? / How To Start From No Where To Somewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.