Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,905 members, 7,902,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

P Collins Ekadi - God Dey - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P Collins Ekadi - God Dey (82 Views)

You Need To Listen To This Song... Na God Dey Make Me Selele.... / Music : Bro Collins Ononuju - Look To You / MUSIC: Emi C Ft P Collins - Raba @iamemi_c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P Collins Ekadi - God Dey by Revolva(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14
Italian-Based Nigerian Highlife Artist P Collins Ekadi Releases Uplifting New Single "God Dey"
Italian music fans and Nigerians worldwide are rejoicing with the release of "God Dey" (meaning "God Is Here" in Pidgin English), the inspiring new single by Italian-based Nigerian highlife artist P Collins Ekadi. The song is now available on all major streaming platforms, bringing Ekadi's unique blend of Nigerian highlife and contemporary influences to a global audience.
"God Dey" is an uplifting anthem that celebrates faith and perseverance. With its infectious melodies and soulful vocals, the song is sure to resonate with listeners of all backgrounds.
Ekadi, who has captivated audiences in Italy with his energetic live shows, is excited to share his music with his Nigerian roots. "I'm proud of my heritage," Ekadi says, "and I want to use my music to connect with Nigerians all over the world."
"God Dey" is a promising start to what is sure to be a successful career for P Collins Ekadi. With his talent, charisma, and positive message, Ekadi is poised to become a major force in the Nigerian highlife scene.
Fans can stream "God Dey" on all major streaming platforms

(1) (Reply)

Dj TY Mix Big Fish Afrobeat Mixtape / Best Of Duncan Laurence Songs DJ Mixtape / [download Mp3] Lil Kesh – Lifestyle Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.