Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,402 members, 7,968,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:28 PM

LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems (33251 Views)

Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. / INEC Declares LP's Ginger Onwusibe Elected In Isialangwa Fed Constituency (pix) / How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by ufotunang: 5:34pm On Jun 14
This is good... during the harvest season they will harvest a lot of yams, Cassava, maize , tomatoes and other foodstuffs in which they can sell and make a lot of money and income for themselves and also they will also have foodstuffs on their houses which solves the issue of hunger
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Khallicopyro: 5:34pm On Jun 14
They are hybrid cassava stems. That 10 stem can you like 10 basins of garri. 1 basin now is 30k
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Killerofpigs: 5:37pm On Jun 14
I have already answered your brother..

As regards giving the support grants, it will be based on a 50million grant package.. for lower cader farmers under the senatorial zone.

It's better than OKADA sef.. let alone worthless Rice that is a useless palliative.
grin

Kobojunkie:
So, what you are saying is this senator gave all farmers in his constituency Naira 200,000 each, 10 cassava stems, maize seeds, and 2 seed yams? Where is your source? undecided
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Jun 14
Killerofpigs:
I have already answered your brother.. As regards giving the support grants, it will be based on a 50million grant package.. for lower cader farmers under the senatorial zone. It's better than OKADA sef.. let alone worthless Rice that is a useless palliative. grin
You claim Ginger Onwusibe gave a support grant of Naira 200,000 to farmers. Where is this information? How can we verify this claim of yours? undecided
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Jun 14
Khallicopyro:
They are hybrid cassava stems. That 10 stem can you like 10 basins of garri. 1 basin now is 30k
10 stems can equal 10 basins of garri? Are you people for real? lipsrsealed
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Jun 14
ufotunang:
This is good... during the harvest season they will harvest a lot of yams, Cassava, maize , tomatoes and other foodstuffs in which they can sell and make a lot of money and income for themselves and also they will also have foodstuffs on their houses which solves the issue of hunger
They will harvest a lot of yams from just 2 yam seeds? are you individuals high or something? Even if we are to imagine the stems and seeds are drought and disease-resistant, what you posit still doesn't make sense at all. Why are you individuals this comatose in your way of reasoning these things?undecided
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Putindbutt: 5:47pm On Jun 14
Justnation:

Just like they gave you agbado, cassava and ekpa , then top it with bala blue
Agbado over a stem of cassava, anyday. na una be goat na.
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by AareGaa: 5:47pm On Jun 14
Smartcitizen:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes o!

Ekiti are ahead of us by the killing of their three Obas in the same time and same day by visitors o! Ekiti are famous for cowardice that's another plus for them.

Kwara nko? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That state wey be Toy baby for fulani people hand, to an extent where Yoruba traditional worshippers are FLOGGED like school children.

We sincerely need to learn a lot from this two states in the South West.

Land of woman in men's clothing.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Every day, thousands of ibos run away to Yoruba land to seek greener pastures.

Have you seen anyone going to South East to seek greener pastures?

Only ibos live in ibo land
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by ufotunang: 5:51pm On Jun 14
Kobojunkie:
They will harvest a lot of yams from just 2 yam seeds? are you individuals high or something? Even if we are to imagine the stems and seeds are drought and disease-resistant, what you posit still doesn't make sense at all. Why are you individuals this comatose in your way of reasoning these things?undecided
...I am coming l...I am busy in the other room for now 🙄
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by gigabyte13: 5:52pm On Jun 14
Eluuuupppppppp
Form top to bottom
Wole Soyinka said " GBAJUE"
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Bluntemperor: 5:52pm On Jun 14
pyyxxaro:
The guy de craze for head
Thunder fire e testes😒

What is this,na?
I don't understand what this guy/ honourable de do ,as what is the small stem thing for?
mba,mba,chei- something is wrong o!
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Josephkabila12: 5:55pm On Jun 14
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Killerofpigs: 6:02pm On Jun 14
Why will I show you...

So you will show your law maker to do it also as copycats?

As you decided to use the post for Propaganda, just believe that the N200,000 is Propaganda also grin

Kobojunkie:
You claim Ginger Onwusibe gave a support grant of Naira 200,000 to farmers. Where is this information? How can we verify this claim of yours? undecided
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Jun 14
ufotunang:
...I am coming l...I am busy in the other room for now 🙄
You people are the reason why your politicians take you lot for fools.
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Jun 14
Killerofpigs:
Why will I show you... So you will show your law maker to do it also as copycats? As you decided to use the post for Propaganda, just believe that the N200,000 is Propaganda also grin
I take it you lied then when you claimed Naira 200,000 was given as a grant to the farmers by Ginger Onwusibe? How does that make you any different from the other political touts you pretend you are against? undecided
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Killerofpigs: 6:06pm On Jun 14
Can't you call the Lawmaker to verify? grin

Kobojunkie:
I take it you lied then when you claimed Naira 200,000 was given as a grant to the farmers by Ginger Onwusibe? How does that make you any different from the other political touts you pretend you are against? undecided
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Jun 14
Killerofpigs:
Can't you call the Lawmaker to verify? grin
How do I do that? His phone number? Does he have a website or something where we can view all of what in fact transpired? You give me all you have and I can do my best to confirm the claims you made. undecided
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by rollywise(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14
Evil propaganda. See how you made it look like it's only cassava stem he gathered all these people to present

1 Like

Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Killerofpigs: 6:29pm On Jun 14
Hmmm....google is your friend.. grin

Kobojunkie:
How do I do that? His phone number? Does he have a website or something where we can view all of what in fact transpired? You give me all you have and I can do my best to confirm the claims you made. undecided
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Wisdomclass1: 6:29pm On Jun 14
Nonny95:
This same Sahara Reporters?

Podium Reporters?

Lmao.

APC miscreants have renewed the hosting package of this their propaganda website😂.

Modified: Cassava that you're mocking, it's by product, Garri sells 4000-5000 per paint o.

Between the cassava and the bags of rice, which will in turn be shared in cups that your Ekiti Governor shared, which is better?
Guy try get shame

Dix is fukup na
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by kennethesan(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14
This can't be true
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by vikiphy89(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14
seunmsg:
I won’t even blame the lawmaker. No political office holder in the SE who saw how a terrible governor like Peter Obi was transformed overnight to a messiah and best thing since slice bread will ever want to perform.

To be relevant politically in that region, just go about abusing the president, support Ipob, identify as an Obidient, talk more about Lagos and the SW than your own region and keep shouting Igbo marginalization. Thereafter, keep all the money meant for your constituents and give them crumbs like this. In the next ten years, they will say you performed more than Gbajabiamila, Akpabio and Tajudeen Abass put together.
Okoko, you too dey talk too much
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Magnumproperty: 6:42pm On Jun 14
Justnation:
He gave them improved seedlings which have the potential to produce massively,

He is also encouraging them to take to farming

since. APC has launched operations ::-

massive hunger and starvation,

no jobs anymore

Famine everywhere .

Don't forget Malaysia collected Palm seedlings from Nigeria some years back, today they are the largest exporter of palm oil.

PETER OBI says Yes to production economy, than consumption economy
Werey. The way he said yes to production economy in Anambra by investing government money into beer business some years ago abi?
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by VPmoney: 6:46pm On Jun 14
Omo ,this law maker must be a strong man fa
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Jun 14
Killerofpigs:
Hmmm....google is your friend.. grin
And here I thought you already have his information and verified this yourself. So, let's get this straight! You claimed Ginger Onwusibe gave farmers in his constituency a Naira 200,000 grant. But pages later, you have yet to provide verifiable evidence of the claim and you don't even have his phone number so we at least pretend you actually called on him and he gave you this information himself. So, you are no different from the other political touts that Nairaland is riddled with, are you?
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by IfnobeGod20: 6:51pm On Jun 14
If true, it is senseless and an eye sore. Party need to be sanctioning those members ridiculing them.
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by IfnobeGod20: 7:01pm On Jun 14
seunmsg:
I won’t even blame the lawmaker. No political office holder in the SE who saw how a terrible governor like Peter Obi was transformed overnight to a messiah and best thing since slice bread will ever want to perform.

To be relevant politically in that region, just go about abusing the president, support Ipob, identify as an Obidient, talk more about Lagos and the SW than your own region and keep shouting Igbo marginalization. Thereafter, keep all the money meant for your constituents and give them crumbs like this. In the next ten years, they will say you performed more than Gbajabiamila, Akpabio and Tajudeen Abass put together.
Please can you tell me any of your state governor that have turned your own state to mini Dubai? I will be glad if you can let the world know your state, so that we will gauge your governors performance.
Let me stop here expecting your reply before I go further.
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Afonja007: 7:10pm On Jun 14
seunmsg:

with sw as the richest region in nigeria according to agberos like you yet SW zone are mining skulls imagine like if they never tested power for 64 years in as much lagos was once a federal capital for close to 80 years yet they are still doing this?if you like make a lazy tribe president for life they will never deliver north 46 years or ruling nigeria produced more almajiri SW 13 years of ruling nigeria more agberos and skull mining youths

1 Like

Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by Smartcitizen: 7:27pm On Jun 14
AareGaa:

Every day, thousands of ibos run away to Yoruba land to seek greener pastures.

Have you seen anyone going to South East to seek greener pastures?

Only ibos live in ibo land

Hahaha hahaha hahaha!

Just like the white man left his glorious land to Africa and plunder us and became more richer.

Have you wondered why we have more properties in Lagos and Abuja more than the indigenous people?

We are not in your region to play, by the time we are through hahahaha!

Una go dey cry everyday!
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by omoredia: 7:29pm On Jun 14
anonymous1759:

Don’t ever criticize anyone again period !!!!

Criticism is what makes the wise advance. That's why the white man will pay good money to get customers honest feedback

1 Like

Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by anonymous1759(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14
omoredia:

Criticism is what makes the wise advance. That's why the white man will pay good money to get customers honest feedback

Criticism should be objective not selective .
Re: LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems by omoredia: 7:38pm On Jun 14
anonymous1759:

Criticism should be objective not selective .

A wise person doesn't care how it comes. He uses it to his advantage. The Japanese making ur toyota cars don't mind how u are criticizing his vehicle he will use that criticism to make 2024 model to continue remaining profitable. That's why the white man is more advanced than blacks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Sam Omatseye & Adamu Garba Clash On Twitter (Photo) / Chika Onuegbu Is Dead / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.