Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,042 members, 7,966,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Deception of Pride - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deception of Pride (98 Views)

The Deception Of The Jws!!! / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Deception of Pride by PCHC(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14
Bible verse above: —

the king exclaimed, “Is this not Babylon the Great, which I myself have built by the might of my power as a royal residence and for the glory of my majesty?” - [Daniel 4:30 BSB]

The king spoke and said, "Is this not great Babylon that I have built for a royal residence by the might of my power and for the glory of my majesty?" - [Daniel 4:30 AFV]

THE QUESTIONS:

The king in the bible verse was asking it as a question, and I also had related question, saying; “What is the lie, the wrong or the falsehood in what the king claimed or EX-claimed here? To some degree, I have known the danger in taking to myself all credits and glories over what another man built, made or created. But what is wrong, lie or fraud in a man like that king taking to himself the credits and glories over what he actually built, made or created by your own might, power, talent, influence or majesty? If the show-off or boastful claim is in agreement with the truth and facts, why should it be regarded as Pride or considered morally offensive?

No doubt this “Babylon the Great” was great Babylon built by that very king into glory of kingdoms

No doubt this “Babylon the Great” was different from the “Mystery Babylon the Great” because this Babylon the Great was built for “Royal Residency, Excellency, Glory and Majesty” but the mystery Babylon the Great was built for “Fornication and Abominations of the world” but later fell into becoming the habitation of devils, unclean spirits, foul spirits and every unclean and hateful flying objects.

Nevertheless, even this Babylon the great that was built for Royalty, Excellency, Majesty and Glory of all kingdoms was later to fall and become like Sodom and Gomorrah according to the prophecy of Isaiah. As it is written,

[Isaiah 13:19 KJV] - And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

But before it became as Sodom and Gomorrah, that Babylon the Great was actually called “The Glory of Kingdoms” meaning it was the residence of Royalty and glorious Majesty. In the top bible verse above, the same king that actually built “Babylon the Great” was taking his own credits and glory from and over Babylon the Great, which he actually built by his own power, might and for the glory of his majesty. Again, what was the lie, fraud, or wrong in that?

THE ANSWERS:

No Pride is in agreement with the Truth; only true Humility is in agreement with the truth, Pride is a form of lies, and a relative to strong delusion (deception). No one who walks in pride is walking in truth.

A man who takes credits or glories for what another man accomplished or built is doing the same wrong things as a man who takes credits or glories for what himself accomplished or built without acknowledging the Lord God, as that king in the bible verse above did. To say you built, made or created any thing of significance or value in this world without God the Maker of all things, makes you more fraudulent than a man who claims the works of another man as his. This is because to deny God is worse than to deny man: To deny the works of God is falser than to deny the works of men in any human accomplishments, successes, prosperities, victories, innovations or technologies.

In the volume of his speech above, that king was deceived by pride and boasted that Babylon the great was

“Of him”
“Through him or by him” and
“For him”

No knowledge or acknowledgment of God in any angle of his claims, but a centralization of the glory and excellence of Babylon the great to himself. He was both proud and fraudulent in that claim, and that revealed lack of knowledge. When God said “My People are destroyed for lack of Knowledge,” that expression meant “Lack of Knowledge of God” and not lack of knowledge of things as motivational speakers distort that expression to mean lack of knowledge (information) of things. Knowledge of God is far more important than knowledge of things: But fools would spend many of their years in schools and universities studying to know things but care nothing about knowing God.

It is not of you, nor through (by) you nor for you, though you seem to be the face of the builder, maker or creator of anything of significance in life. Rather all things are of the Lord, through the Lord and for the Lord: As it is written,

[Romans 11:36 BSB] - For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

You are proud and therefore fraudulent when you project anything that consist to be either from you or for you, even when God is using you to bring them forth or birth them into this world.

[Colossians 1:16-17 BSB] - For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

No man brought anything into this world, even though men built things in this world: yes, even though men brought children by birth into this world, the truth remains – “We brought nothing into this world and we shall take nothing out of this world” (1 Timothy 6:7). It is deception to thing you brought anything into this world, including your children or offspring. Power belongs to God, yes, all things belong to God.

[Hebrews 3:4 BSB] - And every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.

(1) (Reply)

The Nupe Globe Celebrates Eid-el- Kabir With Commander Irt Dc Sanusi / VIDEO: Fire Guts Christ Embassy Headquarters In Lagos / How We See God From Different Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.