Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,831 members, 7,945,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

How to Become Part of The Ten Percent Profitable Forex Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How to Become Part of The Ten Percent Profitable Forex Traders (267 Views)

Profitable Forex Signals Offer! / Highly Profitable Forex Signals / Learn A Complete Profitable Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Become Part of The Ten Percent Profitable Forex Traders by tenputin: 4:47pm On Jun 14
Accordingly to data, 90% of retail forex traders fail to make profit as they trade forex. This means only about 10% of them are able to grow their deposit.

Even if you are a genius, if you start learning forex trading today, it will take you at least 3 years of trial and error before you will learn the secret of making profit with forex trading.

Undergoing my coaching session will save you years of trial and error and you will be among the ten percent profitable forex traders.

I will teach you how to trade comfortably with your smartphone, no chart analysis, no staring at the chart for hours looking for entry opportunity.

You will learn how to trade forex part time. You will be able to use the method that I will teach you to trade without disturbing your other work or activities.

You will learn to set artificial intelligence to monitor the chart for you and send you a notification when it is time to open or close a trade. All you will do is open and close trade while you focus on other activity.

Contact me if you are interested in the coaching session.

The ability to grow the amount of money in any forex account is invaluable.

Re: How to Become Part of The Ten Percent Profitable Forex Traders by tenputin: 4:48pm On Jun 14
smiley
Re: How to Become Part of The Ten Percent Profitable Forex Traders by myonlinehustles: 6:23pm On Jun 14
how much?
Re: How to Become Part of The Ten Percent Profitable Forex Traders by tenputin: 8:42pm On Jun 15
myonlinehustles:
how much?

smiley
Re: How to Become Part of The Ten Percent Profitable Forex Traders by tenputin: 10:29pm On Jun 16
Learn to trade forex comfortably with your smartphone.
Re: How to Become Part of The Ten Percent Profitable Forex Traders by tenputin: 4:34pm On Jun 22
Making profit from forex trading is a secret know to a few. Become one of the few by undergoing my coaching session.
Re: How to Become Part of The Ten Percent Profitable Forex Traders by tenputin: 8:40pm On Jun 22
One of the most important thing for a forex trader is knowing how to place stop loss.

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Binance Copy Trading For 14 Days - See How Much I Made / Just Imagine / How To Get The Official CDN Rate For Outgoing USD Tranfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.